|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 03:55 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Industrial Gas Industrial gases such as acetylene, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, krypton, helium, and specialty gases are used extensively in process industries such as Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Power, Mining, Metals, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Electronics, and Aerospace. Industrial gases have chemical properties such as reactivity, inertness, and coldness, because of which they are used extensively. Industrial gases are used by manufacturers to increase their efficiency.TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Industrial Gas market to grow at a CAGR of 7.31percent in terms of revenue over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Industrial Gas market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size and vendor share, the report considers revenue generated from sales of industrial gases. It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the Global Industrial Gas market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that will contribute to the growth of the market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Industrial Gas market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Industrial Gas market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Americas - EMEA - APAC
- Air Liquide
- Air Products and Chemicals
Other Prominent Vendors
- Airgas Water- Air Water- Alexander Chemical - American Gas Group- Aneka Gas Industri- BASF- Cosmodyne- Foster Wheeler- Gulf Cryo- Messer Group- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical- Nikko Sanso- NuCO2- Ozono Elettronica Internazionale- Praxair - RegO Products- Samator- Scott Speciality Gases- Scottish Chemical Industries- Servomex Group- Showa Tansan- Sociedad Española de Carburos Metálicos- Special Gas Service- Spectra Gases- Taiyo Nippon Sanso- Toll Gas and Welding Supply- Universal Industrial Gases- Uttam Air Products- Valley National Gases- Voltaix
- Increased Industrialization in Growth Markets- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- High Distribution Cost of Industrial Gases
- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- Use of Hydrogen Cells in Vehicles- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Distribution System07.1 Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by Distribution System08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by End-Users 2013-201808.2 Global Industrial Gas Market in Healthcare Industry08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08.3 Global Industrial Gas Market in Chemistry and Energy Industry08.3.1 Market Size and Forecast08.4 Global Industrial Gas Market in Manufacturing Industry08.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08.5 Global Industrial Gas Market in Metallurgy and Glass Industry08.5.1 Market Size and Forecast09. Geographical Segmentation09.1 Global Industrial Gas Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-201809.2 Industrial Gas Market in the APAC Region09.2.1 Market Size and Forecast09.3 Industrial Gas Market in the EMEA Region09.3.1 Market Size and Forecast.09.4 Industrial Gas Market in the Americas09.4.1 Market Size and Forecast10. Buying Criteria11. Market Growth Drivers12. Drivers and their Impact13. Market Challenges14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges15. Market Trends16. Trends and their Impact17. Vendor Landscape17.1 Competitive Scenario17.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions17.2 Global Industrial Gas Market by Vendor Segmentation 201317.3 Other Prominent Vendors18. Key Vendor Analysis18.1 Air Liquide18.1.1 Business Overview18.1.2 Business Segmentation18.1.3 Key Information18.1.4 SWOT Analysis18.2 Air Products and Chemicals18.2.1 Business Overview18.2.2 Business Segmentation18.2.3 Key Information18.2.4 SWOT Analysis18.3 Linde18.3.1 Business Overview18.3.2 Business Segmentation18.3.3 Key Information18.3.4 SWOT Analysis18.4 Praxair18.4.1 Business Overview18.4.2 Business Segmentation18.4.3 Key Information18.4.4 SWOT Analysis19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Industrial Gas Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by Distribution System 2013
Exhibit 4: Global Industrial Gas Market in Healthcare Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Global Industrial Gas Market in Chemistry and Energy Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global Industrial Gas Market in Manufacturing Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global Industrial Gas Market in Metallurgy and Glass Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: Industrial Gas Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Industrial Gas Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 10: Industrial Gas Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 12: Geographical Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 13: End-user Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Air Products and Chemicals 2013
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Linde 2013
Exhibit 16: Linde Brands
Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Praxair
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
In IT, we sometimes coin terms for things before we know exactly what they are and how they’ll be used. The resulting terms may capture a common set of aspirations and goals – as “cloud” did broadly for on-demand, self-service, and flexible computing. But such a term can also lump together diverse and even competing practices, technologies, and priorities to the point where important distinctions are glossed over and lost.
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,656
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 8, 2016 09:15 PM EST Reads: 925
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Dec. 8, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 1,882
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Dec. 8, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 303
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Dec. 8, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 355
"Qosmos has launched L7Viewer, a network traffic analysis tool, so it analyzes all the traffic between the virtual machine and the data center and the virtual machine and the external world," stated Sebastien Synold, Product Line Manager at Qosmos, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 943
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,717
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 944
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 8, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,815
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,843
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,248
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 8, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,969
"We are a leader in the market space called network visibility solutions - it enables monitoring tools and Big Data analysis to access the data and be able to see the performance," explained Shay Morag, VP of Sales and Marketing at Niagara Networks, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 378
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 8, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 2,312
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Dec. 8, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 299