|By Marketwired .||
|August 12, 2014 04:16 PM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/12/14 -- Matthew Katz, Founder and CEO of CAMS, LLC, the leader in providing online gambling and lottery operators with payment connectivity, geolocation, and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification services, will moderate a panel discussion of gaming industry leaders, entitled "Legalization of Online Gaming & Its Impact on CNP Merchants" at the upcoming Direct Response Forum on Tuesday, August 12th.
- A.G. Burnett - Chairman of the Nevada State Gaming Control Board (GCB)
- Andrew Crow - VP, Interactive Payments -- GTECH Corporation
- Frank Fahrenkopf - Former President & CEO -- American Gaming Association (AGA)
- Jonathan J. O'Connor - General Manager, Online Gaming/Alternative Markets -- FirstData
- Joseph Pappano - SVP & Managing Director -- Vantiv Gaming Solutions
The discussion will focus on how online gaming has affected the CNP payments space since its legalization in Nevada and New Jersey and what it means for merchants now and in the future. The agenda is as follows:
- Recent legalization of online gaming and its impact on Sports Betting, UIGEA, The Lottery, Nevada Go live, NJ Go Live, Interstate Agreements States in Queue/Discussions
- What are the Payment Requirements for Online Gaming?
- How Regulators are Getting Involved in Online Payments
- How Are Operators Dealing with Regulatory Requirements?
- How is Online Gaming Going to Change the Payments Landscape for eCommerce Merchants?
- Taxation -- multi-state tax compacts are imminent
"It is a pivotal time for the industry and this opportunity to gather so many of its leaders in a discussion about the issues of the day and the future is fantastic. I'm excited to see where the conversation leads us and to share some of those insights with the rest of the industry who were unable to attend," said Katz.
About CAMS, LLC
CAMS is a multi-tenant Software as a Service (SaaS) solution powered by Verifi, Inc. offering gambling operators the ability to collect and manage player information, comply with regulatory policies, manage player account limits, allow players to self-exclude, as well as manage geolocation, payouts and taxation all within a white label solution customizable for each site. CAMS, LLC, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
For more information on CAMS, please call 1.323.655.5789 or visit www.CentralAMS.com.
212-901-6914 ext 107
May. 3, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,169
May. 3, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,300
May. 3, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 278
May. 3, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,088
May. 3, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,184
May. 3, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,265
May. 3, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 931
May. 3, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,220
May. 3, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,187
May. 3, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 972
May. 3, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,019
May. 3, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,912
May. 3, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,190
May. 3, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 724