|By PR Newswire||
|August 7, 2014 05:09 PM EDT||
CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Aug. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A. – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa - RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of eight companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the second quarter of 2014 (2Q2014) and first half of 2014 (1H2014), ended June 30,2014. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 1H14 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 2.9 billion, , a drop of 9.0% as compared with 1H13;
- 1H14 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 2.0 billion, 2.6% lower than 1H13;
- 1H14 EBITDA is R$ 291.1 million, 7.6% up from 1H13;
- R$ 129.7 million of Consolidated Net Profit in 1H14, with a Net Margin of 6.5%, against R$ 108.6 million in 1H2013.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA had, in 2Q14, a drop of 6.8% compared with 2Q13, reaching R$ 140.7 million, against R$ 151.0 million in the same period last year;
- Consolidated foreign sales reached US$ 48.6 million in the quarter, a decrease of 21.8% compared with the same quarter in 2013;
- Consolidated Net Income of R$ 67.4 million in the quarter and net margin of 6.6%, against R$ 68.9 million, or 6.5% of net revenue in 2Q13.
Conference Call Results
AUG 08 2014, Friday,
11:30 AM. Brasilia
10:30 AM. New York
15:30 PM. London
+55 (11) 3728.5971 ou (11) 3127.4971
Simultaneous Translation Into English
+ 1 516-3001066 Call from NY
+ 55 11 3127.4971/3728.5971 Call from SP
The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+ 55 54) 3239.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A. - Implementos e Participações
"At ROHA we develop an app called Catcha. It was developed after we spent a year meeting with, talking to, interacting with senior citizens watching them use their smartphones and talking to them about how they use their smartphones so we could get to know their smartphone behavior," explained Dave Woods, Chief Innovation Officer at ROHA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 6, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 354
Dec. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 541
Dec. 6, 2016 10:59 AM EST Reads: 111
Dec. 6, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 954
Dec. 6, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 1,152
Dec. 6, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 532
Dec. 6, 2016 09:15 AM EST Reads: 2,141
Dec. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 3,965
Dec. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 5,810
Dec. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EST Reads: 707
Dec. 6, 2016 08:45 AM EST Reads: 7,125
Dec. 6, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 1,336
Dec. 6, 2016 08:30 AM EST Reads: 881
Dec. 6, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 1,673
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Phil Hombledal, Solution Architect at CollabNet, discussed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Dec. 6, 2016 08:15 AM EST Reads: 1,063