|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 02:34 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Hypodermic Needles A hypodermic needle is a hollow needle commonly used with a syringe to inject substances into the body or or to extract fluids from it. A hypodermic needle is used for rapid delivery of liquids or to inject substances that cannot be ingested. Hypodermic needles are broadly classified into non-safety and safety needles based on the safety feature associated with the device. Safety needles can be further segmented into active and passive devices based upon the type of user intervention required to activate the safety mechanism. Based on the mechanism of activation, active devices can be further classified as either manual and semi-automatic devices. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Hypodermic Needles market will grow at a CAGR of 6.66 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Hypodermic Needles market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of non-safety and safety hypodermic needles. The revenue generated in this market can be segmented based on the following types of needle, which are classified according to the safety activation mechanism:
TechNavio's report, the Global Hypodermic Needles Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions as well as individual country-wise revenue segmentation; it also covers the Global Hypodermic Needles market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a share of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Becton, Dickinson and Co.
• Covidien Ltd.
• Retractable Technologies Inc.
• Terumo Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Albert David Ltd.• B-Braun Melsungen AG• Catalent Pharma Solutions• Connectinut Hypodermics Inc.• C.R. Bard • Exel International• Hamilton Syringes & Needles• Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd.• Hi-Tech Syringes• MedPro Safety Products• MW Industries Inc.• Needletech Products Inc.• Revolutions Medical Corp.• Safety Medical Supply Intl.• Simply Surgicals LLC• Smiths Medical• Unilife Corp.• Vigmed AB• Vita Needle Co. • Vygon SA
Key Market Driver
• Introduction and Enforcement of Legislation.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Challenge
• Difficulty in Adoption of Safety Mechanisms.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
• Mandatory Use of Safety Needles.
• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation By Type07.1.1 Comparison of Non-safety and Safety Needles Volume 201307.1.2 Comparison of Non-safety and Safety Needles Revenue 201307.1.3 Disadvantages of Active Devices Compared to Passive Devices08. Product Portfolio09. Global Non-Safety Needles Market09.1.1 Market Size and Forecast of Non-safety Needles10. Global Safety Needles Market10.1 Market Size and Forecast of Safety Needles10.2 Product Segmentation of Safety Needles10.2.1 Revenue Analysis10.2.2 Volume Analysis11. Geographical Segmentation11.1 Hypodermic Needles Market in the Americas11.1.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.1.2 Country-wise Segmentation of Americas 2013 11.1.3 Key leading Countries in Americas11.2 Hypodermic Needles Market in the EMEA11.2.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.2.2 Country-wise Segmentation of EMEA 201311.2.3 Key leading Countries in EMEA11.3 Hypodermic Needles Market in the APAC11.3.1 Market Size and Forecast 2013 -201811.3.2 Country-wise Segmentation of APAC 201311.3.3 Key leading Countries in APAC12. Key Leading Countries in the Global Hypodermic Needles market12.1 US12.2 Germany12.3 Canada12.4 UK13. Buying Criteria14. Market Growth Drivers15. Drivers and their Impact16. Market Challenges17. Impact of Drivers and Challenges18. Market Trends19. Trends and their Impact20. Vendor Landscape20.1 Competitive Scenario20.1.1 Key News20.1.2 Mergers and Acquistions20.2 Market Share Analysis 201320.3 Other Prominent Vendors21. Key Vendor Analysis
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Hypodermic Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 3: Global Hypodermic Needles Market Segmentation by Type
Exhibit 4: Non-safety and Safety Needles Volume 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 5: Non-safety and Safety Needles Revenue 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 6: Global Non-safety Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 7: Global Safety Needles Market 2013-2018 (US$ million)
Exhibit 8: Product Segmentation of Safety Needles by Revenue 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 9: Product Segmentation of Safety Needles by Volume 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 10: Global Hypodermic Needles Market by Geographical Segmentation2013 (Revenue in Percentage)
Exhibit 11: Global Hypodermic Needles Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013 (Volume in Percentage)
Exhibit 12: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the Americas
Exhibit 13: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of Americas 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 14: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the EMEA
Exhibit 15: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of EMEA 2013 (Percentage)
Exhibit 16: Hypodermic Needles Market Forecast 2013-2018 in the APAC
Exhibit 17: Country-wise Revenue Segmentation of APAC (Percentage)
Exhibit 18: Percentage of Needlestick Injuries at Different Stages of Injection Process
Exhibit 19: Global Hypodermic Needles Market Share Analysis 2013
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 455
Regulatory requirements exist to promote the controlled sharing of information, while protecting the privacy and/or security of the information. Regulations for each type of information have their own set of rules, policies, and guidelines. Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are faced with increasing demand for services at decreasing prices. Demonstrating and maintaining compliance with regulations is a nontrivial task and doing so against numerous sets of regulatory requirements can be daunting task...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 663
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, sha...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 755
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to simplify and streamline our lives by automating routine tasks that distract us from our goals. This promise is based on the ubiquitous deployment of smart, connected devices that link everything from industrial control systems to automobiles to refrigerators. Unfortunately, comparatively few of the devices currently deployed have been developed with an eye toward security, and as the DDoS attacks of late October 2016 have demonstrated, this oversight can ...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 618
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 6,943
Dec. 3, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 2,464
Dec. 3, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 439
Dec. 3, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 2,115
Dec. 3, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 589
Dec. 3, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,853
Dec. 3, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 285
Dec. 3, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,942
Dec. 3, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 727
Dec. 3, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 3,765
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 3, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 1,494