|By PR Newswire||
|August 13, 2014 07:11 AM EDT||
CUMMING, Ga., Aug. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SBI, a sales and marketing consultancy, today announced the release of its 8th annual research report, titled "How to Make the Number in 2015". This 83 page one-of-a-kind report details how the best sales leaders in the world are making the number. The firm is offering B2B sales leaders a workshop which compares their sales strategy to that of best-in-class sales teams. Register here: http://www.salesbenchmarkindex.com/salesworkshop.
The workshop offers B2B sales leaders:
- An 83 page one-of-kind report that documents the winning sales strategies of the world's most successful sales leaders.
- A one-on-one 90 minute workshop, led by a sales strategist, which objectively evaluates a sales leaders 2015 sales strategy.
The research report reveals:
- Why best-in-class sales leaders keep their jobs for 5 years vs. average sales leaders who keep their jobs for 1.5 years.
- Why top sales leaders earn $153,126 more annual income than average sales leaders.
- Which companies will make the 2015 sales goal, and which ones will not.
"I have had SBI to our headquarters to review their annual research 5 years straight. Each year is better than the last. It is well worth the 90 minute time investment."
EVP of Sales & Marketing, Ryder Systems
To find out how you compare to the best-in-class sales leaders go here.
SOURCE Sales Benchmark Index
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,656
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,295
Aug. 24, 2016 04:35 PM EDT Reads: 278
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 331
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 444
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,551
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 271
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 390
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,434
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 467
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,830
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,795
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,846
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,435
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,354