|By Marketwired .||
|August 11, 2014 02:03 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 08/11/14 -- China and Latin America are set to enter a new chapter in their economic relationship. A solid base built on China's demand for Latin American natural resources has evolved into a much deeper bond geared towards Latin America's changing demographics and abundance of natural resources. As the pace of trade and investment rapidly increases, governments and companies from China and Latin America are becoming even more linked, forging new deals and making significant investments across different sectors.
To identify opportunity and to explain this changing bilateral relationship, LatinFinance holds The Latin America China Investors Forum (LACIF) every September in Beijing. Now in its 6th year, the Forum has cemented its position as the preeminent business and investment meeting connecting Latin America and China. The Forum is designed to connect Latin American companies, bankers, funds, advisors and government officials with senior representatives from Chinese State Owned Enterprises (SOEs), multilaterals, asset managers, banks, and government agencies including the NDRC, China Eximbank, the CDB and CIC. This year's forum will feature technical presentations and roundtables, including the viewpoints of three Ministers from Latin America:
- Mario Bergara, Minister of Economy & Finance, Uruguay
- Vasant Bharath, Minister of Trade, Industry, Investment and Communications, Trinidad & Tobago
- Gustavo Leite, Minister of Industry & Commerce, Paraguay
This year, over 350 senior officials will be attending -- including over 75 Chinese portfolio and direct investors who have already confirmed their attendance -- from some of China's most important institutions including: China CAMC Engineering, AZ Investment Management, China Investment Corporation (CIC), Goldwind International Holdings, CWE International Investment Corp, Income Partners. China Export Credit & Insurance Corporation (Sinosure), SK China, Pacifique Asset Management. Hydrochina Corporation, Sinosteel Corporation, among many others.
LACIF employs two days of informative panels, interactive presentations and private 1-1 meetings to connect participants and assist them in the development of tangible business relationships.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Hans Schultz, VP - Private Sector Operations, Inter-American Development Bank
- Song Dongsheng, President & Chairman, Sinohydro Corporation
- Li Hao, Chief of Overseas Market Division, China Export & Credit Insurance Corporation
- Gerardo Salazar, CEO, Banco Interacciones
- Matias Bendersky, Chief of Resource Mobilization Unit, Inter-American Development Bank
- Chen Taotao, Executive Director of Center for China-LatAm, Tsinghua University
- Jwala Rambarran, Governor, Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago
- Varun Maharaj, CEO, Trinidad & Tobago IFC
- Ian Chinapoo, Executive Director, Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation
- Stefano Chan, Investment Manager, AZ Investment Management
- Fernando Schahin, CFO, Grupo Schahin
- Eduardo Bertao, Director, BTG Pactual
- Zhu Lin, General Manager - Dept 5., China CAMCE
- Zhang Qingyan, Head of Brazil, China General Technology Group - Genertec
- Jacques Antebi, Chief of Equity Investments Division, Inter-American Investment Corporation
- Fernando Moreno, Managing Director - Financial Institutions, Banco Interacciones
- David Gruppo, Head of Latin America Corporate and Investment Banking, MUF
More information on the event, including the full agenda and information on last year's participants is available here.
About LatinFinance Events
For 25 years LatinFinance has been the foremost editorial authority on capital flows into, out of and within Latin America. Leveraging relationships gained over these years, LatinFinance Events bring together over 2,500 senior decision-makers every year in a series of investment meetings and capital-introduction forums. Our events take place across Latin America and the Caribbean, in the major financial centers of North America and Europe as well as in the newer centers for capital provision including the GCC, India, China and the Asia-Pacific.
Access to Opportunity; Introductions to Capital: Access is everything and LatinFinance has an established track record connecting issuers with investors and opportunities with capital. At LatinFinance Events, you can hold private, pre-arranged 1-1 meetings with other senior decision-makers, learn first-hand what is driving the markets, and initiate the process of making deals and business relationships. Participants at LatinFinance events include real money, hedge fund and PE investors; sovereign and corporate issuers; heads of state, ministers of finance, and other government officials; investment bankers, lawyers and other intermediaries.
Follow coverage of the 6th Latin America China Investors Forum on Twitter: #LACIF6
"We're bringing out a new application monitoring system to the DevOps space. It manages large enterprise applications that are distributed throughout a node in many enterprises and we manage them as one collective," explained Kevin Barnes, President of eCube Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 27, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,742
Jul. 27, 2016 11:35 AM EDT
Jul. 27, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 881
Jul. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,208
Jul. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 675
Jul. 27, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 597
Jul. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,050
Jul. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,211
Jul. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 232
Jul. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,725
Jul. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,996
Jul. 27, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 435
Jul. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,057
Jul. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,022
Jul. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,626