|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
WASHINGTON, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that its FTI Technology business segment is launching the latest version of its award-winning Ringtail® e-discovery software. New features and enhancements to search and analytics improve the speed and efficiency of review for legal teams during discovery.
"Unlike other legal review tools, Ringtail facilitates the activities of each user, no matter their role," said Anne McKay of Covington & Burling LLP. "Our case administrators can search the database and create assignments quickly and efficiently on the fly. Reviewers can find and use the features they need with minimal clicks. The streamlined user interface sits on top of Ringtail's scalable database and innovative visual analytics, delivering greater user productivity and value for our clients."
New Ringtail enhancements and features include:
- Macro-to-micro analytics: Legal teams can analyze millions of documents at a high level and then immediately drill into smaller data sets for additional research, revealing similarity relationships between documents. This functionality drives a more complete and faster identification of potentially relevant information and ultimately a richer understanding of key case facts.
- Visual advanced search: Featuring a redesigned layout specifically designed to simplify complex search construction, visual search lets users toggle between advanced search, document lists and analytics, to produce immediate advanced searches from any visualization.
- Quick searches: From the consistent navigation ribbon, reviewers can now access saved searches, assignments, document content, metadata and document IDs. Likewise, administrators can now immediately navigate to users, groups, workflows, binders and document collections.
- Simplified homepage: A unified case homepage including hierarchical task menus, navigation "breadcrumbs" and a quick-link sitemap improves usability by allowing reviewers and administrators direct access to functions.
- Integrated processing: With support for more than 400 file types, Ringtail's new integrated processing delivers an optimized workflow with rapid ingestion, engaging dashboards and flexible configuration options.
"We continue to work closely with Ringtail users at law firms and corporations to make Ringtail the most intuitive and powerful legal review software available," said Joe Milan, a Senior Director of User Experience (UX) with FTI Technology. "Our user-centered design approach has resulted in a number of improvements above and beyond general usability that make Ringtail unique in the market. These enhancements include empowering users to find important information faster, as well as moving back and forth between multiple, integrated visual analytics tools for a deeper understanding of key themes."
A number of publications, including The National Law Journal and KMWorld, recognize Ringtail as a leading e-discovery software for legal review. Most recently, FTI Technology was included in the 'Leaders' quadrant of Gartner's 'Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software' report (Jie Zhang, Debra Logan, Garth Landers, June 19, 2014). A complimentary copy of the report is available at the FTI Technology site.
FTI Technology will demonstrate the latest version of Ringtail at the ILTA 2014 tradeshow in Nashville. For a demo, please visit booth #210. For more information on FTI Technology, please visit www.ftitechnology.com.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,200 employees located in 26 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The Company generated $1.65 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2013. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
SOURCE FTI Consulting, Inc.
Aug. 26, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,205
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,904
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,021
Aug. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,405
Aug. 26, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,947
Aug. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,664
Aug. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,015
Aug. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,954
Aug. 26, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,262
Aug. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,902
Aug. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,287
Aug. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,876
Aug. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,718
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,209
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Aug. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,703