|By Marketwired .||
|August 6, 2014 10:24 AM EDT||
YOQNEAM, ISRAEL -- (Marketwired) -- 08/06/14 -- MIND C.T.I. Ltd. (NASDAQ: MNDO), a leading provider of convergent end-to-end prepaid/postpaid billing and customer care product based solutions for service providers as well as unified communications analytics and call accounting solutions for enterprises, today announced results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2014.
The following will summarize our major achievements in the second quarter of 2014 as well as our business. Full financial results can be found in the Investors section of our website at www.mindcti.com/investor/PressReleases.asp and in our Form 6-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Revenues were $6.3 million, up 10% sequentially from the first quarter of 2014, and up 42% from $4.42 million in the second quarter of 2013.
- Operating income was $1.6 million or 26% of revenue, up 40% sequentially from the first quarter of 2014 and compared to $0.5 million in the second quarter of 2013.
- Net income was $1.45 million or $0.08 per share, compared to $0.4 million or $0.02 per share in the second quarter of 2013.
- One new win and follow on orders.
- Cash flow from operating activities was $1.4 million.
- Cash position was $17.8 million as of June 30, 2014, compared with $17.5 million as of June 30, 2013.
Six Month Highlights
- Revenues were $12.0 million, up 35% from $8.9 million in the first six months of 2013.
- Operating income was $2.8 million or 23% of revenue, compared to $0.6 million or 7% of revenue in the first six months of 2013.
- Net income was $2.5 million, or $0.13 per share, compared to $0.6 million or $0.03 per share in the first six months of 2013.
- Cash flow from operating activities in first six months of 2014 was $2.4 million.
As of June 30, 2014 we had 355 employees, the same as on June 30, 2013.
"We are extremely pleased to set a new record in quarterly revenues and we believe that our early planning, investment in people, technology and customer satisfaction made it possible. Our record revenue reflects the progression of complex projects towards production. We continue to support our customers in their strategic initiatives and they value the managed services that MIND can deliver as operators seek greater simplicity and improved quality in their IT operations.
We remain focused on our execution, which includes securing new business, improving our operating efficiency and continuously expanding our offering. We continue to see encouraging levels of interest in our solutions, while the sales cycle continues to be long and gets longer as we aim towards larger deals. As previously announced, since the fourth quarter of 2013, we closed large deals that will be significant both to our revenues and to our margins for the next few quarters," said Monica Iancu, MIND CTI CEO.
Revenue Distribution for Q2 2014
Sales in the Americas represented 61.1%, sales in Europe represented 23.9% and the rest of the world represented 15.0% of total revenue.
Revenue from customer care and billing software totaled $5.3 million, while revenue from enterprise call accounting software totaled $1.0 million.
Revenue from licenses was $1.7 million, or 26% of total revenue, while revenue from maintenance and additional services was $4.6 million, or 74%.
One Win and Follow-on Orders
During the second quarter we announced one new win with an East European mobile operator and two follow-on orders, one in Guam and one in Africa.
The Company held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on August 4, 2014 and all the proposed resolutions were approved.
Cautionary Statement for Purposes of the "Safe Harbor" Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: All statements other than historical facts included in the foregoing press release regarding the Company's business strategy are "forward-looking statements." These statements are based on management's beliefs and assumptions and on information currently available to management. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results may materially differ. The forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions, including the risks discussed in the Company's filings with the United States Securities Exchange Commission. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking information.
For more information please contact:
MIND CTI Ltd.
Jul. 3, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 744
Jul. 3, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 660
Jul. 3, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 802
Jul. 3, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 915
Jul. 3, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,281
Jul. 3, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 613
Jul. 3, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 951
Jul. 3, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 868
Jul. 3, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 756
Jul. 3, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 838
Jul. 3, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 922
Jul. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,187
Jul. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,150
Jul. 3, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,174
Jul. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,409