|By Marketwired .||
|August 11, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
FRISCO, TX -- (Marketwired) -- 08/11/14 -- Quest Resource Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: QRHC) ("Quest"), a leader in sustainability, recycling, and resource management, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Quest Resource Management Group, LLC, assisted two commercial developments, Banner Place and Oak Lawn Plaza, owned and operated by Gaedeke Group, in achieving LEED Silver Green Building O&M certifications. Both developments are located in the Dallas, TX metroplex.
Representing 280,432 square feet (rentable) of Class "A" office space, Banner Place is located at 12770 Coit Road. Representing 128,795 square feet (rentable) of Class "A" office space, Oak Lawn Plaza is located at 2501 Oak Lawn Avenue.
The LEED project team, comprised of Gaedeke Group and Quest, implemented various green building strategies resulting in LEED certifications at each property. Project highlights include:
- SUSTAINABLE SITES - By regularly taking mass transit, low-emission and non-emission transportation, Banner Place occupants have reduced commuting emissions by almost 30%.
- WATER PERFORMANCE - Both buildings utilize water sub-meters to track water performance by end use. In addition, Gaedeke installed low-flow water fixtures throughout each building resulting in a 26% reduction in indoor water consumption at Banner Place and a 20% reduction at Oak Lawn Plaza.
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE - Each building holds a prestigious Energy Star rating -- Banner Place (82) and Oak Lawn Plaza (90). During the projects, each building was commissioned by a third-party commissioning agent ensuring that building systems are operating as designed.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT - Each building now implements both a sustainable purchasing and solid waste management policy. During their respective performance periods, Banner Place occupants diverted over 61% (67,113 lbs.) of waste while Oak Lawn Plaza occupants diverted over 51% (14,992 lbs.) of waste.
- INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY - Each project now implements a wide range of green cleaning and integrated pest management practices resulting in improved air quality for building occupants and guests.
Gaedeke's return on investment (ROI) for each project is less than 4 years. "LEED continues to be the most widely recognized and used green building program across the country," said Quest Director of Sustainability, Sandra Heffernan. "We are pleased to be a part of the Gaedeke Team in helping them achieve their latest LEED Certifications."
About Quest Resource Holding Corporation
Quest provides effective programs for sustainability, recycling, and resource management. Through its subsidiaries, Quest Resource Management Group, LLC and Earth911, Inc., Quest designs and manages the program's execution and delivers the digital resource for content and data for a lower-waste lifestyle. Quest is dedicated to creating a more sustainable and profitable approach for its enterprise clients, and a multifaceted and inclusive medium for sustainability publishing. (NASDAQ: QRHC)(www.QRHC.com)
About Quest Resource Management Group, LLC
Quest Resource Management Group, LLC ("QuestRMG") is a full service environmental consulting and management company, headquartered in Frisco, Texas. QuestRMG supports the efforts of Fortune 500 companies to maximize profits and mitigate risks, while minimizing their ecological footprints. QuestRMG's clients span numerous industry segments, including food services, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, automotive aftermarket, and fleet industries. QuestRMG provides clients with comprehensive sustainability programs, innovative recycling solutions, and proven environmental protection. Quest prides itself in delivering targeted solutions exclusively tailored to the needs of each respective client. QuestRMG is a subsidiary under the Quest portfolio of companies (NASDAQ: QRHC). (www.questrmg.com)
Edelman for Quest
Office: 312 233 1271
Email: [email protected]
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,650
Sep. 27, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,296
Sep. 27, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,657
Sep. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,577
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,639
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,628
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,096
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,783
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,994
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,521
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,705
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,289
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,501
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,979
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. Commvault can ensure protection, access and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Part...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,801