|By Business Wire||
|August 6, 2014 12:55 PM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vvwtn/southeast_asia) has announced the addition of the "Southeast Asia Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market" report to their offering.
This research discusses the fiber optic test equipment market in Southeast Asia. The market is currently at a growth stage. Government directives to increase national broadband applications are among of the main drivers of this market. The research provides a forecast and analysis of the key fiber optic product segments, end-user verticals, countries, and applications that will be driving the growth of the market. The base year for the study is 2013, with forecasts running up to 2018. The study also includes analysis of the state of the market, drivers and restraints for growth, competitive factors, and the identification of mega trends that are expected to impact the future of the market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market? What are the restraints?
- Which are the key end-user segments in the market driving the market growth in Southeast Asia?
- What does the competitive landscape look like?
- What are the competitive factors that market participants can leverage to gain better market penetration?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Fiber Optic Test Equipment Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) Segment Breakdown
8. Optical Light Source (OLS) Segment Breakdown
9. Optical Power Meter (OPM) Segment Breakdown
10. Optical Loss Test Sets (OLTS) Segment Breakdown
11. Remote Fiber Test Systems (RFTS) Segment Breakdown
12. Others Segment Breakdown
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vvwtn/southeast_asia
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Lachapelle, CEO of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), will provide an overview of various initiatives to certifiy the security of connected devices and future trends in ensuring public trust of IoT. Eric Lachapelle is the Chief Executive Officer of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), an international certification body. His role is to help companies and individuals to achieve professional, accredited and worldw...
Mar. 28, 2017 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 815
Mar. 28, 2017 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 372
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,090
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,066
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 336
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,757
Mar. 28, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 9,586
Mar. 28, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,079
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,642
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,171
Mar. 28, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 14,240
Mar. 28, 2017 01:31 PM EDT Reads: 289
Mar. 28, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,190
Mar. 28, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,612
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 28, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,128