|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 02:34 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Hypodermic Needles A hypodermic needle is a hollow needle commonly used with a syringe to inject substances into the body or or to extract fluids from it. A hypodermic needle is used for rapid delivery of liquids or to inject substances that cannot be ingested. Hypodermic needles are broadly classified into non-safety and safety needles based on the safety feature associated with the device. Safety needles can be further segmented into active and passive devices based upon the type of user intervention required to activate the safety mechanism. Based on the mechanism of activation, active devices can be further classified as either manual and semi-automatic devices. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Hypodermic Needles market will grow at a CAGR of 6.66 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Hypodermic Needles market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of non-safety and safety hypodermic needles. The revenue generated in this market can be segmented based on the following types of needle, which are classified according to the safety activation mechanism:
TechNavio's report, the Global Hypodermic Needles Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions as well as individual country-wise revenue segmentation; it also covers the Global Hypodermic Needles market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a share of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Becton, Dickinson and Co.
• Covidien Ltd.
• Retractable Technologies Inc.
• Terumo Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Albert David Ltd.• B-Braun Melsungen AG• Catalent Pharma Solutions• Connectinut Hypodermics Inc.• C.R. Bard • Exel International• Hamilton Syringes & Needles• Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd.• Hi-Tech Syringes• MedPro Safety Products• MW Industries Inc.• Needletech Products Inc.• Revolutions Medical Corp.• Safety Medical Supply Intl.• Simply Surgicals LLC• Smiths Medical• Unilife Corp.• Vigmed AB• Vita Needle Co. • Vygon SA
Key Market Driver
• Introduction and Enforcement of Legislation.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Challenge
• Difficulty in Adoption of Safety Mechanisms.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
• Mandatory Use of Safety Needles.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation By Type07.1.1 Comparison of Non-safety and Safety Needles Volume 201307.1.2 Comparison of Non-safety and Safety Needles Revenue 201307.1.3 Disadvantages of Active Devices Compared to Passive Devices08. Product Portfolio09. Global Non-Safety Needles Market09.1.1 Market Size and Forecast of Non-safety Needles10. Global Safety Needles Market10.1 Market Size and Forecast of Safety Needles10.2 Product Segmentation of Safety Needles10.2.1 Revenue Analysis10.2.2 Volume Analysis11. Geographical Segmentation11.1 Hypodermic Needles Market in the Americas11.1.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.1.2 Country-wise Segmentation of Americas 2013 11.1.3 Key leading Countries in Americas11.2 Hypodermic Needles Market in the EMEA11.2.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.2.2 Country-wise Segmentation of EMEA 201311.2.3 Key leading Countries in EMEA11.3 Hypodermic Needles Market in the APAC11.3.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.3.2 Country-wise Segmentation of APAC 201311.3.3 Key leading Countries in APAC12. Key Leading Countries in the Global Hypodermic Needles market12.1 US12.2 Germany12.3 Canada12.4 UK13. Buying Criteria14. Market Growth Drivers15. Drivers and their Impact16. Market Challenges17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges18. Market Trends19. Trends and their Impact20. Vendor Landscape20.1 Competitive Scenario20.1.1 Key News20.1.2 Mergers and Acquistions20.2 Market Share Analysis 201320.3 Other Prominent Vendors21. Key Vendor Analysis
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Hypodermic Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 3: Global Hypodermic Needles Market Segmentation by Type
Exhibit 4: Non-safety and Safety Needles Volume 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 5: Non-safety and Safety Needles Revenue 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 6: Global Non-safety Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 7: Global Safety Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 8: Product Segmentation of Safety Needles by Revenue 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 9: Product Segmentation of Safety Needles by Volume 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 10: Global Hypodermic Needles Market by Geographical Segmentation2013 (Revenue in Percentage)
Exhibit 11: Global Hypodermic Needles Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013 (Volume in Percentage)
Exhibit 12: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the Americas
Exhibit 13: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of Americas 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 14: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the EMEA
Exhibit 15: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of EMEA 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 16: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the APAC
Exhibit 17: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of APAC (Percentage)
Exhibit 18: Percentage of Needlestick Injuries at Different Stages of Injection Process
Exhibit 19: Global Hypodermic Needles Market Share Analysis 2013
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 1, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 466
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducte...
Aug. 1, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 310
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Aug. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 507
With SaaS use rampant across organizations, how can IT departments track company data and maintain security? More and more departments are commissioning their own solutions and bypassing IT. A cloud environment is amorphous and powerful, allowing you to set up solutions for all of your user needs: document sharing and collaboration, mobile access, e-mail, even industry-specific applications. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Shawn Mills, President and a founder of Green House Data, discussed h...
Aug. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 439
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Aug. 1, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 159
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Aug. 1, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 206
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Aug. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 290
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Aug. 1, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 387
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Meiner, an Engineering Director at Oracle, Corporation, analyzed a range of cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and discussed the benefits/challenges of migrating to each offe...
Aug. 1, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 126
Puppet Labs has announced the next major update to its flagship product: Puppet Enterprise 2015.2. This release includes new features providing DevOps teams with clarity, simplicity and additional management capabilities, including an all-new user interface, an interactive graph for visualizing infrastructure code, a new unified agent and broader infrastructure support.
Aug. 1, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 183
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Aug. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 302
One of the hottest areas in cloud right now is DRaaS and related offerings. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Dale Levesque, Disaster Recovery Product Manager with Windstream's Cloud and Data Center Marketing team, will discuss the benefits of the cloud model, which far outweigh the traditional approach, and how enterprises need to ensure that their needs are properly being met.
Aug. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,686
Learn how to solve the problem of keeping files in sync between multiple Docker containers. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Aaron Brongersma, Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Modulus, discussed using rsync, GlusterFS, EBS and Bit Torrent Sync. He broke down the tools that are needed to help create a seamless user experience. In the end, can we have an environment where we can easily move Docker containers, servers, and volumes without impacting our applications? He shared his results so yo...
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 788
Palerra, the cloud security automation company, announced enhanced support for Amazon AWS, allowing IT security and DevOps teams to automate activity and configuration monitoring, anomaly detection, and orchestrated remediation, thereby meeting compliance mandates within complex infrastructure deployments. "Monitoring and threat detection for AWS is a non-trivial task. While Amazon's flexible environment facilitates successful DevOps implementations, it adds another layer, which can become a ...
Jul. 31, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 316
In their session at 17th Cloud Expo, Hal Schwartz, CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), and Chuck Paolillo, CTO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), provide a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. In his role as CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), Hal Schwartz provides leadership and direction for the company.
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 141