|By PR Newswire||
|August 12, 2014 10:00 AM EDT||
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Daily Dot Media's burgeoning creative agency has added two new hires to its ranks: David Flynn, most recently director of VICE's ad network for the U.S. and the Americas; and Chris Boyles, formerly of Razorfish and Digitas. Flynn will serve as Managing Director from the Daily Dot's New York City office, and Boyles as Creative Director of the Daily Dot's in-house agency from the company's headquarters in Austin, Texas.
Their leadership will further build an agency focused on innovative approaches to digital ads, respecting the enormous influence the Internet Generation now has on virtually all aspects of modern life.
A few more facts:
About the agency:
- Housing editorial talent, video production, and media services to deliver integrated news experiences that inspire the communities of the Internet
- Offering full media and creative services from branded content to digital strategy to creative concepts and executions
- Helping brands connect with the Internet communities the Daily Dot is deft in speaking to, and for.
About David Flynn
- Worked at VICE since 2007 as digital manager, strategist, and director of ADVICE Network
- Former business analyst for Energy Efficiency Consultancy
- Former motorcycle product specialist at Ducati Triumph NYC
- Undergrad at Temple University and Graduate at Exeter University, MS of energy policy
About Chris Boyles
- Over 18 years as copywriter and Creative Director at agencies like Razorfish and Digitas
- Created and produced two ongoing web series for Mashable on behalf of Mutual Mobile
- Diverse client list that includes Samsung Mobile, AT&T, The Home Depot, Coca-Cola, and Sun Microsystems
- Won five Addy, Davey and W3 awards in past year, as well as a Digiday Video Awards finalist
About the Daily Dot
The Daily Dot is the Web's most comprehensive source for original Internet-community news and among the fastest growing media companies in the world. Our content reaches 12 million digital natives each month, making us one of the top 1000 websites in the United States. We tell the story of the Internet's communities each day with uninhibited reporting on the people, apps, memes, and movements that are shaping the zeitgeist of the Internet Generation.
SOURCE The Daily Dot
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kausik Sridharabalan, founder and CTO of Pulzze Systems, Inc., will focus on key challenges in building an Internet of Things solution infrastructure. He will shed light on efficient ways of defining interactions within IoT solutions, leading to cost and time reduction. He will also introduce ways to handle data and how one can develop IoT solutions that are lean, flexible and configurable, thus making IoT infrastructure agile and scalable.
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,567
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT de...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,150
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 534
Sep. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,050
Sep. 28, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,411
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,257
Sep. 28, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,243
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,903
Sep. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,875
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,880
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,359
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,091
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,239
The Jevons Paradox suggests that when technological advances increase efficiency of a resource, it results in an overall increase in consumption. Writing on the increased use of coal as a result of technological improvements, 19th-century economist William Stanley Jevons found that these improvements led to the development of new ways to utilize coal. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Thiele, Chief Strategy Officer for Apcera, will compare the Jevons Paradox to modern-day enterprise IT, e...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,264
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,685