|By PR Newswire||
|August 10, 2014 10:00 AM EDT||
DALLAS, Aug. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- "The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Canada to 2018", is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market. The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail Food packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer, and multi-pack information. Data sets are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018, with 2013 being actual.
- The number of pack units in the retail Food industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.24% during 2013-2018
- The most prominent pack material used for the retail packaging of Food is Flexible Packaging, which registered a CAGR of 2.69% during 2008-2013 for number of pack units
- Bag/Sachet is the most popular pack format used in the retail Food industry in Canada
- "The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Canada to 2018" is a data-only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the retail market
- This report is the result of Canadean's extensive packaging market research covering retail Food packaging in Canada. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work, and our in-house expertise in the packaging industry in order to offer extensive quantitative data about the trends and dynamics affecting the packaging of Food products in Canada
- This report provides a detailed breakdown of historic and future packaging for the Food industry covering aspects such as pack material and type, closure material and type, primary outer packaging material and type, and multipack information
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the retail Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Canada's retail Food industry
- This report provides detailed data for the Food industry mainly at a market level where data can be obtained for volume as well as number of packs units consumed
- Product category level packaging data for different packaging materials and types, closure materials and types, and outer packaging materials and types are provided for 2008, 2013, and 2018. The report also provides multi-pack materials and types for 2012 and 2013
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=16440 .
Reasons to Buy
- Packaging companies require a detailed understanding of packaging consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types to enable effective marketing plans
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different packaging types also change - favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales, as well as changes in packaging within those categories, drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Canada Food packaging market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- The report provides highly extensive product category level data on packaging consumption of primary packaging, outers, closures, and multi-pack packaging. The overall series covers a total of 28 pack types, 15 closure types, and eight outer types
Major Points from Table of Content:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2 Market Categories
1.2.1 Category Measures
1.3 Packaging Categories
1.3.1 Primary Packaging Container
1.3.2 Primary Packaging Closure
1.3.3 Primary Packaging Outer
1.4 Exchange Rates
2.1.1 Overall Research Program Framework
2.2 Stage 1 - Initial Market Sizing of the Packaging Market
2.3 Stage 2 - Primary Research on Packaging Consumption
2.4 Stage 3 - Analyst Review
2.5 Stage 4 - Expert Review
2.6 Stage 5 – Publication
3.1 Food Market Data
3.1.1 Food Market Overview by Value
3.1.2 Food Market Overview by Number of Packs
3.1.3 Food Market Overview by Volume
3.2 Food Packaging Data
3.2.1 Food Packaging Overview
4 Food Packaging by Market
4.1 Fruit and Vegetables Packaging by Market
4.2 Bakery and Cereals Packaging by Market
4.3 Pasta and Noodles Packaging by Market
4.4 Prepared Meals Packaging by Market
4.5 Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Packaging by Market
4.6 Soups Packaging by Market
4.7 Dairy Food Packaging by Market
4.8 Fish and Seafood Packaging by Market
4.9 Ice Cream Packaging by Market
4.10 Savory Snacks Packaging by Market
4.11 Soy Products Packaging by Market
4.12 Syrups and Spreads Packaging by Market
4.13 Confectionery Packaging by Market
4.14 Dried Food Packaging by Market
4.15 Meat Packaging by Market
4.16 Oils and Fats Packaging by Market
4.17 Savory and Deli Foods Packaging by Market
4.18 Multipackaging in the Food Market
Explore more reports on Food & Beverages industry at http://marketreportsstore.com/category/food-beverages/ .
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.
Media Contact: Ritesh Tiwari, MarketReportsStore, +18883915441, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Cloud based infrastructure deployment is becoming more and more appealing to customers, from Fortune 500 companies to SMEs due to its pay-as-you-go model. Enterprise storage vendors are able to reach out to these customers by integrating in cloud based deployments; this needs adaptability and interoperability of the products confirming to cloud standards such as OpenStack, CloudStack, or Azure. As compared to off the shelf commodity storage, enterprise storages by its reliability, high-availabil...
Oct. 21, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 898
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 21, 2016 10:50 AM EDT
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Oct. 21, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,631
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 21, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,217
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Eric Robertson, General Manager at CollabNet, will discuss how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Oct. 21, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 505
Governments around the world are adopting Safe Harbor privacy provisions to protect customer data from leaving sovereign territories. Increasingly, global companies are required to create new instances of their server clusters in multiple countries to keep abreast of these new Safe Harbor laws. Is it worth it? In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director of Anexia, Inc., will discuss how to keep your data legal and still stay in business.
Oct. 21, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,368
Successful transition from traditional IT to cloud computing requires three key ingredients: an IT architecture that allows companies to extend their internal best practices to the cloud, a cost point that allows economies of scale, and automated processes that manage risk exposure and maintain regulatory compliance with industry regulations (FFIEC, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FISMA). The unique combination of VMware, the IBM Cloud, and Cloud Raxak, a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Automation, provides a co...
Oct. 21, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,122
Today every business relies on software to drive the innovation necessary for a competitive edge in the Application Economy. This is why collaboration between development and operations, or DevOps, has become IT’s number one priority. Whether you are in Dev or Ops, understanding how to implement a DevOps strategy can deliver faster development cycles, improved software quality, reduced deployment times and overall better experiences for your customers.
Oct. 21, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 417
Donna Yasay, President of HomeGrid Forum, today discussed with a panel of technology peers how certification programs are at the forefront of interoperability, and the answer for vendors looking to keep up with today's growing industry for smart home innovation. "To ensure multi-vendor interoperability, accredited industry certification programs should be used for every product to provide credibility and quality assurance for retail and carrier based customers looking to add ever increasing num...
Oct. 21, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 233
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 11,115
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and ...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,360
Apache Hadoop is a key technology for gaining business insights from your Big Data, but the penetration into enterprises is shockingly low. In fact, Apache Hadoop and Big Data proponents recognize that this technology has not yet achieved its game-changing business potential. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, John Mertic, director of program management for ODPi at The Linux Foundation, will explain why this is, how we can work together as an open data community to increase adoption, and the i...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,835
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to impr...
Oct. 21, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,572
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Oct. 21, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,728
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of So...
Oct. 21, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,054