|By Business Wire||
|August 6, 2014 09:08 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39s3bj/road_safety) has announced the addition of the "Road Safety Market by Types & Systems - Worldwide Market Forecast (2014-2019)" report to their offering.
There are several systems and technologies that have been implemented in providing security to highways and bridges, tunnels and urban roads. However, road safety market has few challenges. This market is highly fragmented which involves several organizations in multiple transportation modes comprising of both public and private sectors. The growing private sectors focus on ROI and surging political pressure has enforced the government to address the security challenges.
The global land transportation systems which include the infrastructures like highways tunnels, bridges and urban roads are mending to be the cheapest and efficient means of transport which can be easily accessible by any class of people. However, with the increase in crime, terrorist attacks, increasing fatality and injury rates, unwanted social elements and threats and with the increase in global rate of 2 wheeler and 4+ wheeler vehicles on the roads especially in African counties and the APAC region, the demand for security at roadways has increased. Road accidents/crashes are the 5th leading cause of people dying and facing injuries around the world.
The road safety market report constitutes of various types, systems, devices and technologies, services and regions. The overall market size is calculated by adding up the market size of various systems/ devices and technologies and services.
It is forecasts that the urban roads safety market will continue to account for the biggest market share during the forecast period. However, the highways and bridges and tunnels are expected to have the significant growth during the forecast period.
Some of the growing markets are:
- Highways and Bridges: Highways and bridges market is expected to grow at a higher growth rate in the next five years as compared to urban roads and tunnels.
- Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa: APAC region is expected to grow higher than other regions. MEA and African regions are expected to be the lucrative markets in the coming years. These regions are growing due to rise in vehicles on the road and due to lack of investment for road infrastructure.
- Governments is spending huge amount on roadways infrastructure including highways and bridges, tunnels and urban roads for the development of each country across regions and to deal with the increased road crash accidents/ fatalities.
- Consulting and system integration services are one of the biggest revenue contributors followed by training, support and maintenance services and risk assessment and analysis services.
- Types (Highways and Bridges Safety, Urban Roads Safety and Tunnels Safety)
Systems (Red Light Enforcement, Speed Limit Enforcement, Bus Lane
Enforcement, Communication, Incident Detection)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Road Safety: Market Size and Forecast By Type
5 Road Safety: Market Size and Forecast By System
6 Road Safety: Market Size and Forecast By Device and Technology
7 Road Safety: Market Size and Forecast By Services
8 Road Safety: Market Size and Forecast By Region
9 Road Safety: Market Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Alcatel Lucent
- Flir Systems
- Huawei Enterprises
- Kapsch AG
- Rad Data Communication
- Saab Group
- Siemens AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39s3bj/road_safety
Jul. 7, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,233
Jul. 7, 2015 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 856
Jul. 6, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,922
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,617
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,904
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,138
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,967
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,179
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,163
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,979
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 695
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,578
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,767
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,812
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,048