|By PR Newswire||
|August 7, 2014 05:09 PM EDT||
CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Aug. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A. – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa - RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of eight companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the second quarter of 2014 (2Q2014) and first half of 2014 (1H2014), ended June 30,2014. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 1H14 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 2.9 billion, , a drop of 9.0% as compared with 1H13;
- 1H14 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 2.0 billion, 2.6% lower than 1H13;
- 1H14 EBITDA is R$ 291.1 million, 7.6% up from 1H13;
- R$ 129.7 million of Consolidated Net Profit in 1H14, with a Net Margin of 6.5%, against R$ 108.6 million in 1H2013.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA had, in 2Q14, a drop of 6.8% compared with 2Q13, reaching R$ 140.7 million, against R$ 151.0 million in the same period last year;
- Consolidated foreign sales reached US$ 48.6 million in the quarter, a decrease of 21.8% compared with the same quarter in 2013;
- Consolidated Net Income of R$ 67.4 million in the quarter and net margin of 6.6%, against R$ 68.9 million, or 6.5% of net revenue in 2Q13.
Conference Call Results
AUG 08 2014, Friday,
11:30 AM. Brasilia
10:30 AM. New York
15:30 PM. London
+55 (11) 3728.5971 ou (11) 3127.4971
Simultaneous Translation Into English
+ 1 516-3001066 Call from NY
+ 55 11 3127.4971/3728.5971 Call from SP
The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+ 55 54) 3239.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A. - Implementos e Participações
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,309
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,250
Oct. 1, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,173
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,402
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,865
Oct. 1, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,931
Oct. 1, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 810
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,946
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,807
Oct. 1, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,342
Oct. 1, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 643
Oct. 1, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,438
Oct. 1, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,759
Adobe is changing the world though digital experiences. Adobe helps customers develop and deliver high-impact experiences that differentiate brands, build loyalty, and drive revenue across every screen, including smartphones, computers, tablets and TVs. Adobe content solutions are used daily by millions of companies worldwide-from publishers and broadcasters, to enterprises, marketing agencies and household-name brands. Building on its established design leadership, Adobe enables customers not o...
Oct. 1, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 580
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Oct. 1, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,827