|By Business Wire||
|August 8, 2014 08:43 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whldst/smart_buildings) has announced the addition of the "Smart Buildings: Smart Wireless Lighting Controls 2014 to 2018" report to their offering.
The NEW 2014 Definitive Resource for Smart Wireless Lighting Controls Market Research including Market Positioning, the Competitive Landscape, Market Sizing & Investment Analysis
The OECD and EIA estimate that cutting the energy used by lighting by 40% would save $53 billion in the USA whilst annual energy costs and savings across the globe could be 3 to 4 times as much. Therefore lighting and its control have a major part to play in the 21st century low carbon economy. There could not be a more appropriate time to assess current and future demand for lighting and its control in public industrial and commercial buildings, particularly if it assesses how wireless control can open up the retrofit business, which has for so long been stagnant.
Why do you Need this Report?
- This report's objective is to size current and future demand for wireless control in the commercial and industrial lighting industry and analyze why and how, induced by 2 major drivers, LED and Wireless Lighting Control will converge to create enormous opportunities in smart lighting controls over the next 15 years.
- Who are the major players in the wireless lighting controls industry? This report compares the market positioning of the major players and assesses the competitive landscape.
- It also covers all the important drivers that impact on the industry; including technology, standards and integration with other building services and the business enterprise; forecasting future demand.
- What is driving M&A and Investment in this business? Discover the valuations and exit multiples paid for lighting companies.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Sizing the Lighting Market in Buildings and the Impact of LED Lighting
3. Sizing the Wired & Wireless Lighting Controls Market 2013 and Forecast to 2020
4. Supply Side Structure & Distribution Channels
5.Technology Developments & Future Trends in Lighting & Wireless
6. Key Market Drivers & Barriers
7. The Impact of IT Convergence & Integration of Building Management Systems (BEMS)
10. The Competitive Landscape & Market Positioning
11. M&A Performance / Valuation 2013 & Forecast to 2018
12. The Investment Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whldst/smart_buildings
Sep. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 807
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,343
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,352
Sep. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,365
Sep. 25, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,071
Sep. 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,632
Sep. 25, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,500
Sep. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,552
Sep. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,494
Sep. 25, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,622
Sep. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,696
Sep. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 844
Video experiences should be unique and exciting! But that doesn’t mean you need to patch all the pieces yourself. Users demand rich and engaging experiences and new ways to connect with you. But creating robust video applications at scale can be complicated, time-consuming and expensive. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Zohar Babin, Vice President of Platform, Ecosystem and Community at Kaltura, will discuss how VPaaS enables you to move fast, creating scalable video experiences that reach your...
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 908
In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Robert Doyle, lead architect at eCube Systems, will examine the issues and need for an agile infrastructure and show the advantages of capturing developer knowledge in an exportable file for migration into production. He will introduce the use of NXTmonitor, a next-generation DevOps tool that captures application environments, dependencies and start/stop procedures in a portable configuration file with an easy-to-use GUI. In addition to captu...
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,013
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,338