|By PR Newswire||
|August 6, 2014 01:36 PM EDT||
PORTLAND, Ore., Aug. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In anticipation of tonight's match-up between the Major League Soccer All-Star team and European powerhouse Bayern Munich at Portland's Providence Park, Centerplate—the exclusive hospitality partner to Providence Park and its home teams, the Timbers and Thorns FC—unveiled its concourse menus for an international crowd of guests hungry for a taste of the Pacific Northwest.
Joining Centerplate's popular line-up are two Portland-inspired headliners, created just for the matchup against Bayern Munich by Centerplate Executive Chef Bob Brumbaugh, who has built a loyal following among Portland food-lovers and soccer fans:
- The "Porklandia" Panini: Olympic Provisions Sweetheart Ham, Zenner's pepper bacon, Carlton Farms pork loin, red onion, Tillamook Swiss cheese and Stumpling's Thai honey mustard on a Bavarian-style bun.
- Grilled 'Kraut & Cheese: chopped Zenner's German sausage with Tillamook Swiss cheese and Caraway Kraut on Rye grilled bread.
Already known by Portland's fan base for the extensive variety of menus and locally-sourced food and beverage, Providence Park also welcomes first-timers attending the All-Star game to sample the stadium's signature fan favorites, including:
- Pastie Pies—a Pacific Northwestern twist on the established favorite among fans in the United Kingdom, Centerplate offers a house-made chicken, broccoli and Tillamook Cheddar pastie, as well as a spinach-and-feta alternative from local baker Pacific Pie Co.
- Tillamook Mac 'n Cheese Dog – a Zenner's quarter-pound hot dog smothered in the house recipe Tillamook Mac 'n Cheese.
- Korean Beef Bahn Mi – tender Painted Hills Korean-style beef served with marinated veggies, fresh jalapeños, and sriracha mayo on a crisp baguette.
- Bacon Bleu Cheese Tots – tater tots topped with Oregon Bleu Cheese, crumbled Zenner's bacon, chopped green onions, diced tomatoes, and chipotle ranch sauce.
- Timber Brat – Zenner's brat wrapped in bacon on a Franz pretzel roll, topped with beer-braised onions (all ingredients produced within 3.6 miles of stadium).
- Big Ass Sandwiches—the celebrated Portland food truck featured on the Food Network will be serving its namesake sandwiches for fans at the "food cart alliance" stand, a program that brings a rotation of favorite local vendors into the stadium for games.
"Portland is one of the world's greatest food cities," said Centerplate General Manager and life-long Portland resident, Ben Forsythe. "There is nothing more exciting than inviting guests from around the globe to get a taste of the Rose City right here at Providence Park."
Centerplate is a global leader in live event hospitality, "Making It Better To Be There®" for more than 115 million guests each year at more than 300 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America, Europe and the United Kingdom—including three Major League Soccer parks, two Barclay's Premier League stadia, and the future home of Spain's 2014 Liga Nacional de Futbol Profesional Champion, Atletico de Madrid. Centerplate has provided event hospitality services to 30 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 13 Super Bowls, 21 World Series, the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and the largest plated dinner in history. Visit the company online at www.centerplate.com or connect via Twitter @centerplate or Facebook/centerplate.
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,920
With over 720 million Internet users and 40–50% CAGR, the Chinese Cloud Computing market has been booming. When talking about cloud computing, what are the Chinese users of cloud thinking about? What is the most powerful force that can push them to make the buying decision? How to tap into them? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yu Hao, CEO and co-founder of SpeedyCloud, answered these questions and discussed the results of SpeedyCloud’s survey.
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,136
Aug. 27, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,250
Aug. 26, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,743
Aug. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,057
Aug. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,838
Aug. 26, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,425
Aug. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 396
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 652
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 697
Aug. 26, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,924
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 668
Aug. 26, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,532
Aug. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,309
Aug. 26, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,932