|By PR Newswire||
|August 7, 2014 08:31 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The New York Times reports that small businesses are finding it easier to get the funding they need to grow their businesses and lender Advantage Capital Business Loans has noticed the trend as well. "It's actually a really great time to access small-business capital," says Keri Gohman, executive vice president and Capital One's head of small-business banking. "Rates are low and banks are also feeling the economic recovery".
However, many analysts suggest it's a bit too early for optimism. After all, even though small business loan approval at large banks reached 20%, up 9% from a year ago this past June, data from Biz2Credit shows that lending is still significantly down from pre-recession levels. This suggests that the climate at these large, traditional institutions still favors lending to large, multi-national corporations with little perceived risk over loans to smaller firms.
It's a precarious time for small business professionals looking to reach new financial goals for their companies, so it's understandable if they feel a certain level of anxiety upon applying for lending. That's why professionals who apply for lending at Advantage Capital Business Loans are always grateful for the clear, efficient lending services provided at the renowned firm. In most cases, the entire funding experience at ACBL – from application submission to funding – is only 2 to 5 business days. If you're considering funding through the firm, here's what to expect:
- Speak to a Loan Advisor: Call the firm for a free quote, and you'll speak to a dedicated, knowledgeable loan advisor who will happily answer any questions you may have.
- Complete a 2-Page Application: A major departure from the long, complex and confusing applications that are required at many traditional lenders and large banks, ACBL requires only a simple, 2-page application and a few required documents. It should only take a few minutes to fill out, and likely won't ask for any information that isn't easily attainable.
- Receive a Phone Call from ACBL Underwriters: Make sure to provide ACBL with your best contact number, because you can expect to receive a call from their underwriters within a few days, likely informing you of your pre-approval for a customized loan.
- Select your Loan Option: Your dedicated underwriter will provide you with different loan options that are customized for your specific needs. All you'll need to do is select the ideal loan for you, sign and return the agreement.
- Your Account is Funded: The last step of the ACBL lending experience is simply the receipt of your loan – and to congratulate yourself on taking a major step toward achieving your long-term financial goals.
In our current volatile economic climate, achieving funding for small business is a substantial achievement, so it's easy to forget that it's only the first step on the journey toward financial security and success. Fortunately, small business-centric financiers like ACBL are allowing small businesses to start on the right path to financial security and success. To find out how much you qualify for, use ACBL's simple online quote form, and to learn more about their quick 5-step approval process, click here. You can also find a free quote on a no obligation custom business loan from Advantage Capital Business Loans at (877) 379-0202, or online at AdvantageCapitalBusinessLoans.com.
PR submitted by www.Cyberset.com
SOURCE Advantage Capital Business Loans
Sep. 24, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,451
Sep. 24, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,561
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,484
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,677
Sep. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,514
Sep. 24, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,411
Sep. 24, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,013
Sep. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,179
Sep. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,624
Sep. 24, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,670
Sep. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,472
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 730
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 741
Sep. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,015
Sep. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 945