|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 02:34 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Hypodermic Needles A hypodermic needle is a hollow needle commonly used with a syringe to inject substances into the body or or to extract fluids from it. A hypodermic needle is used for rapid delivery of liquids or to inject substances that cannot be ingested. Hypodermic needles are broadly classified into non-safety and safety needles based on the safety feature associated with the device. Safety needles can be further segmented into active and passive devices based upon the type of user intervention required to activate the safety mechanism. Based on the mechanism of activation, active devices can be further classified as either manual and semi-automatic devices. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Hypodermic Needles market will grow at a CAGR of 6.66 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Hypodermic Needles market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of non-safety and safety hypodermic needles. The revenue generated in this market can be segmented based on the following types of needle, which are classified according to the safety activation mechanism:
TechNavio's report, the Global Hypodermic Needles Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions as well as individual country-wise revenue segmentation; it also covers the Global Hypodermic Needles market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a share of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Becton, Dickinson and Co.
• Covidien Ltd.
• Retractable Technologies Inc.
• Terumo Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Albert David Ltd.• B-Braun Melsungen AG• Catalent Pharma Solutions• Connectinut Hypodermics Inc.• C.R. Bard • Exel International• Hamilton Syringes & Needles• Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd.• Hi-Tech Syringes• MedPro Safety Products• MW Industries Inc.• Needletech Products Inc.• Revolutions Medical Corp.• Safety Medical Supply Intl.• Simply Surgicals LLC• Smiths Medical• Unilife Corp.• Vigmed AB• Vita Needle Co. • Vygon SA
Key Market Driver
• Introduction and Enforcement of Legislation.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Challenge
• Difficulty in Adoption of Safety Mechanisms.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
• Mandatory Use of Safety Needles.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation By Type07.1.1 Comparison of Non-safety and Safety Needles Volume 201307.1.2 Comparison of Non-safety and Safety Needles Revenue 201307.1.3 Disadvantages of Active Devices Compared to Passive Devices08. Product Portfolio09. Global Non-Safety Needles Market09.1.1 Market Size and Forecast of Non-safety Needles10. Global Safety Needles Market10.1 Market Size and Forecast of Safety Needles10.2 Product Segmentation of Safety Needles10.2.1 Revenue Analysis10.2.2 Volume Analysis11. Geographical Segmentation11.1 Hypodermic Needles Market in the Americas11.1.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.1.2 Country-wise Segmentation of Americas 2013 11.1.3 Key leading Countries in Americas11.2 Hypodermic Needles Market in the EMEA11.2.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.2.2 Country-wise Segmentation of EMEA 201311.2.3 Key leading Countries in EMEA11.3 Hypodermic Needles Market in the APAC11.3.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.3.2 Country-wise Segmentation of APAC 201311.3.3 Key leading Countries in APAC12. Key Leading Countries in the Global Hypodermic Needles market12.1 US12.2 Germany12.3 Canada12.4 UK13. Buying Criteria14. Market Growth Drivers15. Drivers and their Impact16. Market Challenges17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges18. Market Trends19. Trends and their Impact20. Vendor Landscape20.1 Competitive Scenario20.1.1 Key News20.1.2 Mergers and Acquistions20.2 Market Share Analysis 201320.3 Other Prominent Vendors21. Key Vendor Analysis
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Hypodermic Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 3: Global Hypodermic Needles Market Segmentation by Type
Exhibit 4: Non-safety and Safety Needles Volume 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 5: Non-safety and Safety Needles Revenue 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 6: Global Non-safety Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 7: Global Safety Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 8: Product Segmentation of Safety Needles by Revenue 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 9: Product Segmentation of Safety Needles by Volume 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 10: Global Hypodermic Needles Market by Geographical Segmentation2013 (Revenue in Percentage)
Exhibit 11: Global Hypodermic Needles Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013 (Volume in Percentage)
Exhibit 12: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the Americas
Exhibit 13: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of Americas 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 14: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the EMEA
Exhibit 15: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of EMEA 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 16: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the APAC
Exhibit 17: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of APAC (Percentage)
Exhibit 18: Percentage of Needlestick Injuries at Different Stages of Injection Process
Exhibit 19: Global Hypodermic Needles Market Share Analysis 2013
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Information technology (IT) advances are transforming the way we innovate in business, thereby disrupting the old guard and their predictable status-quo. It’s creating global market turbulence. Industries are converging, and new opportunities and threats are emerging, like never before. So, how are savvy chief information officers (CIOs) leading this transition? Back in 2015, the IBM Institute for Business Value conducted a market study that included the findings from over 1,800 CIO interviews ...
Feb. 24, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,881
IoT is at the core or many Digital Transformation initiatives with the goal of re-inventing a company's business model. We all agree that collecting relevant IoT data will result in massive amounts of data needing to be stored. However, with the rapid development of IoT devices and ongoing business model transformation, we are not able to predict the volume and growth of IoT data. And with the lack of IoT history, traditional methods of IT and infrastructure planning based on the past do not app...
Feb. 24, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,873
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Feb. 24, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 2,519
Niagara Networks exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Feb. 24, 2017 12:45 AM EST Reads: 955
WebRTC services have already permeated corporate communications in the form of videoconferencing solutions. However, WebRTC has the potential of going beyond and catalyzing a new class of services providing more than calls with capabilities such as mass-scale real-time media broadcasting, enriched and augmented video, person-to-machine and machine-to-machine communications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Luis Lopez, CEO of Kurento, introduced the technologies required for implementing these idea...
Feb. 23, 2017 11:30 PM EST Reads: 6,284
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Feb. 23, 2017 11:00 PM EST Reads: 7,005
Apache Hadoop is emerging as a distributed platform for handling large and fast incoming streams of data. Predictive maintenance, supply chain optimization, and Internet-of-Things analysis are examples where Hadoop provides the scalable storage, processing, and analytics platform to gain meaningful insights from granular data that is typically only valuable from a large-scale, aggregate view. One architecture useful for capturing and analyzing streaming data is the Lambda Architecture, represent...
Feb. 23, 2017 10:00 PM EST Reads: 4,591
SYS-CON Events announced today that delaPlex will exhibit at SYS-CON's @CloudExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. delaPlex pioneered Software Development as a Service (SDaaS), which provides scalable resources to build, test, and deploy software. It’s a fast and more reliable way to develop a new product or expand your in-house team.
Feb. 23, 2017 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,508
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Feb. 23, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,289
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Feb. 23, 2017 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,447
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Feb. 23, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 8,021
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and sh...
Feb. 23, 2017 07:45 PM EST Reads: 3,375
FinTech is the sum of financial and technology, and it’s one of the fastest growing tech industries. Total global investments in FinTech almost reached $50 billion last year, but there is still a great deal of confusion over what it is and what it means – especially as it applies to retirement. Building financial startups is not simple, but with the right team, technology and an innovative approach it can be an extremely interesting domain to disrupt. FinTech heralds a financial revolution that...
Feb. 23, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,740
SYS-CON Events announced today that IoT Now has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IoT Now explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs, and it passes on some lessons learned from those who have taken the first steps in next-gen IoT services.
Feb. 23, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 1,450
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningf...
Feb. 23, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 6,289