|By Marketwired .||
|August 15, 2014 04:16 PM EDT||
KAPALUA, HI -- (Marketwired) -- 08/15/14 -- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua recently unveiled exciting updates to two of its most popular room packages, Island Paradise and Island Paradise Luxury. Both packages now feature a complimentary fifth night with the choice of daily breakfast (Island Paradise) or a hotel credit (Island Paradise Luxury). The new packages offer more flexibility for guests to make a fall vacation to remember. "Fall is such a beautiful and special time in Maui, especially as the Humpback Whales begin their seasonal migration back to the island," said Jay Heidenreich, Director of Sales & Marketing for The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua. "We wanted to expand our room package offerings around the fall season so our guests can experience Maui in a new way than they may have in the past."
As a complement to the reintroduction of its Island Paradise and Island Paradise Luxury room packages, the luxury Maui resort is unveiling new wellness-related offerings aimed at promoting the health and wellness of its guests. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua has once again partnered with top fitness and dietitian experts to create "wellness week" known as "E Malama Kou Kino... Care for Your Body." This second annual event will begin September 4 through 7, 2014 and will feature a variety of health and wellness classes complimentary to resort guests. For more information, visit www.ritzcarlton.com/kapaluawellness.
This fall, resort guests looking to balance mind, body and spirit can also enjoy wellness enhancements and complimentary delights when staying on Island Paradise or Island Paradise Luxury vacation packages September 1 - November 15, 2014:
- Salt of the Earth Blend Bar at The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua -- receive a complimentary sample of our custom blended body scrub or crème. Experience our signature aroma scents mixed with natural ingredients like salt, sugar, and grape seed oil. Fridays, 1pm
- 'Ai Pono, or eat well -- learn how to cultivate herbs and spices from the organic garden and gain culinary secrets from one of our resort chefs. Mondays, 10:30am
- Join the resort's Cultural Advisor for Na Mea Makamae...Walk n' Talk, a tour that speaks to wellness, medicinal herbs, artifacts, art and a detailed history of the Honokahua Burial Site. Tuesdays, 10am
- Bask in the Maui sunshine while enjoying complimentary access to the Kapalua Golf Academy's 18-hole putting course.
- Re-energize with select complimentary fitness classes including Laughing Yoga, Kapalua Fitness Walk, Power Core and more.
Available from September 1 - November 15, 2014
- "Skinny" menus with low-calorie food and beverage options and ingredients sourced from the resort's organic garden.
- Fall-themed spa treatments including:
- Herbal Spice Body Polish and Massage -- a spicy aromatic herbal body polish will detoxify and soften skin. Complemented by a 50 minute Lomilomi massage with herbal spice moisturizer will help to improve circulation, relieve muscle tension and encourage the body's natural healing ability. 80 minutes, $235 USD per person
- Yam and Pumpkin Facial -- The amazing revitalizing properties of pumpkin and yams are a seasonal treat and loaded with vitamins, beta carotene and antioxidants. Followed by microcurrent technology that lifts and firms. 50 minutes, $185 USD per person
- Sugar and Spice Manicure and Pedicure -- this natural blend of brown sugar and honey has excellent humectant properties that soften skin. Combined with a light aroma of cinnamon and vanilla, a rich moisturizer protects parched hands and feet. 80 minutes, $135 USD per person
- Pilates Reformer -- provides finely tuned exercise resistance that allows one to work very precisely to develop good alignment, core strength, and flexibility. 50 minute, $45 USD per guest
The Island Paradise Package pricing starts seasonally at $649 USD per night offering a fifth night free and daily breakfast for two. The Island Paradise Luxury Package starts seasonally at $659 USD per night and daily breakfast for two and a $500 USD hotel credit. Both packages require a minimum five-night stay.
For more information or reservations at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, please call (800) 262-8440, the hotel directly at (808) 669-6200 or visit The Ritz-Carlton Web site at www.ritzcarlton.com/kapalua.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
The AAA Five-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning, fully-renovated destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, boasting warm-hued wood floors, rich travertine bathrooms, flat-screen LCD televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Waihua Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, steam, sauna and whirlpool therapies, outdoor couple's hale (cabanas) and a fitness center and movement studio with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program offers all interest levels an array of outdoor activities from land to sea, led by trained naturalists. The breathtaking island resort also features six dining experiences, enhanced indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is nestled on 54 acres and enveloped by the 23,000 acre Kapalua Resort, renowned for two championship golf courses, award-winning restaurants and an historic pineapple plantation.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2658918
E-mail: Email Contact
1 Ritz-Carlton Drive
Lahaina, HI 96761
Tel: (808) 669-6200
Direct: (808) 665-7212
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,988
Jul. 26, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,576
Jul. 26, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 547
Jul. 26, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,715
Jul. 26, 2016 10:37 AM EDT Reads: 278
Jul. 26, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,179
Jul. 26, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 986
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 934
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 765
Jul. 26, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 333
Jul. 26, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,076
Jul. 26, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,010
Jul. 26, 2016 09:02 AM EDT Reads: 242
Ovum, a leading technology analyst firm, has published an in-depth report, Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a DevOps Release Management Solution, 2016–17. The report focuses on the automation aspects of DevOps, Release Management and compares solutions from the leading vendors.
Jul. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,694
Continuous testing helps bridge the gap between developing quickly and maintaining high quality products. But to implement continuous testing, CTOs must take a strategic approach to building a testing infrastructure and toolset that empowers their team to move fast. Download our guide to laying the groundwork for a scalable continuous testing strategy.
Jul. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,956