|By PR Newswire||
|August 12, 2014 11:05 AM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Football season is right around the corner, which means passionate fans are prepping for parking lot parties at stadiums across the country. Premier specialty sporting goods retailer Sport Chalet has everything both seasoned and rookie tailgaters need for the ultimate tailgate this fall.
"We know football fans can be very serious when it comes to preparation and planning for their tailgate parties," said Sport Chalet Expert Chris Burston. "To help ensure these fans can impress the other tailgaters before their football team hits the field, Sport Chalet is fully equipped with grills and other gear that will allow their tailgates to be big wins all season long."
To help consumers have a winning pre-game experience, Burston recommends the following must-have items:
- Fire up the grill. For easy travel to and from tailgates, the Brinkmann X-Frame Portable Grill is a perfect choice. The portable two-burner grill sets up in seconds and collapses for easy storage during the offseason.
- Pump up the party. The Coleman Signature Portable Propane Coffeemaker will help tailgaters find their pep no matter how early kickoff is. With a 10-cup capacity and a carrying case, this is the perfect accessory for pumping up the party.
- Prep like a pro. Consider bringing a table for additional prep space and easy access to plates, cups, utensils and cooked food. The Lifetime 5 Ft. Fold N Half Table folds down to a compact size with a convenient carry handle making it easy to transport and store. The durable surface is stain resistant and easy to clean making spills a no-sweat occurrence.
- Keep things chill. Coleman 24-Can Soft Coolers keep beverages cool while showing off school and team spirit with embroidered logos on the front. An adjustable carrying strap makes it easy to transport drinks while keeping hands free.
- Listen live. Tailgaters can tune into the pre-game show for some entertainment before kickoff with the Eton American Red Cross FRX 3 Radio. The radio is solar-powered, allowing sports enthusiasts to stake out a prime tailgate location without having to worry about access to outlets or other power sources.
- Make cleanup a cinch. To simplify cleanup at the end of the day, bring a Coghlans Pop-Up Camp Trash Can. This portable, collapsible trash can fit any standard 33-gallon trash bag and will ensure the tailgate space stays tidy.
For more information on Sport Chalet's selection of grilling and tailgating equipment or to find the nearest Sport Chalet store, visit www.sportchalet.com. For media inquiries, contact [email protected].
About Sport Chalet
Sport Chalet (Nasdaq: SPCHA, SPCHB) is a premier, full service specialty sporting goods retailer featuring the industry's top sports brands in apparel, footwear, and sports equipment. Founded in 1959 by Norbert Olberz, the company has 50 stores in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah; an online store at www.sportchalet.com; a Team Sales division; and offers more than 50 specialty services for the sports enthusiast, including online same day delivery, climbing, backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, avalanche education, and mountain trekking instruction, car rack installation, snowboard and ski rental and repair, Scuba training and certification, Scuba boat charters, team sales, gait analysis, baseball/softball glove steaming and lacing, racquet stringing, and bicycle tune-up and repair at its store locations. For more information, visit Sport Chalet at www.sportchalet.com.
SOURCE Sport Chalet
Apr. 30, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,701
Apr. 29, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 320
Apr. 29, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,545
Apr. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,750
Apr. 29, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,403
Apr. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,698
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,779
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 641
Apr. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,631
Apr. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,671
Apr. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,553
Apr. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 866
Apr. 29, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 876
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Apr. 29, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,410