|By PR Newswire||
|August 12, 2014 10:00 AM EDT||
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Daily Dot Media's burgeoning creative agency has added two new hires to its ranks: David Flynn, most recently director of VICE's ad network for the U.S. and the Americas; and Chris Boyles, formerly of Razorfish and Digitas. Flynn will serve as Managing Director from the Daily Dot's New York City office, and Boyles as Creative Director of the Daily Dot's in-house agency from the company's headquarters in Austin, Texas.
Their leadership will further build an agency focused on innovative approaches to digital ads, respecting the enormous influence the Internet Generation now has on virtually all aspects of modern life.
A few more facts:
About the agency:
- Housing editorial talent, video production, and media services to deliver integrated news experiences that inspire the communities of the Internet
- Offering full media and creative services from branded content to digital strategy to creative concepts and executions
- Helping brands connect with the Internet communities the Daily Dot is deft in speaking to, and for.
About David Flynn
- Worked at VICE since 2007 as digital manager, strategist, and director of ADVICE Network
- Former business analyst for Energy Efficiency Consultancy
- Former motorcycle product specialist at Ducati Triumph NYC
- Undergrad at Temple University and Graduate at Exeter University, MS of energy policy
About Chris Boyles
- Over 18 years as copywriter and Creative Director at agencies like Razorfish and Digitas
- Created and produced two ongoing web series for Mashable on behalf of Mutual Mobile
- Diverse client list that includes Samsung Mobile, AT&T, The Home Depot, Coca-Cola, and Sun Microsystems
- Won five Addy, Davey and W3 awards in past year, as well as a Digiday Video Awards finalist
About the Daily Dot
The Daily Dot is the Web's most comprehensive source for original Internet-community news and among the fastest growing media companies in the world. Our content reaches 12 million digital natives each month, making us one of the top 1000 websites in the United States. We tell the story of the Internet's communities each day with uninhibited reporting on the people, apps, memes, and movements that are shaping the zeitgeist of the Internet Generation.
SOURCE The Daily Dot
Oct. 4, 2015 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 618
Apps and devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. Learn how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again) whenever an Internet connection is available. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate at IBM Cloud Data Services, will demonstrate techniques for replicating cloud databases with devices in order to build offline-first mobile or Internet of Things (IoT) apps that can provide a better, ...
Oct. 4, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 352
While testing is often ignored when it comes to DevOps - it could be the most important aspect of achieving true DevOps success. Without rethinking automated testing from the ground-up, the entire DevOps productivity gain cannot be realized. Large tech companies build their own rapid test automation that runs in minutes across functional, performance, security and other tests. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kevin Surace, CEO of Appvance, will discuss how we learn from these real-world succe...
Oct. 4, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 380
Oct. 4, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 268
Oct. 4, 2015 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 207
Oct. 4, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 337
“The Internet of Things transforms the way organizations leverage machine data and gain insights from it,” noted Splunk’s CTO Snehal Antani, as Splunk announced accelerated momentum in Industrial Data and the IoT. The trend is driven by Splunk’s continued investment in its products and partner ecosystem as well as the creativity of customers and the flexibility to deploy Splunk IoT solutions as software, cloud services or in a hybrid environment. Customers are using Splunk® solutions to collect ...
Oct. 4, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 557
Oct. 4, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 716
Oct. 4, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 481
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interface Masters Technologies, provider of leading network visibility and monitoring solutions, will exhibit at the 17th International CloudExpo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Interface Masters Technologies is a leading provider of high speed networking solutions focused on Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 40 Gigabit and 100 Gigabit Ethernet network access and connectivity products. For over 20 ye...
Oct. 4, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 628
Oct. 4, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 316
Oct. 4, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 724
Oct. 4, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 380
Oct. 4, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 281
Oct. 4, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 361