|By PR Newswire||
|August 8, 2014 10:35 AM EDT||
BERLIN, August 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
STARAMBA USA Corp., the German-American technology start-up joint-venture, is bringing fans of Linkin Park closer to their idols than ever before: from 8 August to 19 September, the specialists in 3D body scanning and printing are joining the North American kick-off of their world tour "The Hunting Party". Across the 25 concert locations from West Palm Beach and Tampa, near Miami, to Montreal, Phoenix, Dallas and L.A., right through to Concord, near San Diego, fans can have themselves scanned for exclusive 3D selfies - mini statues - made of themselves, the band members, or even of themselves together with the band members. Whether with frontman Chester Bennington or lead guitarist Brad Delson: an unforgettable memory of the event, in the form of a figurine at a scale of 1:20 up to 1:5, will be delivered to your home by courier shortly after the concert experience.
High-end technology for maximum authenticity
So far, Linkin Park's 3D offering is internationally unique, as is the technology used for it. To achieve the best possible quality and authenticity, STARAMBA relies on a high-end solution: for the first time, mobile body scanners are being used, which work on the same principles as photogrammetry. The two mobile "Scannerdomes" are controlled via the internet and are comprised of hundreds of individual computer lenses. They will be based at every concert location in a truck with the Linkin Park and STARAMBA logo.
STARAMBA provides merchandising of the future
STARAMBA USA Corp., Delaware, is a full subsidiary company of STARAMBA Corporation, Florida, a recently founded American investment holding company for global digital merchandising. It holds 49 percent of the German technology holding STARAMBA GmbH, Berlin, which owns the IP address for the mobile body scanners. The other 51 percent of STARAMBA GmbH is held by the German technology holding company Social Commerce Group SE (SCGSE), listed on the Berlin Stock Exchange. STARAMBA USA Corp. specialises in innovative merchandising solutions in the American sports and celebrity sector, and is setting new benchmarks in the futuristic market of 3D scanning and 3D print. In addition to Linkin Park, other collaborations with national and international artists, artist labels, rights holders and celebrities are in the pipeline.
Information on the Social Commerce Group
Listed on the Berlin Stock Exchange, Social Commerce Group SE (http://www.scgse.de) is a provider of future technologies in the digital sport business. Under the umbrella of a management holding company, the three subsidiary companies yoyo smart web solutions AG, MXM Mixed Reality Marketing AG and STARAMBA GmbH market innovative solutions in the areas of Social Gaming, Augmented Reality and Merchandising. The target groups of the three companies complement each other and include fans, sports venue organisations and clubs. All three companies address the advertising industry. The company holds 51 percent of the shares in STARAMBA GmbH
Information on STARAMBA Corporation
STARAMBA Corp., Tampa, Florida (postal address: New York) is a newly founded American holdings company specialising in digital merchandising. The company currently holds 49 percent of STARAMBA GmbH, which in turn holds 99.8 percent of the shares of the American STARAMBA USA Corp. The company pursues the strategic aim of bringing fans of top sportspersons and media greats closer to these celebrities through digital channels and products, and to open up new monetisation sources for the labels and rights holders, the focus of which is user and fan-generated content.
Julian von Hassell
Social Commerce Group SE
STARAMBA USA Corporation
450 Seventh Avenue, 33rd Floor
New York, NY 10123 I USA
SOURCE Social Commerce Group SE
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,474
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,663
Sep. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,535
Sep. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,490
Sep. 24, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,397
Sep. 24, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,012
Sep. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,178
Sep. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,616
Sep. 24, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,668
Sep. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,467
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 724
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 727
Sep. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,015
Sep. 24, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,444
Sep. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 942