|By PR Newswire||
|August 11, 2014 10:12 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Global Connector Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of The Global Connector Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global connector industry intelligence with special emphasis on segment such as automotive and transportation, consumer electronics, computer and peripherals, industrial, telecom and datacom, and others.
- Market size in terms of value by segments, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments those are useful to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides connector industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the industry players are studied in the report.
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Connector Industry Background and Classifications
3. Industry Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Cost Structure and Profitability Analysis
5. Competitor Analysis
6. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
8. Customer Analysis
- Amphenol Corporation
- Delphi Connection Systems
- Hirose Electric Co. Ltd.
- Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcrtxv/the_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Join us at Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo 2016 – June 7-9 at the Javits Center in New York City and November 1-3 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – and deliver your unique message in a way that is striking and unforgettable by taking advantage of SYS-CON's unmatched high-impact, result-driven event / media packages.
May. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,050
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York and Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty ...
May. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,369
May. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,001
May. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,882
May. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,819
May. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,651
May. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,272
May. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,683
May. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,115
May. 26, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,627
May. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,405
May. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,936
May. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,461
May. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,984
May. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,844