|By PR Newswire||
|August 15, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
SEATTLE, Aug. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Mary's Medicinals, exclusive producer and distributor of transdermal cannabis products, today announced the availability of its products at medical access points throughout the state of Washington. To meet the growing demand for reliably dosed, smokeless medicinal marijuana, Mary's offers a variety of choices for both THC and non-THC cannabis users to accurately and discreetly medicate.
- Mary's patent-pending transdermal patches are easy to use, adhering simply to any part of the skin.
- Six formulations of patches are currently offered to meet users' varying needs: THCa, THC Indica, THC Sativa, CBD, CBD:THC 1 to 1 ratio, and CBN. Additional formulations are in development.
- Mary's offers a line of complementary products for its patches including fast-acting transdermal gels and compounds.
- With a unique transdermal intake process, patches and gels optimize bioavailability; efficiently delivering steady, targeted relief.
- Every batch of Mary's Medicinals products is laboratory tested for quality and consistency.
- Nicole Smith, CEO, Mary's Medicinals, said: "The efficacy of cannabis as a treatment for many ailments is clearly established. However, patients are wary of traditional delivery options such as smoking or ingesting sugary edibles. With our pharmaceutical grade delivery methods, patients can find relief with a method that is more effective, more reliable and more targeted than anything available today."
- A Mary's Patch User said: "My quality of life has improved immensely because of these products. What pain remains is manageable while my mind, stomach, liver and kidneys are not continually being harmed by big pharma drugs."
- Mary's Patches and Gels are currently available in Washington and Colorado. To find the location nearest you, visit: http://www.marysmedicinals.com/where-to-purchase
Social Media Resources:
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/marysmedicinals
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marysmedicinals
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/marysmedicinals
About Mary's Medicinals:
Mary's Medicinals is a nutraceutical company innovating at the intersection of engineering and horticulture. Mary's is focused on transforming how people view and utilize cannabis, developing products that isolate the benefits of cannabis and other vital plant extracts for optimum patient care. More information is available at: www.marysmedicinals.com
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficiency of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using these products. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Media Contact: Graham Sorkin, Green Spark Public Relations, 8182684282, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mary’s Medicinals
Aug. 4, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 239
Aug. 4, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 220
Aug. 4, 2015 05:30 PM EDT
Aug. 4, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 111
Aug. 4, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 573
Aug. 4, 2015 02:45 PM EDT
Aug. 4, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 391
Aug. 4, 2015 01:30 PM EDT
Aug. 4, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 295
Aug. 4, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 116
Aug. 4, 2015 11:45 AM EDT
Aug. 4, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 120
Aug. 4, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 120
Aug. 4, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 265
Aug. 4, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 227