|By PR Newswire||
|August 11, 2014 11:36 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunities for FRP Tank in North America 2014-2019: Market Size, Market Share and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Growth Opportunities for FRP Tank Market in North America 2014-2019: Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- North America FRP tank market intelligence with special emphasis on chemical, septic, pulp and paper, water/wastewater, petroleum and agriculture/aquaculture markets
- Market size of North America FRP tank in terms of value and volumwe of composite materials consumption by application segments, also trend (2008-2013) and forecast
- (2014-2019) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional Analysis provides North America FRP tank market breakdown by major geographical areas of North America i.e., Western Canada, Eastern Canada, Central US,
- Eastern US, Western US, Texas (including OK, LA) and Mexico.
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provides help to ascertain a sound investment decision
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Emerging Innovations in North America FRP Tank Industry
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
8. Customer Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sq4sgn/opportunities_for
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Jul. 1, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,522
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 874
Jul. 1, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,228
Jul. 1, 2015 04:09 PM EDT Reads: 629
Jul. 1, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,082
Jul. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,954
Jul. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,089
Jul. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,202
Jul. 1, 2015 02:21 PM EDT Reads: 673
Jul. 1, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,174
Jul. 1, 2015 12:54 PM EDT Reads: 638
Jul. 1, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,059
Jul. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,019
Jul. 1, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,037
To many people, IoT is a buzzword whose value is not understood. Many people think IoT is all about wearables and home automation. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, discussed some incredible game-changing use cases and how they are transforming industries like agriculture, manufacturing, health care, and smart cities. He will discuss cool technologies like smart dust, robotics, smart labels, and much more. Prepare...
Jul. 1, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 805