|By Business Wire||
|August 6, 2014 11:08 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j6l9n/the_wireless_m2m) has announced the addition of Signals and Systems Telecom's new report "The Wireless M2M & IoT Bible: 2014 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts" to their offering.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global wireless M2M market. In addition to covering the business case, the challenges, the industry's roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, and the vertical market ecosystem, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations. The report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the wireless M2M market from 2014 till 2020, including an individual assessment of the following submarkets:
- Network Connectivity
- Application Services
- Embedded Cellular M2M Modules
- Network Security
- Connected Device Platforms (CDP)
- Application Platforms (Application Enablement Platforms, AEP and Application Development Platforms, ADP)
- Integration Services Enabling Technologies
- The wireless M2M market will account for nearly $196 Billion in annual revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of 21% during the six year period between 2014 and 2020.
- The installed base of M2M connections (wireless and wireline) will grow at a CAGR of 25% between 2014 and 2020, eventually accounting for nearly 9 Billion connections worldwide.
- At present, the M2M value chain is highly fragmented with module OEMs, hardware solution providers, application platform providers, device platform providers, mobile network operators and aggregators/MVNOs all investing across multiple segments of the value chain, whilst still maintaining a key focus on a specific portion.
- The value chain is expected to consolidate in the future, with a smaller number of larger and profitable competitors across the M2M value chain.
- The growing presence of wireless M2M solutions within the sensitive critical infrastructure industry is having a profound impact on M2M network security solutions, a market estimated to reach nearly $1.5 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2020.
- Driven by demands for device management, cloud based data analytics and diagnostic tools, M2M/IoT platforms (including CDP, AEP and ADP) are expected to account for $11 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An Overview of the M2M Market
Chapter 3: Vertical Markets - M2M Opportunities, Use Cases, Applications and Case Studies
Chapter 4: Wireless M2M Industry Roadmap, Value Chain and Key Trends
Chapter 5: Embedded Wireless M2M Module Vendors
Chapter 6: M2M Hardware and Bundled Solution Providers
Chapter 7: Vertical Market Specialists
Chapter 8: M2M MVNOs and Platform Specialists
Chapter 9: M2M Integration Specialists
Chapter 10: Wireless Industry Incumbents in the M2M Market
Chapter 11: M2M Network Operators
Chapter 12: Market Analysis and Forecasts
Chapter 13: Country Level Segmentation
Chapter 14: The Satellite M2M Market
Chapter 15: The Wi-Fi & Short Range Wireless M2M Market
Chapter 16: The Wireline M2M Market
Chapter 17: Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3j6l9n/the_wireless_m2m
Source: Signals and Systems Telecom
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,087
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 907
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,067
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,640
Oct. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,508
Oct. 28, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,114
Oct. 28, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,118
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,754
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,171
Oct. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 591
Oct. 28, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,263
Oct. 28, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,192
Oct. 28, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,066
Oct. 28, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,306
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 28, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,200