|By PR Newswire||
|August 11, 2014 11:36 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunities for FRP Tank in North America 2014-2019: Market Size, Market Share and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Growth Opportunities for FRP Tank Market in North America 2014-2019: Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- North America FRP tank market intelligence with special emphasis on chemical, septic, pulp and paper, water/wastewater, petroleum and agriculture/aquaculture markets
- Market size of North America FRP tank in terms of value and volumwe of composite materials consumption by application segments, also trend (2008-2013) and forecast
- (2014-2019) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional Analysis provides North America FRP tank market breakdown by major geographical areas of North America i.e., Western Canada, Eastern Canada, Central US,
- Eastern US, Western US, Texas (including OK, LA) and Mexico.
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provides help to ascertain a sound investment decision
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Emerging Innovations in North America FRP Tank Industry
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
8. Customer Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sq4sgn/opportunities_for
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,945
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,660
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 13,875
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Mar. 25, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,086
Mar. 25, 2017 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,521
Mar. 25, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,000
Mar. 25, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 682
Mar. 25, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,661
Mar. 25, 2017 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,467
Mar. 25, 2017 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,585
Mar. 25, 2017 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,347
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,832
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 9,625
Mar. 25, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,934
Mar. 25, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,666