|By PR Newswire||
|August 6, 2014 11:35 AM EDT||
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Aug. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Registrants can still take advantage of early-bird pricing for Rock Stars of Cybersecurity, set for September 24 in Austin, Texas.
The one-day event at Brazos Hall features a strong lineup of security innovators, along with problem-solving, networking, collaboration, food, and exhibits. Speakers at the must-attend conference include:
- Peter Allor, Cyber Security Strategist, IBM
- Peter Fonash, Chief Technology Officer, US Department of Homeland Security
- Sarath Geethakuma, Senior Director of Global Information Security at VISA
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Will Hurley, Co-founder of Chaotic Moon Studios
- Peder Jungck, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, BAE
- Gary McGraw, Chief Technology Officer, Cigital
- Spencer Mott, Chief Information Security Officer at Amgen
- David Rockvam, Vice President Product Management & Marketing Communications at Entrust, and
- Brett Whalin, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, HP.
Attendees will come away with a newfound understanding of:
- The latest approaches to threat response
- How to secure business operations
- How to balance cybersecurity and privacy
- Big data's implications for security analytics
- And more.
Until August 22, attendees can take advantage of early-bird registration and save up to 30 percent off full price. Register now for only $299 — for an entire day's worth of presentations, networking, and more. Team, member, and student pricing plans are also available.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.
Media Contact: Margo McCall, IEEE Computer Society, (714) 816-2182, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE IEEE Computer Society
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Jan. 21, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 4,371
Jan. 21, 2017 12:15 PM EST Reads: 3,732
Jan. 21, 2017 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,760
Jan. 21, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 4,127
Jan. 21, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,845
Jan. 21, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 11,572
Jan. 21, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,803
Jan. 21, 2017 11:30 AM EST Reads: 6,429
Jan. 21, 2017 11:15 AM EST Reads: 6,117
Jan. 21, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 5,665
Jan. 21, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 5,117
Jan. 21, 2017 07:45 AM EST Reads: 2,452
Jan. 21, 2017 07:30 AM EST Reads: 1,308
Jan. 21, 2017 07:15 AM EST Reads: 940
Jan. 21, 2017 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,954