|By Marketwired .||
|August 12, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/12/14 -- Terafina today announced it has launched its solution on Salesforce1 AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. The solution empowers financial institutions to increase revenue, drive efficiency and ensure a seamless multi-channel experience across all consumer and commercial banking products by combining digital, branch and call center channels. The application provides real-time visibility to all sales interactions for financial institutions while ensuring compliance and disclosure delivery is consistent across all channels.
Built on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps, Terafina is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- "We are proud to work with salesforce.com, one of the world's most innovative companies, as we bring a unique offering to the financial services industry by combining all key sales channels in a seamless sales application allowing for intuitive flow across digital and physical channels," said Meheriar Hasan, CEO of Terafina. "The application will truly revolutionize how customers and employees interact during the sales process and the visibility our application provides will create a new standard for data management."
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the today's connected world," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, Terafina provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success."
- "The Terafina solution has given us the ability to consolidate 40 processes across our organization, breaking down the silos that existed into a simple process designed to improve customer experience, increase value and provide visibility into our organization," added Greg Mitchell, CEO of First Technology Credit Union.
Connect in a Whole New Way with Social, Mobile and Connected Cloud Technologies
- Drive Revenue & Efficiency - enables the highly efficient acquisition of new and deepening of existing relationships for Banks & Credit Unions.
- Provide Mobility and Digital Access - for employees on the go, the responsive design approach provides mobile access and assures customer interactions are rich on all digital devices.
- Deliver Consistent, Quality and Ubiquitous Customer Experience - enables organizations to be wherever customers are interacting with them, providing seamless hands-off support when necessary, while delivering great customer experiences throughout the entire sales process.
- Enhance through Analytics & Reporting - Big Data capability made simple, in combination with real-time monitoring across an entire organization the platform offers a unique combination of both meta & click-stream data.
- Further Compliance and Regulation Adherence - provides consistent management of policy, disclosures and a delivery mechanism for promoting compliance throughout the sales process is met.
Terafina on the Salesforce1 AppExchange
About the Salesforce1 AppExchange
The Salesforce1 AppExchange is the world's leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2.4 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Terafina, Inc. is a provider of Omni Channel Solutions. The company combines industry expertise and best practices to deliver proven solutions for its clients. The company is based in San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.terafinainc.com.
Emerge PR for Terafina
Aug. 31, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 261
Aug. 31, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 871
Aug. 31, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,838
Aug. 31, 2016 04:39 PM EDT Reads: 161
Aug. 31, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 973
Aug. 31, 2016 04:12 PM EDT Reads: 210
Aug. 31, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,124
Aug. 31, 2016 03:29 PM EDT Reads: 186
Aug. 31, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 310
Aug. 31, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 788
Aug. 31, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,098
Aug. 31, 2016 02:03 PM EDT Reads: 217
Aug. 31, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,282
Aug. 31, 2016 12:26 PM EDT Reads: 173
Aug. 31, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 927