|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 08:40 AM EDT||
PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- To help customers optimize their security management, Clone Guard has enhanced its CG-OneView® solution. OneView now handles tens of thousands of managed security appliances and more than a billion events. It can collect data from any of the following to help better manage security:
- SIEM appliances, log concentrators (big data)
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, UTM, WAF
- Custom applications, databases
- Endpoints, File Integrity Monitoring (FIM)
- Tablets, smart devices, and other network devices
OneView acts as a one-stop-shop for security management. It allows the SOC team to collect data from all security systems (Clone and third-party) and view the data in one place. But OneView does more than just collect data; it can also
- Gather data from a variety of sources including vulnerabilities, assets, geographical IPs, malicious hosts, and users. This data ensures OneView can detect more threats and eliminate false positives.
- Leverage intelligence from thousands of clients. The SOC team uses OneView to analyze information from all clients, collect more data on threats, and eliminate attacks faster than internal security teams can. By analyzing data from all clients, Clone Guard® can ensure it knows about new threats first and can enhance system security before the threat even has a chance to reach other clients.
- Provide report templates that can be customized for industry or compliance standards.
- Monitor the health of the network and proactively send notifications when the network needs maintenance.
- Customize views and dashboards to ensure that OneView is always providing the most relevant information.
OneView makes it easy to monitor security solutions in one central location. To find out more about what OneView and Clone can do for your company, visit www.clone-systems.com.
About Clone Systems
Clone Systems secures more than 1,500 customers by preventing over 50,000 attacks every day. Their Security Operation Centers (SOCs) are responsible for continuously monitoring approximately 5 million end users and conducting at least 40,000,000 vulnerability scans on a daily basis. Clone's proprietary Clone Guard® Security Solutions Suite ensures businesses are protected against an evolving threat landscape by detecting malicious activity, preventing security threats, and improving ongoing compliance.
SOURCE Clone Systems
Oct. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 844
Oct. 1, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,184
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 616
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,329
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,264
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 609
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,096
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,528
Oct. 1, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,806
Oct. 1, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,330
Oct. 1, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 883
Oct. 1, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 628
Oct. 1, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 721
Oct. 1, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,729