|By Business Wire||
|August 8, 2014 08:43 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whldst/smart_buildings) has announced the addition of the "Smart Buildings: Smart Wireless Lighting Controls 2014 to 2018" report to their offering.
The NEW 2014 Definitive Resource for Smart Wireless Lighting Controls Market Research including Market Positioning, the Competitive Landscape, Market Sizing & Investment Analysis
The OECD and EIA estimate that cutting the energy used by lighting by 40% would save $53 billion in the USA whilst annual energy costs and savings across the globe could be 3 to 4 times as much. Therefore lighting and its control have a major part to play in the 21st century low carbon economy. There could not be a more appropriate time to assess current and future demand for lighting and its control in public industrial and commercial buildings, particularly if it assesses how wireless control can open up the retrofit business, which has for so long been stagnant.
Why do you Need this Report?
- This report's objective is to size current and future demand for wireless control in the commercial and industrial lighting industry and analyze why and how, induced by 2 major drivers, LED and Wireless Lighting Control will converge to create enormous opportunities in smart lighting controls over the next 15 years.
- Who are the major players in the wireless lighting controls industry? This report compares the market positioning of the major players and assesses the competitive landscape.
- It also covers all the important drivers that impact on the industry; including technology, standards and integration with other building services and the business enterprise; forecasting future demand.
- What is driving M&A and Investment in this business? Discover the valuations and exit multiples paid for lighting companies.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Sizing the Lighting Market in Buildings and the Impact of LED Lighting
3. Sizing the Wired & Wireless Lighting Controls Market 2013 and Forecast to 2020
4. Supply Side Structure & Distribution Channels
5.Technology Developments & Future Trends in Lighting & Wireless
6. Key Market Drivers & Barriers
7. The Impact of IT Convergence & Integration of Building Management Systems (BEMS)
10. The Competitive Landscape & Market Positioning
11. M&A Performance / Valuation 2013 & Forecast to 2018
12. The Investment Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whldst/smart_buildings
Jul. 8, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,136
Jul. 8, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,541
Jul. 7, 2015 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,501
Jul. 7, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,247
Jul. 7, 2015 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,261
Jul. 7, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,014
Jul. 7, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,671
Jul. 7, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,642
Jul. 7, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,514
Jul. 7, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,333
Jul. 7, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,295
Jul. 7, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,757
Jul. 7, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 895
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises ar...
Jul. 7, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,002
In the midst of the widespread popularity and adoption of cloud computing, it seems like everything is being offered “as a Service” these days: Infrastructure? Check. Platform? You bet. Software? Absolutely. Toaster? It’s only a matter of time. With service providers positioning vastly differing offerings under a generic “cloud” umbrella, it’s all too easy to get confused about what’s actually being offered. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Kevin Hazard, Director of Digital Content for SoftL...
Jul. 7, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,727