|By PR Newswire||
|August 10, 2014 10:00 AM EDT||
DALLAS, Aug. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Canada to 2018", is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market. The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail Food packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer, and multi-pack information. Data sets are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018, with 2013 being actual.
- The number of pack units in the retail Food industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.24% during 2013-2018
- The most prominent pack material used for the retail packaging of Food is Flexible Packaging, which registered a CAGR of 2.69% during 2008-2013 for number of pack units
- Bag/Sachet is the most popular pack format used in the retail Food industry in Canada
- "The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Canada to 2018" is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market
- This report is the result of Canadean's extensive packaging market research covering retail Food packaging in Canada. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work, and our in-house expertise in the packaging industry in order to offer extensive quantitative data about the trends and dynamics affecting the packaging of Food products in Canada
- This report provides a detailed breakdown of historic and future packaging for the Food industry covering aspects such as pack material and type, closure material and type, primary outer packaging material and type, and multipack information
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the retail Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Canada's retail Food industry
- This report provides detailed data for the Food industry mainly at a market level where data can be obtained for volume as well as number of packs units consumed
- Product category level packaging data for different packaging materials and types, closure materials and types, and outer packaging materials and types are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018. The report also provides multi-pack materials and types for 2012 and 2013
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=16440 .
Reasons to Buy
- Packaging companies require a detailed understanding of packaging consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types to enable effective marketing plans
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different packaging types also change - favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales, as well as changes in packaging within those categories, drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Canada Food packaging market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- The report provides highly extensive product category level data on packaging consumption of primary packaging, outers, closures, and multi-pack packaging. The overall series covers a total of 28 pack types, 15 closure types, and eight outer types
Major Points from Table of Content:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2 Market Categories
1.2.1 Category Measures
1.3 Packaging Categories
1.3.1 Primary Packaging Container
1.3.2 Primary Packaging Closure
1.3.3 Primary Packaging Outer
1.4 Exchange Rates
2.1.1 Overall Research Program Framework
2.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
2.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
2.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
2.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
2.6 Stage 5 – Publication
3.1 Food Market Data
3.1.1 Food Market Overview by Value
3.1.2 Food Market Overview by Number of Packs
3.1.3 Food Market Overview by Volume
3.2 Food Packaging Data
3.2.1 Food Packaging Overview
4 Food Packaging by Market
4.1 Fruit and Vegetables Packaging by Market
4.2 Bakery and Cereals Packaging by Market
4.3 Pasta and Noodles Packaging by Market
4.4 Prepared Meals Packaging by Market
4.5 Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Packaging by Market
4.6 Soups Packaging by Market
4.7 Dairy Food Packaging by Market
4.8 Fish and Seafood Packaging by Market
4.9 Ice Cream Packaging by Market
4.10 Savory Snacks Packaging by Market
4.11 Soy Products Packaging by Market
4.12 Syrups and Spreads Packaging by Market
4.13 Confectionery Packaging by Market
4.14 Dried Food Packaging by Market
4.15 Meat Packaging by Market
4.16 Oils and Fats Packaging by Market
4.17 Savory and Deli Foods Packaging by Market
4.18 Multipackaging in the Food Market
Explore more reports on Food & Beverages industry at http://marketreportsstore.com/category/food-beverages/ .
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, MarketReportsStore, +18883915441, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Mar. 30, 2017 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 8,258
In his session at Cloud Expo, Alan Winters, an entertainment executive/TV producer turned serial entrepreneur, will present a success story of an entrepreneur who has both suffered through and benefited from offshore development across multiple businesses: The smart choice, or how to select the right offshore development partner Warning signs, or how to minimize chances of making the wrong choice Collaboration, or how to establish the most effective work processes Budget control, or how to max...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 622
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,501
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Mar. 30, 2017 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,516
ChatOps is an emerging topic that has led to the wide availability of integrations between group chat and various other tools/platforms. Currently, HipChat is an extremely powerful collaboration platform due to the various ChatOps integrations that are available. However, DevOps automation can involve orchestration and complex workflows. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Himanshu Chhetri, CTO at Addteq, will cover practical examples and use cases such as self-provisioning infra...
Mar. 29, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,171
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 29, 2017 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,446
MongoDB Atlas leverages VPC peering for AWS, a service that allows multiple VPC networks to interact. This includes VPCs that belong to other AWS account holders. By performing cross account VPC peering, users ensure networks that host and communicate their data are secure. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Jay Gordon, a Developer Advocate at MongoDB, will explain how to properly architect your VPC using existing AWS tools and then peer with your MongoDB Atlas cluster. He'll discuss the secur...
Mar. 29, 2017 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 883
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Mar. 29, 2017 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,751
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Mar. 29, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,812
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,690
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,901
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,227
Most companies are adopting or evaluating container technology - Docker in particular - to speed up application deployment, drive down cost, ease management and make application delivery more flexible overall. As with most new architectures, this dream takes a lot of work to become a reality. Even when you do get your application componentized enough and packaged properly, there are still challenges for DevOps teams to making the shift to continuous delivery and achieving that reduction in cost...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 359
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,266
Imagine having the ability to leverage all of your current technology and to be able to compose it into one resource pool. Now imagine, as your business grows, not having to deploy a complete new appliance to scale your infrastructure. Also imagine a true multi-cloud capability that allows live migration without any modification between cloud environments regardless of whether that cloud is your private cloud or your public AWS, Azure or Google instance. Now think of a world that is not locked i...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 806