|By Business Wire||
|August 6, 2014 11:08 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j6l9n/the_wireless_m2m) has announced the addition of Signals and Systems Telecom's new report "The Wireless M2M & IoT Bible: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts" to their offering.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global wireless M2M market. In addition to covering the business case, the challenges, the industry's roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, and the vertical market ecosystem, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations. The report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the wireless M2M market from 2014 till 2020, including an individual assessment of the following submarkets:
- Network Connectivity
- Application Services
- Embedded Cellular M2M Modules
- Network Security
- Connected Device Platforms (CDP)
- Application Platforms (Application Enablement Platforms, AEP and Application Development Platforms, ADP)
- Integration Services Enabling Technologies
- The wireless M2M market will account for nearly $196 Billion in annual revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of 21% during the six year period between 2014 and 2020.
- The installed base of M2M connections (wireless and wireline) will grow at a CAGR of 25% between 2014 and 2020, eventually accounting for nearly 9 Billion connections worldwide.
- At present, the M2M value chain is highly fragmented with module OEMs, hardware solution providers, application platform providers, device platform providers, mobile network operators and aggregators/MVNOs all investing across multiple segments of the value chain, whilst still maintaining a key focus on a specific portion.
- The value chain is expected to consolidate in the future, with a smaller number of larger and profitable competitors across the M2M value chain.
- The growing presence of wireless M2M solutions within the sensitive critical infrastructure industry is having a profound impact on M2M network security solutions, a market estimated to reach nearly $1.5 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2020.
- Driven by demands for device management, cloud based data analytics and diagnostic tools, M2M/IoT platforms (including CDP, AEP and ADP) are expected to account for $11 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An Overview of the M2M Market
Chapter 3: Vertical Markets - M2M Opportunities, Use Cases, Applications and Case Studies
Chapter 4: Wireless M2M Industry Roadmap, Value Chain and Key Trends
Chapter 5: Embedded Wireless M2M Module Vendors
Chapter 6: M2M Hardware and Bundled Solution Providers
Chapter 7: Vertical Market Specialists
Chapter 8: M2M MVNOs and Platform Specialists
Chapter 9: M2M Integration Specialists
Chapter 10: Wireless Industry Incumbents in the M2M Market
Chapter 11: M2M Network Operators
Chapter 12: Market Analysis and Forecasts
Chapter 13: Country Level Segmentation
Chapter 14: The Satellite M2M Market
Chapter 15: The Wi-Fi & Short Range Wireless M2M Market
Chapter 16: The Wireline M2M Market
Chapter 17: Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j6l9n/the_wireless_m2m
Source: Signals and Systems Telecom
Between 2005 and 2020, data volumes will grow by a factor of 300 – enough data to stack CDs from the earth to the moon 162 times. This has come to be known as the ‘big data’ phenomenon. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to handling, storing and analyzing data aren’t adequate at this scale: they’re too costly, slow and physically cumbersome to keep up. Fortunately, in response a new breed of technology has emerged that is cheaper, faster and more scalable. Yet, in meeting these new needs they...
Dec. 8, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 1,918
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 3,953
Dec. 8, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,102
Dec. 8, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,327
Dec. 7, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 996
Dec. 7, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 849
Dec. 7, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 1,193
Dec. 7, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 369
Dec. 7, 2016 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,636
Dec. 7, 2016 08:15 PM EST Reads: 2,215
Dec. 7, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 1,805
Dec. 7, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 421
Dec. 7, 2016 07:00 PM EST Reads: 488
Dec. 7, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,875
Dec. 7, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,670