|By PR Newswire||
|August 10, 2014 10:00 AM EDT||
DALLAS, Aug. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Canada to 2018", is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market. The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail Food packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer, and multi-pack information. Data sets are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018, with 2013 being actual.
- The number of pack units in the retail Food industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.24% during 2013-2018
- The most prominent pack material used for the retail packaging of Food is Flexible Packaging, which registered a CAGR of 2.69% during 2008-2013 for number of pack units
- Bag/Sachet is the most popular pack format used in the retail Food industry in Canada
- "The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Canada to 2018" is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market
- This report is the result of Canadean's extensive packaging market research covering retail Food packaging in Canada. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work, and our in-house expertise in the packaging industry in order to offer extensive quantitative data about the trends and dynamics affecting the packaging of Food products in Canada
- This report provides a detailed breakdown of historic and future packaging for the Food industry covering aspects such as pack material and type, closure material and type, primary outer packaging material and type, and multipack information
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the retail Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Canada's retail Food industry
- This report provides detailed data for the Food industry mainly at a market level where data can be obtained for volume as well as number of packs units consumed
- Product category level packaging data for different packaging materials and types, closure materials and types, and outer packaging materials and types are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018. The report also provides multi-pack materials and types for 2012 and 2013
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=16440 .
Reasons to Buy
- Packaging companies require a detailed understanding of packaging consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types to enable effective marketing plans
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different packaging types also change - favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales, as well as changes in packaging within those categories, drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Canada Food packaging market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- The report provides highly extensive product category level data on packaging consumption of primary packaging, outers, closures, and multi-pack packaging. The overall series covers a total of 28 pack types, 15 closure types, and eight outer types
Major Points from Table of Content:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2 Market Categories
1.2.1 Category Measures
1.3 Packaging Categories
1.3.1 Primary Packaging Container
1.3.2 Primary Packaging Closure
1.3.3 Primary Packaging Outer
1.4 Exchange Rates
2.1.1 Overall Research Program Framework
2.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
2.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
2.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
2.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
2.6 Stage 5 – Publication
3.1 Food Market Data
3.1.1 Food Market Overview by Value
3.1.2 Food Market Overview by Number of Packs
3.1.3 Food Market Overview by Volume
3.2 Food Packaging Data
3.2.1 Food Packaging Overview
4 Food Packaging by Market
4.1 Fruit and Vegetables Packaging by Market
4.2 Bakery and Cereals Packaging by Market
4.3 Pasta and Noodles Packaging by Market
4.4 Prepared Meals Packaging by Market
4.5 Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Packaging by Market
4.6 Soups Packaging by Market
4.7 Dairy Food Packaging by Market
4.8 Fish and Seafood Packaging by Market
4.9 Ice Cream Packaging by Market
4.10 Savory Snacks Packaging by Market
4.11 Soy Products Packaging by Market
4.12 Syrups and Spreads Packaging by Market
4.13 Confectionery Packaging by Market
4.14 Dried Food Packaging by Market
4.15 Meat Packaging by Market
4.16 Oils and Fats Packaging by Market
4.17 Savory and Deli Foods Packaging by Market
4.18 Multipackaging in the Food Market
Explore more reports on Food & Beverages industry at http://marketreportsstore.com/category/food-beverages/ .
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, MarketReportsStore, +18883915441, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
WebRTC services have already permeated corporate communications in the form of videoconferencing solutions. However, WebRTC has the potential of going beyond and catalyzing a new class of services providing more than calls with capabilities such as mass-scale real-time media broadcasting, enriched and augmented video, person-to-machine and machine-to-machine communications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Luis Lopez, CEO of Kurento, will introduce the technologies required for implementing thes...
Sep. 3, 2015 06:00 AM EDT
Containers are not new, but renewed commitments to performance, flexibility, and agility have propelled them to the top of the agenda today. By working without the need for virtualization and its overhead, containers are seen as the perfect way to deploy apps and services across multiple clouds. Containers can handle anything from file types to operating systems and services, including microservices. What are microservices? Unlike what the name implies, microservices are not necessarily small,...
Sep. 3, 2015 06:00 AM EDT
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading in...
Sep. 3, 2015 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,016
The 3rd International WebRTC Summit, to be held Nov. 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 15th International Cloud Expo, 6th International Big Data Expo, 3rd International DevOps Summit and 2nd Internet of @ThingsExpo. WebRTC (Web-based Real-Time Com...
Sep. 3, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,582
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Sep. 3, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 493
Organizations from small to large are increasingly adopting cloud solutions to deliver essential business services at a much lower cost. According to cyber security experts, the frequency and severity of cyber-attacks are on the rise, causing alarm to businesses and customers across a variety of industries. To defend against exploits like these, a company must adopt a comprehensive security defense strategy that is designed for their business. In 2015, organizations such as United Airlines, Sony...
Sep. 3, 2015 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 521
ElasticBox, the agile application delivery manager, announced freely available public boxes for the DevOps community. ElasticBox works with enterprises to help them deploy any application to any cloud. Public boxes are curated reference boxes that represent some of the most popular applications and tools for orchestrating deployments at scale. Boxes are an adaptive way to represent reusable infrastructure as components of code. Boxes contain scripts, variables, and metadata to automate proces...
Sep. 3, 2015 04:30 AM EDT
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes ab...
Sep. 3, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 730
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding bu...
Sep. 3, 2015 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,683
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the ...
Sep. 3, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,640
SYS-CON Events announced today that the "Second Containers & Microservices Expo" will take place November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities.
Sep. 2, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 641
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lee Williams, a producer of the first smartphones and tablets, will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater. He will explain how M2M controllers work through wirelessly connected remote controls; and specifically delve into a retrofit option that reverse-engineers control codes of existing conventional controller systems so the...
Sep. 2, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 234
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Sep. 2, 2015 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,616
Akana has announced the availability of the new Akana Healthcare Solution. The API-driven solution helps healthcare organizations accelerate their transition to being secure, digitally interoperable businesses. It leverages the Health Level Seven International Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (HL7 FHIR) standard to enable broader business use of medical data. Akana developed the Healthcare Solution in response to healthcare businesses that want to increase electronic, multi-device acce...
Sep. 2, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 311
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Sep. 2, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 841