|By Marketwired .||
|August 12, 2014 04:16 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/12/14 -- Matthew Katz, Founder and CEO of CAMS, LLC, the leader in providing online gambling and lottery operators with payment connectivity, geolocation, and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification services, will moderate a panel discussion of gaming industry leaders, entitled "Legalization of Online Gaming & Its Impact on CNP Merchants" at the upcoming Direct Response Forum on Tuesday, August 12th.
- A.G. Burnett - Chairman of the Nevada State Gaming Control Board (GCB)
- Andrew Crow - VP, Interactive Payments -- GTECH Corporation
- Frank Fahrenkopf - Former President & CEO -- American Gaming Association (AGA)
- Jonathan J. O'Connor - General Manager, Online Gaming/Alternative Markets -- FirstData
- Joseph Pappano - SVP & Managing Director -- Vantiv Gaming Solutions
The discussion will focus on how online gaming has affected the CNP payments space since its legalization in Nevada and New Jersey and what it means for merchants now and in the future. The agenda is as follows:
- Recent legalization of online gaming and its impact on Sports Betting, UIGEA, The Lottery, Nevada Go live, NJ Go Live, Interstate Agreements States in Queue/Discussions
- What are the Payment Requirements for Online Gaming?
- How Regulators are Getting Involved in Online Payments
- How Are Operators Dealing with Regulatory Requirements?
- How is Online Gaming Going to Change the Payments Landscape for eCommerce Merchants?
- Taxation -- multi-state tax compacts are imminent
"It is a pivotal time for the industry and this opportunity to gather so many of its leaders in a discussion about the issues of the day and the future is fantastic. I'm excited to see where the conversation leads us and to share some of those insights with the rest of the industry who were unable to attend," said Katz.
About CAMS, LLC
CAMS is a multi-tenant Software as a Service (SaaS) solution powered by Verifi, Inc. offering gambling operators the ability to collect and manage player information, comply with regulatory policies, manage player account limits, allow players to self-exclude, as well as manage geolocation, payouts and taxation all within a white label solution customizable for each site. CAMS, LLC, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
For more information on CAMS, please call 1.323.655.5789 or visit www.CentralAMS.com.
212-901-6914 ext 107
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,525
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,842
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,557
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,416
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,767
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,336
Sep. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,941
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,370
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 459
Sep. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,182
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,527
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,616
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,779
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,782
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,964