|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 01:54 PM EDT||
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Channel Company today announced that coverage is now live from its XChange 2014 conference, underway in San Antonio, Texas. The IT channel's premier networking event, XChange 2014 brings together 250+ decision-makers from top U.S. and Canadian solution providers and technology vendors in a face-to-face forum designed to highlight industry trends, strengthen relationships and cultivate strategies for success that will enhance the customer experience and build their sales pipelines for the coming year and beyond.
Learn more and find coverage:
- To learn more about the event, visit http://www.xchange-events.com/xch14
- Follow the event on Twitter @TheChannelCo using hash tag #xch14
- Read and watch coverage on CRN at http://www.crn.com/news/channel-programs/xchange-2014.htm
"IT is undergoing an important transformation. The key to success – whether you're a vendor or a solution provider – is understanding what IT customers really want. They don't want a hard drive or a software package. They want a technology solution to a real-world business problem, and they want it delivered by someone they know and trust," said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company, producer of XChange Events. "At XChange, VARs and vendors meet in person, forging the alliances that will create a stronger, better experience for their clients long term."
XChange sessions examine trends from data center and storage to cloud and collaboration, and deliver important insights from key industry leaders and renowned speakers including:
- "Developing Customer Experiences that Emotionally Engage and Drive Loyalty" by Joseph Michelli, speaker, consultant and best-selling author
- "Unlock Your Super Powers" by Gary Pica, president and founder of TruMethods, a coaching and mentoring firm helping IT solution providers reach their full potential as MSPs
- "Relationship Revolution: Building Better Connections In This Digital Age" by Seth Mattison, founder and Chief Movement Officer at FutureSight Labs, and an expert on workforce trends
Additional Event Highlights
- Recurring Revenue Workshop: Delivered by Gary Pica, president and founder of TruMethods, a coaching and mentoring firm helping IT solution providers reach their full potential as MSPs
- Women of the Channel Panel: Moderated by Holly Green, CEO and Managing Director of The Human Factor, an organization that helps organizations develop the tools, techniques and skills to reach their goals
- 2014 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) Awards: Announced by the CRN Editorial team, Award winners will be honored during a live ceremony on August 19. This distinguished study recognizes the top-rated technology vendors most highly praised by their solution provider partners.
- [email protected]: Underwritten by Microsoft, the giving back project sent a volunteer group of XChange sponsors, attendees, and staff to refresh the paint at a SA Youth Center while local teens participated in a Sean Covey "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" workshop to improve self-image and achieve their goals.
XChange 2014 platinum sponsors include: Dell, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Samsung, SAP, and VMware. See the full list online at http://www.xchange-events.com/xch14/sponsors.
About XChange Events
XChange Events are the premier venues for face-to-face interaction between IT professionals for practically every market. In comfortable settings that encourage deal making and relationship building, XChange Events span the global manufacturer, solution provider, public sector, and IT executive markets.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company is the channel community's trusted authority for growth and innovation, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED, and SharedVue. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.
The Channel Company
SOURCE The Channel Company
Dec. 4, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,219
Dec. 4, 2016 06:15 AM EST Reads: 6,950
Dec. 4, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 1,751
Dec. 4, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 4,960
Dec. 4, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 1,553
Dec. 4, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 853
Dec. 4, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 4,953
Dec. 4, 2016 04:00 AM EST Reads: 6,222
Dec. 4, 2016 03:45 AM EST Reads: 1,552
Dec. 4, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 877
Dec. 4, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 3,783
Dec. 4, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,787
Dec. 3, 2016 11:00 PM EST Reads: 4,165
Dec. 3, 2016 11:00 PM EST Reads: 968
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Dec. 3, 2016 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,618