|By Marketwired .||
|August 18, 2014 11:40 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/18/14 -- Every business is looking for the most cost-effective method of delivering excellent telephone service. Lots of businesses have integrated utilizing VoIP technology for just that reason, but in the back of every business owner's mind is the question of whether or not their experience could be made more convenient for both their own use and that of their customers. VirtualPBXPhoneSystems.com formulated a list of criteria that takes into account price, features, user reviews, expert ratings, and more to determine what VoIP services are the simplest to use for a modern business.
1. Vonage Business Solutions tops the list of the business VoIP providers that is the easiest service to use. It features a lightning fast path to go from getting the service to having it up and running for a business, with the process taking as little as 15 minutes. It has one of the best new features of modern business VoIP providers: the service can be used to allow telecommuting by employees. Not only that, but Vonage Business Solutions provides around the clock support, promptly addressing any questions or troubleshooting that might arise. This VoIP provider also boasts an interface that is focused on being very easy to use. Perhaps most exciting of all, Vonage Business Solutions does not require any contracts! Overall, Vonage Business Solutions is an excellent value priced at $19.99 a month.
2. Mitel is another leader of the pack of business VoIP providers. Mitel provides an entire user-focused digital ecosystem that houses many different features all under the umbrella of its VoIP service. Mitel prides itself on creating a highly engaging and usable experience for its business users, and as the foundation for it all, responsive support can be reached by phone or text-based chat. Mitel generously offers three months free, a perk which is unmatched by other business VoIP providers, as well as unlimited national and international calls. Mitel prices their service at a reasonable $17.50 per month.
3. RingCentral is unique in that it is a cloud-powered business phone system, allowing for enhanced functionality and many additional features over that of a traditional landline. RingCentral adds value by including unlimited faxing and calling, as well as enticing businesses with a great introductory offer of 30 days free of charge. RingCentral prices its service at $19.99 a month.
4. Jive Unified Connections is a great VoIP option for businesses with a need for a lot of connections, as one of its key features is that it allows for unlimited connected lines for the same low price of $19.95 a month. Jive Unified Connections has other great features, such as unlimited local and long distance calling, as well as providing US-based customer support. Jive Unified is a great choice for very busy office-based businesses.
5. Corvisa Cloud is a premium VoIP service for businesses. It is distinguished from its competitors by its noteworthy features of including call recording for free, an easy to set up sales integration, and being compliant with all Enterprise Security standards. Certainly businesses that are providing a lot of phone-based customer service to their clients will be most excited about the call recording feature being included, as it can be integrated as a very valuable tool for tracking customer service employee productivity and for keeping a close watch on quality control of those phone calls. Corvisa Cloud is priced at $30 a month, a great value for all the high quality features that the service performs.
Businesses or individuals interested in learning more about business VoIP providers should visit: http://virtualpbxphonesystems.com/.
VirtualPBXPhoneSystems.com is an authority Virtual PBX site that offers comparison tools to help businesses and residences find the best Virtual PBX for them.
(858) 454-5900 ext: 10301
"We are a modern development application platform and we have a suite of products that allow you to application release automation, we do version control, and we do application life cycle management," explained Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 6, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 871
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, discussed recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model for ...
Dec. 6, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 260
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Dec. 6, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,578
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 6, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 735
Unsecured IoT devices were used to launch crippling DDOS attacks in October 2016, targeting services such as Twitter, Spotify, and GitHub. Subsequent testimony to Congress about potential attacks on office buildings, schools, and hospitals raised the possibility for the IoT to harm and even kill people. What should be done? Does the government need to intervene? This panel at @ThingExpo New York brings together leading IoT and security experts to discuss this very serious topic.
Dec. 6, 2016 04:04 PM EST Reads: 118
Internet of @ThingsExpo has announced today that Chris Matthieu has been named tech chair of Internet of @ThingsExpo 2017 New York The 7th Internet of @ThingsExpo will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York. Chris Matthieu is the co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, a revolutionary real-time IoT platform recently acquired by Citrix. Octoblu connects things, systems, people and clouds to a global mesh network allowing users to automate and control design flo...
Dec. 6, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 283
"We analyze the video streaming experience. We are gathering the user behavior in real time from the user devices and we analyze how users experience the video streaming," explained Eric Kim, Founder and CEO at Streamlyzer, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 6, 2016 03:31 PM EST Reads: 199
SYS-CON Events has announced today that Roger Strukhoff has been named conference chair of Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo 2017 New York. The 20th Cloud Expo and 7th @ThingsExpo will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. "The Internet of Things brings trillions of dollars of opportunity to developers and enterprise IT, no matter how you measure it," stated Roger Strukhoff. "More importantly, it leverages the power of devices and the Internet to enable us all to im...
Dec. 6, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 469
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 6, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 1,631
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 6, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 3,313
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 6, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,197
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 6, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,734
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 6, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 2,239
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann returns to 'DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017' as Conference Chair The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. "DevOps is set to be one of the most profound disruptions to hit IT in decades," said Andi Mann. "It is a natural extension of cloud computing, and I have seen both firsthand and in independent research the fantastic results DevOps delivers. So I am excited to help the great t...
Dec. 6, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 325
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Dec. 6, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 654