|By PR Newswire||
|August 11, 2014 08:20 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Boilers and Steam Generators Market for Utilities 2013-2018: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of The Global Boilers and Steam Generators Market for Utilities 20132018: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global boilers and steam generators market intelligence with special emphasis on segment by product type such as boiler, heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), and steam generators; segment by plant fuel coal, gas, nuclear, and biomass and CSP; segment by size less than 300 MW, 300 MW-599MW, and 600 MW and above.
- Market size by different business segments in terms of value ($B) and annual installation (gigawatt), market size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides boilers and steam generators market breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Boiler/Steam Generator Industry Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt, and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
- Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited
- Harbin Electric Company Limited
- Alstom SA
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rph9rx/the_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Aug. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,896
Aug. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,772
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,377
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,841
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,250
Aug. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,571
Aug. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,042
Aug. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,840
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,790
Aug. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,205
Aug. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,480
Aug. 23, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,641
Aug. 23, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,969
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Aug. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,745
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Aug. 23, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,396