|By Marketwired .||
|August 18, 2014 11:40 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/18/14 -- Every business is looking for the most cost-effective method of delivering excellent telephone service. Lots of businesses have integrated utilizing VoIP technology for just that reason, but in the back of every business owner's mind is the question of whether or not their experience could be made more convenient for both their own use and that of their customers. VirtualPBXPhoneSystems.com formulated a list of criteria that takes into account price, features, user reviews, expert ratings, and more to determine what VoIP services are the simplest to use for a modern business.
1. Vonage Business Solutions tops the list of the business VoIP providers that is the easiest service to use. It features a lightning fast path to go from getting the service to having it up and running for a business, with the process taking as little as 15 minutes. It has one of the best new features of modern business VoIP providers: the service can be used to allow telecommuting by employees. Not only that, but Vonage Business Solutions provides around the clock support, promptly addressing any questions or troubleshooting that might arise. This VoIP provider also boasts an interface that is focused on being very easy to use. Perhaps most exciting of all, Vonage Business Solutions does not require any contracts! Overall, Vonage Business Solutions is an excellent value priced at $19.99 a month.
2. Mitel is another leader of the pack of business VoIP providers. Mitel provides an entire user-focused digital ecosystem that houses many different features all under the umbrella of its VoIP service. Mitel prides itself on creating a highly engaging and usable experience for its business users, and as the foundation for it all, responsive support can be reached by phone or text-based chat. Mitel generously offers three months free, a perk which is unmatched by other business VoIP providers, as well as unlimited national and international calls. Mitel prices their service at a reasonable $17.50 per month.
3. RingCentral is unique in that it is a cloud-powered business phone system, allowing for enhanced functionality and many additional features over that of a traditional landline. RingCentral adds value by including unlimited faxing and calling, as well as enticing businesses with a great introductory offer of 30 days free of charge. RingCentral prices its service at $19.99 a month.
4. Jive Unified Connections is a great VoIP option for businesses with a need for a lot of connections, as one of its key features is that it allows for unlimited connected lines for the same low price of $19.95 a month. Jive Unified Connections has other great features, such as unlimited local and long distance calling, as well as providing US-based customer support. Jive Unified is a great choice for very busy office-based businesses.
5. Corvisa Cloud is a premium VoIP service for businesses. It is distinguished from its competitors by its noteworthy features of including call recording for free, an easy to set up sales integration, and being compliant with all Enterprise Security standards. Certainly businesses that are providing a lot of phone-based customer service to their clients will be most excited about the call recording feature being included, as it can be integrated as a very valuable tool for tracking customer service employee productivity and for keeping a close watch on quality control of those phone calls. Corvisa Cloud is priced at $30 a month, a great value for all the high quality features that the service performs.
Businesses or individuals interested in learning more about business VoIP providers should visit: http://virtualpbxphonesystems.com/.
VirtualPBXPhoneSystems.com is an authority Virtual PBX site that offers comparison tools to help businesses and residences find the best Virtual PBX for them.
(858) 454-5900 ext: 10301
Sensors and effectors of IoT are solving problems in new ways, but small businesses have been slow to join the quantified world. They’ll need information from IoT using applications as varied as the businesses themselves. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Meike, Distinguished Engineer, Director of Technology Innovation at Intuit, showed how IoT manufacturers can use open standards, public APIs and custom apps to enable the Quantified Small Business. He used a Raspberry Pi to connect sensors...
Feb. 13, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 365
The principles behind DevOps are not new - for decades people have been automating system administration and decreasing the time to deploy apps and perform other management tasks. However, only recently did we see the tools and the will necessary to share the benefits and power of automation with a wider circle of people. In his session at DevOps Summit, Bernard Sanders, Chief Technology Officer at CloudBolt Software, explored the latest tools including Puppet, Chef, Docker, and CMPs needed to...
Feb. 13, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 367
Let’s face it, embracing new storage technologies, capabilities and upgrading to new hardware often adds complexity and increases costs. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Seth Oxenhorn, Vice President of Business Development & Alliances at FalconStor, will discuss how a truly heterogeneous software-defined storage approach can add value to legacy platforms and heterogeneous environments. The result reduces complexity, significantly lowers cost, and provides IT organizations with improved effi...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 272
It's easy to assume that your app will run on a fast and reliable network. The reality for your app's users, though, is often a slow, unreliable network with spotty coverage. What happens when the network doesn't work, or when the device is in airplane mode? You get unhappy, frustrated users. An offline-first app is an app that works, without error, when there is no network connection.
Feb. 12, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 245
Data-as-a-Service is the complete package for the transformation of raw data into meaningful data assets and the delivery of those data assets. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lakshmi Randall, an industry expert, analyst and strategist, will address: What is DaaS (Data-as-a-Service)? Challenges addressed by DaaS Vendors that are enabling DaaS Architecture options for DaaS
Feb. 12, 2016 09:45 PM EST Reads: 386
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 12, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 134
Companies can harness IoT and predictive analytics to sustain business continuity; predict and manage site performance during emergencies; minimize expensive reactive maintenance; and forecast equipment and maintenance budgets and expenditures. Providing cost-effective, uninterrupted service is challenging, particularly for organizations with geographically dispersed operations.
Feb. 12, 2016 06:00 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed...
Feb. 12, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 404
When building large, cloud-based applications that operate at a high scale, it’s important to maintain a high availability and resilience to failures. In order to do that, you must be tolerant of failures, even in light of failures in other areas of your application. “Fly two mistakes high” is an old adage in the radio control airplane hobby. It means, fly high enough so that if you make a mistake, you can continue flying with room to still make mistakes. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee...
Feb. 12, 2016 04:45 PM EST
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Feb. 12, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 192
DevOps is not just last year’s buzzword. Companies with DevOps practices are 2.5x more likely to exceed profitability, market share, and productivity goals. But how do you enable high performance? What can you do right now to start? Find out from DevOps experts including Gene Kim, co-author of "The Phoenix Project," and the Dynatrace Center of Excellence.
Feb. 12, 2016 04:30 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 ad...
Feb. 12, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 430
SYS-CON Events announced today that Column Technologies will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Established in 1998, Column Technologies is a global technology solutions provider with over 400 employees, headquartered in the United States with offices in Canada, India, and the United Kingdom. Column Technologies provides “Best of Breed” technology solutions that automate the key DevOps principal...
Feb. 12, 2016 04:15 PM EST
Join us at Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo 2016 – June 7-9 at the Javits Center in New York City and November 1-3 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – and deliver your unique message in a way that is striking and unforgettable by taking advantage of SYS-CON's unmatched high-impact, result-driven event / media packages.
Feb. 12, 2016 03:00 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 12, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 454