|By PR Newswire||
|August 11, 2014 05:33 AM EDT||
BISHOP'S STORTFORD, England, August 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Specially priced and flexible Dotmatics Software solution packages released
Dotmatics is pleased to announce a new Academic Site License program that will provide ample access to the Dotmatics Platform for Universities and Schools around the world at a specially reduced subscription price. The packaged solutions, specially tailored to meet the needs of academia, will be presented at the American Chemical Society (ACS) 248th National Meeting & Exposition in San Francisco, Booth 403. Through this new offer, Academic institutions will be able to choose between three types of Site License packages:
- Chemistry Desktop: including a comprehensive structure and reactions drawing package (Elemental) and an add-on (D4O) that gives chemical intelligence to Microsoft™ Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Chemistry Desktop and Visualisation Productivity: In addition to the drawing package and the Microsoft™ Office add-on, it includes a scientific data analysis and visualisation tool that enables users to perform presentation quality graphing and plotting in addition to data mining, statistical and complex calculations (Vortex).
- Electronic Laboratory Notebook: simply store, search and retrieve all of your experiments in Dotmatics' web-based ELN (Studies Notebook). Users will be able to collaborate with colleagues seamlessly and ensure that information is retained across generations of students. This removes the risk of losing your data with student/staff changes.
Some of the benefits of joining the Dotmatics Site license program include:
- Constant access to download and use the latest version of the software
- Ability to use the software on any supported computer
- Technical support available throughout the year
- Differential price levels depending on the size of the university or number of users
- Students, Researchers and Academics simply register at the support site and download the Dotmatics' Desktop tools to use at their convenience
- Collaborative and knowledge management tools are installed on a server and users can start storing information in their ELN instantly
"Dotmatics is pleased to support the academic community with greatly reduced pricing for pre-configured, ready-to-use versions of our Electronic Laboratory Notebook and Chemistry visualisation/analysis/desktop integration tools," said Richard Lingard, Global Head of Commercial Operations at Dotmatics. "The 248th ACS at the Moscone Centre San Francisco is the perfect platform to showcase our new Academic product line. The Dial-A-Molecule program in the United Kingdom spurred us into providing a highly competitively priced, fully featured set of product bundles to the academic community world-wide."
Dotmatics will be presenting the following at ACS:
411 - Modern apps bring chemistry into the hands of students
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 2.45PM
Session Info: Advances in Teaching Organic Chemistry (1.30-5pm)
Location: Moscone Center, North Bldg
343 - Utilising modern tools for effective SAR analysis
Date/Time: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 6pm
Session Info: Poster Session (6-8pm)
Location: San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Room: Golden Gate Section A/B
Meet the Dotmatics team at Booth 403 in the Exhibition Centre of the 248th ACS National Meeting & Exposition from 10th-14th August 2014
Dotmatics is a leading global scientific informatics software and services provider, delivering solutions tailored to the modern, highly collaborative and mobile scientific environments. The company provides solutions to several vertical markets, including the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academia, food and beverage, oil and gas and agrochemical industries. Dotmatics' enterprise solutions are flexible, scalable and configurable, providing effective scientific information management across entire organisations, from discovery research to development and early manufacturing. Dotmatics has significant expertise in scientific informatics, including database management for chemistry and biologics, electronic laboratory notebooks, chemical and biological registration, screening data management, SAR analysis, reporting, and visualisation. Dotmatics solutions are available for local or cloud deployment and they are supported on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. A privately owned company, Dotmatics was founded in 2005 and their headquarters is based south of Cambridge in the UK.
Tel (Europe): +44(0)1279-654-123
Tel (US West Coast): +1-(619)-419-2808
Tel (US East Coast): +1-(781)-281-2330
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Dotmatics Limited
Dec. 8, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 489
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 896
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 968
Dec. 8, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,172
Dec. 8, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 143
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 739
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 774
Dec. 8, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 1,174
Dec. 8, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 723
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,184
Dec. 8, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 470
Dec. 8, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,235
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Dec. 8, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,740
"Venafi has a platform that allows you to manage, centralize and automate the complete life cycle of keys and certificates within the organization," explained Gina Osmond, Sr. Field Marketing Manager at Venafi, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,126
Get deep visibility into the performance of your databases and expert advice for performance optimization and tuning. You can't get application performance without database performance. Give everyone on the team a comprehensive view of how every aspect of the system affects performance across SQL database operations, host server and OS, virtualization resources and storage I/O. Quickly find bottlenecks and troubleshoot complex problems.
Dec. 8, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,192