|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 01:54 PM EDT||
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Channel Company today announced that coverage is now live from its XChange 2014 conference, underway in San Antonio, Texas. The IT channel's premier networking event, XChange 2014 brings together 250+ decision-makers from top U.S. and Canadian solution providers and technology vendors in a face-to-face forum designed to highlight industry trends, strengthen relationships and cultivate strategies for success that will enhance the customer experience and build their sales pipelines for the coming year and beyond.
Learn more and find coverage:
- To learn more about the event, visit http://www.xchange-events.com/xch14
- Follow the event on Twitter @TheChannelCo using hash tag #xch14
- Read and watch coverage on CRN at http://www.crn.com/news/channel-programs/xchange-2014.htm
"IT is undergoing an important transformation. The key to success – whether you're a vendor or a solution provider – is understanding what IT customers really want. They don't want a hard drive or a software package. They want a technology solution to a real-world business problem, and they want it delivered by someone they know and trust," said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company, producer of XChange Events. "At XChange, VARs and vendors meet in person, forging the alliances that will create a stronger, better experience for their clients long term."
XChange sessions examine trends from data center and storage to cloud and collaboration, and deliver important insights from key industry leaders and renowned speakers including:
- "Developing Customer Experiences that Emotionally Engage and Drive Loyalty" by Joseph Michelli, speaker, consultant and best-selling author
- "Unlock Your Super Powers" by Gary Pica, president and founder of TruMethods, a coaching and mentoring firm helping IT solution providers reach their full potential as MSPs
- "Relationship Revolution: Building Better Connections In This Digital Age" by Seth Mattison, founder and Chief Movement Officer at FutureSight Labs, and an expert on workforce trends
Additional Event Highlights
- Recurring Revenue Workshop: Delivered by Gary Pica, president and founder of TruMethods, a coaching and mentoring firm helping IT solution providers reach their full potential as MSPs
- Women of the Channel Panel: Moderated by Holly Green, CEO and Managing Director of The Human Factor, an organization that helps organizations develop the tools, techniques and skills to reach their goals
- 2014 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) Awards: Announced by the CRN Editorial team, Award winners will be honored during a live ceremony on August 19. This distinguished study recognizes the top-rated technology vendors most highly praised by their solution provider partners.
- [email protected]: Underwritten by Microsoft, the giving back project sent a volunteer group of XChange sponsors, attendees, and staff to refresh the paint at a SA Youth Center while local teens participated in a Sean Covey "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" workshop to improve self-image and achieve their goals.
XChange 2014 platinum sponsors include: Dell, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Samsung, SAP, and VMware. See the full list online at http://www.xchange-events.com/xch14/sponsors.
About XChange Events
XChange Events are the premier venues for face-to-face interaction between IT professionals for practically every market. In comfortable settings that encourage deal making and relationship building, XChange Events span the global manufacturer, solution provider, public sector, and IT executive markets.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company is the channel community's trusted authority for growth and innovation, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED, and SharedVue. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.
The Channel Company
SOURCE The Channel Company
Aug. 25, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,087
Aug. 25, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,132
Aug. 25, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 424
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,889
Aug. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,767
Aug. 25, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,596
Aug. 25, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,955
Aug. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,901
Aug. 25, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,062
Aug. 25, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,966
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,453
Aug. 24, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,012
Aug. 24, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,667
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,309
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 363