|By Marketwired .||
|August 18, 2014 11:40 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/18/14 -- Every business is looking for the most cost-effective method of delivering excellent telephone service. Lots of businesses have integrated utilizing VoIP technology for just that reason, but in the back of every business owner's mind is the question of whether or not their experience could be made more convenient for both their own use and that of their customers. VirtualPBXPhoneSystems.com formulated a list of criteria that takes into account price, features, user reviews, expert ratings, and more to determine what VoIP services are the simplest to use for a modern business.
1. Vonage Business Solutions tops the list of the business VoIP providers that is the easiest service to use. It features a lightning fast path to go from getting the service to having it up and running for a business, with the process taking as little as 15 minutes. It has one of the best new features of modern business VoIP providers: the service can be used to allow telecommuting by employees. Not only that, but Vonage Business Solutions provides around the clock support, promptly addressing any questions or troubleshooting that might arise. This VoIP provider also boasts an interface that is focused on being very easy to use. Perhaps most exciting of all, Vonage Business Solutions does not require any contracts! Overall, Vonage Business Solutions is an excellent value priced at $19.99 a month.
2. Mitel is another leader of the pack of business VoIP providers. Mitel provides an entire user-focused digital ecosystem that houses many different features all under the umbrella of its VoIP service. Mitel prides itself on creating a highly engaging and usable experience for its business users, and as the foundation for it all, responsive support can be reached by phone or text-based chat. Mitel generously offers three months free, a perk which is unmatched by other business VoIP providers, as well as unlimited national and international calls. Mitel prices their service at a reasonable $17.50 per month.
3. RingCentral is unique in that it is a cloud-powered business phone system, allowing for enhanced functionality and many additional features over that of a traditional landline. RingCentral adds value by including unlimited faxing and calling, as well as enticing businesses with a great introductory offer of 30 days free of charge. RingCentral prices its service at $19.99 a month.
4. Jive Unified Connections is a great VoIP option for businesses with a need for a lot of connections, as one of its key features is that it allows for unlimited connected lines for the same low price of $19.95 a month. Jive Unified Connections has other great features, such as unlimited local and long distance calling, as well as providing US-based customer support. Jive Unified is a great choice for very busy office-based businesses.
5. Corvisa Cloud is a premium VoIP service for businesses. It is distinguished from its competitors by its noteworthy features of including call recording for free, an easy to set up sales integration, and being compliant with all Enterprise Security standards. Certainly businesses that are providing a lot of phone-based customer service to their clients will be most excited about the call recording feature being included, as it can be integrated as a very valuable tool for tracking customer service employee productivity and for keeping a close watch on quality control of those phone calls. Corvisa Cloud is priced at $30 a month, a great value for all the high quality features that the service performs.
Businesses or individuals interested in learning more about business VoIP providers should visit: http://virtualpbxphonesystems.com/.
VirtualPBXPhoneSystems.com is an authority Virtual PBX site that offers comparison tools to help businesses and residences find the best Virtual PBX for them.
(858) 454-5900 ext: 10301
May. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,220
May. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,252
May. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,088
May. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,055
May. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,283
May. 26, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,868
May. 26, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,506
May. 26, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,014
May. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 989
May. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,984
May. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,922
May. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,334
May. 26, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,058
May. 26, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,020
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. Commvault can ensure protection, access and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Part...
May. 26, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 370