|By Deborah Strickland||
|August 14, 2014 10:32 PM EDT||
Register today for this free ThinkSmallCell webinar on September 4, Thursday, featuring Cisco’s Alan McNab and our partner iBwave who will talk about how we’re working together to streamline Enterprise Small Cell deployments for Mobile Operators.
At this webinar, we will be discussing:
- How the incremental cost of adding cellular service to an Enterprise Wi-Fi deployment can be as low as 20%;
- When and why the RF design can be assigned to field technicians and personnel with basic IT background;
- What the main concerns and bottlenecks that constrain this approach are.
We’ll discuss real-world perspectives from the field, where we are actively trialing and deploying products in countries worldwide, and answer the challenging questions about the feasibility of this approach.
Participants will also have the opportunity to put their own questions to the panel and participate in audience polls.
- David Chambers, Senior Analyst at ThinkSmallCell, has been focused on the Small Cell market and watched it evolve over the past 7 years.
- Alan McNab, Global Small Cell Go-To-Market for Cisco. He brings knowledge from extensive field experience from deployment for both Wi-Fi and Small Cells.
- Benoit Fleury, VP Products and Innovation iBwave, is responsible for evolving iBwave’s current products as well as expanding the company’s overall product portfolio.
Thursday, September 4, 2014, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT / 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Tweet us @CiscoSPMobility if you have any questions or comments.
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 200
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 753
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 236
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 264
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 174
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 218
Oct. 9, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 206
Oct. 9, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 650
Oct. 9, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 143
Oct. 9, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 245
Oct. 9, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 453
Oct. 9, 2015 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 317
Oct. 9, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 416
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Oct. 9, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 319
The web app is agile. The REST API is agile. The testing and planning are agile. But alas, data infrastructures certainly are not. Once an application matures, changing the shape or indexing scheme of data often forces at best a top down planning exercise and at worst includes schema changes that force downtime. The time has come for a new approach that fundamentally advances the agility of distributed data infrastructures. Come learn about a new solution to the problems faced by software organ...
Oct. 9, 2015 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 935