|By Marketwired .||
|August 11, 2014 05:40 PM EDT||
LEXINGTON, MA--(Marketwired - August 11, 2014) - Stride Rite® (NASDAQ: WWW), the best place to shop for kid's shoes, today announced a significant milestone for Stride Rite® Rewards, hitting the two million member mark in just 18 months.
The latest enhancement to the program is the introduction of the new Stride Rite Rewards App. The app enables customers to better manage their account and leverage all the benefits of the program whether they are in-store or online, just in time for the back-to-school season. The app is now available for download on iTunes and Google play.
"Stride Rite is committed to providing moms with a best in class loyalty program experience," said Stephen Donnelly, Stride Rite Children's Group SVP/GM of Direct-to-Consumer. "Through Stride Rite Rewards, we will continue to improve upon our customer marketing capabilities, including plans for more personalized communications and solutions to help families provide the best footwear for their children from birth through the early grade school years."
"Today's market rewards companies that forge strong, successful partnerships," said Ravi Srinivasan, President and CEO of Group FiO. "Stride Rite has been a fantastic client and partner in building what has become a fast growing and powerful loyalty program. They are a terrific and progressive team and we look forward to making further inroads with Stride Rite Rewards to benefit the company and the consumer."
Donnelly added, "With over two million members and growing, we believe the Stride Rite® Rewards program will allow for a deeper and more customizable experience that will benefit our consumers on a variety of levels, while extending our outreach to new, digitally-engaged moms entering the category."
Key features of the new Stride Rite Rewards Application include:
- Rewards Membership Card: This will display in the app, allowing associates to quickly check out busy parents -- in the future, associates will be able to scan the cards for customer look up.
- Rewards Balance: Customers can track progress towards their next reward.
- Rewards Coupons: Customers can access all available rewards coupons by clicking on the Rewards Coupon number -- a barcode and disclaimer will appear and the barcode can be scanned to apply the discount.
- Marketing Coupons: Customers can see other promotions or coupons that are in market and available for use.
- Purchase History: Customers can see all of their purchases from stores and striderite.com to look up past orders, dating back to show 12-months of transactions. Information such as item, size/width and photo of the shoe purchased will be available.
- Store Locator: Customers can locate the nearest store by using their phone's GPS or entering their zip code.
- Missing Credits: Customers who made a purchase but forgot to show their rewards number can enter the required information from their receipt or 'order complete' email from striderite.com. Their earned value takes 5-10 business days to be reflected in their account.
- Social Integration: Customers can use the application to upload photos and enter contests like #StrideRiteSmiles and Friday Shoe Giveaway directly from their mobile device.
- Allows the Rewards program to be easily accessible to consumers in California. Consumers can now participate in self-service enrollment and receive credit for their purchases on the mobile application or striderite.com.
The rewards program will continue to provide the following benefits to Stride Rite Rewards members:
- $10 reward for every $75 spent
- Free shipping on www.striderite.com for purchases over $35
- Invitations for members-only offers
- Member updates and fit reminders
Parents can sign-up to participate in the rewards program and receive their loyalty card for free - in-store, online (www.striderite.com/rewards) or by phone through Stride Rite's customer service team (1-800-299-6575). The rewards program is available at Stride Rite U.S. retail locations including specialty, outlet and striderite.com. To learn more and to find a retail store near you, visit http://www.striderite.com.
About Stride Rite Children's Group
The Stride Rite Children's Group, part of the Lifestyle Group of Wolverine World Wide, Inc. markets leading brands of premium children's footwear in the United States, including Stride Rite®, Saucony® Kids, Keds® Kids and Sperry Top-Sider® Kids, among others. For over 90 years, the company has designed and engineered footwear specifically to meet the needs of growing children. Through their sole commitment to "Kid-RITE" innovation, quality, health and style, Stride Rite Children's Group's mission is to be the first choice for premium authentic footwear brands that kids love and moms trust. Visit www.striderite.com to learn more.
About Group FiO
Group FiO is a leading provider of Loyalty, Coupon, Marketing and Campaign Management Solutions that enables innovative customer engagement. We assist Retailers to maintain 360 degree customer connectivity across all omnichannel activities. We also provide the ability to track, analyze and optimize Coupon and Loyalty programs. To learn more, email us at [email protected] or visit us at www.groupfio.com.
The following files are available for download:
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 923
"We are a custom software development, engineering firm. We specialize in cloud applications from helping customers that have on-premise applications migrating to the cloud, to helping customers design brand new apps in the cloud. And we specialize in mobile apps," explained Peter Di Stefano, Vice President of Marketing at Impiger Technologies, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 271
IoT solutions exploit operational data generated by Internet-connected smart “things” for the purpose of gaining operational insight and producing “better outcomes” (for example, create new business models, eliminate unscheduled maintenance, etc.). The explosive proliferation of IoT solutions will result in an exponential growth in the volume of IoT data, precipitating significant Information Governance issues: who owns the IoT data, what are the rights/duties of IoT solutions adopters towards t...
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 220
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,730
Dec. 7, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,911
Dec. 7, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,670
Dec. 7, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 316
Dec. 7, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 778
Dec. 7, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 301
Dec. 7, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,268
Dec. 7, 2016 03:48 PM EST Reads: 209
Dec. 7, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 2,245
Dec. 7, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,768
Dec. 7, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 4,308
Dec. 7, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 939