|By PR Newswire||
|August 12, 2014 10:00 AM EDT||
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Daily Dot Media's burgeoning creative agency has added two new hires to its ranks: David Flynn, most recently director of VICE's ad network for the U.S. and the Americas; and Chris Boyles, formerly of Razorfish and Digitas. Flynn will serve as Managing Director from the Daily Dot's New York City office, and Boyles as Creative Director of the Daily Dot's in-house agency from the company's headquarters in Austin, Texas.
Their leadership will further build an agency focused on innovative approaches to digital ads, respecting the enormous influence the Internet Generation now has on virtually all aspects of modern life.
A few more facts:
About the agency:
- Housing editorial talent, video production, and media services to deliver integrated news experiences that inspire the communities of the Internet
- Offering full media and creative services from branded content to digital strategy to creative concepts and executions
- Helping brands connect with the Internet communities the Daily Dot is deft in speaking to, and for.
About David Flynn
- Worked at VICE since 2007 as digital manager, strategist, and director of ADVICE Network
- Former business analyst for Energy Efficiency Consultancy
- Former motorcycle product specialist at Ducati Triumph NYC
- Undergrad at Temple University and Graduate at Exeter University, MS of energy policy
About Chris Boyles
- Over 18 years as copywriter and Creative Director at agencies like Razorfish and Digitas
- Created and produced two ongoing web series for Mashable on behalf of Mutual Mobile
- Diverse client list that includes Samsung Mobile, AT&T, The Home Depot, Coca-Cola, and Sun Microsystems
- Won five Addy, Davey and W3 awards in past year, as well as a Digiday Video Awards finalist
About the Daily Dot
The Daily Dot is the Web's most comprehensive source for original Internet-community news and among the fastest growing media companies in the world. Our content reaches 12 million digital natives each month, making us one of the top 1000 websites in the United States. We tell the story of the Internet's communities each day with uninhibited reporting on the people, apps, memes, and movements that are shaping the zeitgeist of the Internet Generation.
SOURCE The Daily Dot
Aug. 31, 2016 11:52 AM EDT
Aug. 31, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 759
Aug. 31, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 915
Aug. 31, 2016 11:12 AM EDT Reads: 146
Aug. 31, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 453
Aug. 31, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 440
Aug. 31, 2016 10:11 AM EDT Reads: 185
Aug. 31, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,107
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 961
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 526
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,017
Aug. 31, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 924
Aug. 31, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 920
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 989
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 964