|By Business Wire||
|August 14, 2014 01:05 PM EDT||
DrugDev is committed to collaborating and sharing ideas with sponsors, CROs and sites to understand their challenges and to develop innovative technology-driven solutions that enable them to do more trials together. DrugDev executives and technologists will speak and participate at key industry conferences in September and October, including…
- Disruptive Innovations (September 11-12, Boston): DrugDev President and CEO Ibraheem (Ibs) Mahmood will discuss what’s new at DrugDev in the “Where Are They Now?” session, while representatives of Novartis, Lilly and Merck will highlight their experiences working with DrugDev in a presentation entitled “Strengthening the Clinical Trial Ecosystem through Collaboration: Putting the Investigator in Investigator Databank.”
- iiBIG-CenterWatch Optimizing Clinical Research Performance (September 15-16, Boston): Expert technologist Eric Silberstein, President of TrialNetworks - part of DrugDev - will participate in an engaging Innovators Panel discussing “eClinical Technologies Transforming Drug Development.”
- CORE – Clinical Operations Retreat for Executives (October 2-4, Brewster, Mass.): DrugDev and TrialNetworks will sponsor and speak at this invitational event which gathers pharmaceutical industry executives to share best practices for improving clinical research processes.
- Outsourcing Clinical Trials New England (October 7-8, Boston): DrugDev will exhibit at the conference to share case studies with attendees and discuss novel ways sponsors and CROs are improving clinical operations through technology and outsourcing.
- SCRS Site Solutions Summit (October 10-12, Amelia Island, Florida): DrugDev, an IMPACT Partner of the event, will lead two workshops: Kevin Williams, Vice President of Corporate Development at DrugDev Payments (powered by CFS Clinical) will present “Tips, Tools, and Technology to Maximize Your Study Budget” and Bryan Farrow, Director, Trial Site Experience of TrialNetworks will discuss "Site Empowerment: The Art and Science of Productive Relationships."
- Xtalks Webinar: DrugDev will present an educational and complimentary webinar, “Sending Out an SOS – Best Practices for Finding, Engaging and Activating Investigators on a Rescue Study,” on October 21 at 11:30-12:30 EST. Register for the webinar.
DrugDev simplifies life at the clinical trial site through technology and enables sponsors, CROs and investigators to do more trials together. DrugDev creates and drives standards which promote collaboration, improve quality, shorten timelines and reduce cost. Our solutions include the largest global network of active investigators; the industry’s leading grant payment and site contracting system in CFS Clinical, and the award-winning TrialNetworks platform of clinical operations apps. DrugDev provides Hosted Data Solutions for clinical trials including hosting the Investigator Databank (www.investigatordatabank.org) for Novartis, Janssen, Merck, Lilly and Pfizer. Learn more at www.drugdev.com.
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 784
Jul. 31, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 308
Jul. 31, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 426
Jul. 31, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 495
Jul. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT
Jul. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 276
Jul. 31, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 369
Jul. 31, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 117
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 136
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 124
Jul. 31, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 146
Jul. 31, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 305
Jul. 31, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 165
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,403
Jul. 30, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 896