|By PR Newswire||
|August 11, 2014 08:20 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Boilers and Steam Generators Market for Utilities 2013-2018: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of The Global Boilers and Steam Generators Market for Utilities 20132018: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global boilers and steam generators market intelligence with special emphasis on segment by product type such as boiler, heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), and steam generators; segment by plant fuel coal, gas, nuclear, and biomass and CSP; segment by size less than 300 MW, 300 MW-599MW, and 600 MW and above.
- Market size by different business segments in terms of value ($B) and annual installation (gigawatt), market size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides boilers and steam generators market breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Boiler/Steam Generator Industry Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt, and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
- Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited
- Harbin Electric Company Limited
- Alstom SA
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rph9rx/the_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,427
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Sep. 26, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 878
Much of the value of DevOps comes from a (renewed) focus on measurement, sharing, and continuous feedback loops. In increasingly complex DevOps workflows and environments, and especially in larger, regulated, or more crystallized organizations, these core concepts become even more critical. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Andi Mann, Chief Technology Advocate at Splunk, showed how, by focusing on 'metrics that matter,' you can provide objective, transparent, and meaningful f...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,292
Big Data has been changing the world. IoT fuels the further transformation recently. How are Big Data and IoT related? In his session at @BigDataExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will explore the interplay of Big Data and IoT. He will anatomize Big Data and IoT separately in terms of what, which, why, where, when, who, how and how much. He will then analyze the relationship between IoT and Big Data, specifically the drilldown of how the 4Vs of Big Data (Volume, Variety,...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 998
Sep. 26, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,673
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Sep. 26, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,730
Sep. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,813
Sep. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,737
Sep. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,523
Sep. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,064
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,555
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,471
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,542
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,455
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,545