|By Business Wire||
|August 8, 2014 08:43 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whldst/smart_buildings) has announced the addition of the "Smart Buildings: Smart Wireless Lighting Controls 2014 to 2018" report to their offering.
The NEW 2014 Definitive Resource for Smart Wireless Lighting Controls Market Research including Market Positioning, the Competitive Landscape, Market Sizing & Investment Analysis
The OECD and EIA estimate that cutting the energy used by lighting by 40% would save $53 billion in the USA whilst annual energy costs and savings across the globe could be 3 to 4 times as much. Therefore lighting and its control have a major part to play in the 21st century low carbon economy. There could not be a more appropriate time to assess current and future demand for lighting and its control in public industrial and commercial buildings, particularly if it assesses how wireless control can open up the retrofit business, which has for so long been stagnant.
Why do you Need this Report?
- This report's objective is to size current and future demand for wireless control in the commercial and industrial lighting industry and analyze why and how, induced by 2 major drivers, LED and Wireless Lighting Control will converge to create enormous opportunities in smart lighting controls over the next 15 years.
- Who are the major players in the wireless lighting controls industry? This report compares the market positioning of the major players and assesses the competitive landscape.
- It also covers all the important drivers that impact on the industry; including technology, standards and integration with other building services and the business enterprise; forecasting future demand.
- What is driving M&A and Investment in this business? Discover the valuations and exit multiples paid for lighting companies.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Sizing the Lighting Market in Buildings and the Impact of LED Lighting
3. Sizing the Wired & Wireless Lighting Controls Market 2013 and Forecast to 2020
4. Supply Side Structure & Distribution Channels
5.Technology Developments & Future Trends in Lighting & Wireless
6. Key Market Drivers & Barriers
7. The Impact of IT Convergence & Integration of Building Management Systems (BEMS)
10. The Competitive Landscape & Market Positioning
11. M&A Performance / Valuation 2013 & Forecast to 2018
12. The Investment Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whldst/smart_buildings
Feb. 23, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,583
Feb. 22, 2017 10:45 PM EST Reads: 563
Feb. 22, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,662
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,825
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,357
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,287
Feb. 22, 2017 07:45 PM EST Reads: 7,790
Feb. 22, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,180
Feb. 22, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 7,490
Feb. 22, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,539
Feb. 22, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,384
Feb. 22, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 960
Feb. 22, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,088
Feb. 22, 2017 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,511
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sudarshan Krishnamurthi, a Senior Manager, Business Strategy, at Cisco Systems, will discuss how IT and operational technology (OT) work together, as opposed to being in separate siloes as once was traditional. Attendees will learn how to fully leverage the power of IoT in their organization by bringing the two sides together and bridging the communication gap. He will also look at what good leadership must entail in order to accomplish this, and how IT managers ca...
Feb. 22, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,535