|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 03:55 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Industrial Gas Industrial gases such as acetylene, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, krypton, helium, and specialty gases are used extensively in process industries such as Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Power, Mining, Metals, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Electronics, and Aerospace. Industrial gases have chemical properties such as reactivity, inertness, and coldness, because of which they are used extensively. Industrial gases are used by manufacturers to increase their efficiency.TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Industrial Gas market to grow at a CAGR of 7.31percent in terms of revenue over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Industrial Gas market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size and vendor share, the report considers revenue generated from sales of industrial gases. It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the Global Industrial Gas market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that will contribute to the growth of the market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Industrial Gas market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Industrial Gas market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Americas - EMEA - APAC
- Air Liquide
- Air Products and Chemicals
Other Prominent Vendors
- Airgas Water- Air Water- Alexander Chemical - American Gas Group- Aneka Gas Industri- BASF- Cosmodyne- Foster Wheeler- Gulf Cryo- Messer Group- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical- Nikko Sanso- NuCO2- Ozono Elettronica Internazionale- Praxair - RegO Products- Samator- Scott Speciality Gases- Scottish Chemical Industries- Servomex Group- Showa Tansan- Sociedad Española de Carburos Metálicos- Special Gas Service- Spectra Gases- Taiyo Nippon Sanso- Toll Gas and Welding Supply- Universal Industrial Gases- Uttam Air Products- Valley National Gases- Voltaix
- Increased Industrialization in Growth Markets- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- High Distribution Cost of Industrial Gases
- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- Use of Hydrogen Cells in Vehicles- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Distribution System07.1 Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by Distribution System08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by End-Users 2013-201808.2 Global Industrial Gas Market in Healthcare Industry08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08.3 Global Industrial Gas Market in Chemistry and Energy Industry08.3.1 Market Size and Forecast08.4 Global Industrial Gas Market in Manufacturing Industry08.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08.5 Global Industrial Gas Market in Metallurgy and Glass Industry08.5.1 Market Size and Forecast09. Geographical Segmentation09.1 Global Industrial Gas Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-201809.2 Industrial Gas Market in the APAC Region09.2.1 Market Size and Forecast09.3 Industrial Gas Market in the EMEA Region09.3.1 Market Size and Forecast.09.4 Industrial Gas Market in the Americas09.4.1 Market Size and Forecast10. Buying Criteria11. Market Growth Drivers12. Drivers and their Impact13. Market Challenges14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges15. Market Trends16. Trends and their Impact17. Vendor Landscape17.1 Competitive Scenario17.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions17.2 Global Industrial Gas Market by Vendor Segmentation 201317.3 Other Prominent Vendors18. Key Vendor Analysis18.1 Air Liquide18.1.1 Business Overview18.1.2 Business Segmentation18.1.3 Key Information18.1.4 SWOT Analysis18.2 Air Products and Chemicals18.2.1 Business Overview18.2.2 Business Segmentation18.2.3 Key Information18.2.4 SWOT Analysis18.3 Linde18.3.1 Business Overview18.3.2 Business Segmentation18.3.3 Key Information18.3.4 SWOT Analysis18.4 Praxair18.4.1 Business Overview18.4.2 Business Segmentation18.4.3 Key Information18.4.4 SWOT Analysis19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Industrial Gas Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by Distribution System 2013
Exhibit 4: Global Industrial Gas Market in Healthcare Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Global Industrial Gas Market in Chemistry and Energy Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global Industrial Gas Market in Manufacturing Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global Industrial Gas Market in Metallurgy and Glass Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: Industrial Gas Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Industrial Gas Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 10: Industrial Gas Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 12: Geographical Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 13: End-user Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Air Products and Chemicals 2013
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Linde 2013
Exhibit 16: Linde Brands
Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Praxair
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Interoute has announced the integration of its Global Cloud Infrastructure platform with Rancher Labs’ container management platform, Rancher. This approach enables enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation and infrastructure investments. Matthew Finnie, Interoute CTO commented “Enterprises developing and building apps in the cloud and those on a path to Digital Transformation need Digital ICT Infrastructure that allows them to build, test and deploy faster than ever before. The int...
Mar. 27, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 972
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service.
Mar. 27, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,935
Niagara Networks exhibited at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. Niagara Networks offers the highest port-density systems, and the most complete Next-Generation Network Visibility systems including Network Packet Brokers, Bypass Switches, and Network TAPs.
Mar. 27, 2017 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,125
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Mar. 27, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,956
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you ...
Mar. 27, 2017 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,133
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,881
Virtualization over the past years has become a key strategy for IT to acquire multi-tenancy, increase utilization, develop elasticity and improve security. And virtual machines (VMs) are quickly becoming a main vehicle for developing and deploying applications. The introduction of containers seems to be bringing another and perhaps overlapped solution for achieving the same above-mentioned benefits. Are a container and a virtual machine fundamentally the same or different? And how? Is one techn...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,947
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 27, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,817
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 27, 2017 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,021
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 27, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 827
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Mar. 27, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,326
With the introduction of IoT and Smart Living in every aspect of our lives, one question has become relevant: What are the security implications? To answer this, first we have to look and explore the security models of the technologies that IoT is founded upon. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nevi Kaja, a Research Engineer at Ford Motor Company, will discuss some of the security challenges of the IoT infrastructure and relate how these aspects impact Smart Living. The material will be delivered i...
Mar. 26, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,043
As software becomes more and more complex, we, as software developers, have been splitting up our code into smaller and smaller components. This is also true for the environment in which we run our code: going from bare metal, to VMs to the modern-day Cloud Native world of containers, schedulers and micro services. While we have figured out how to run containerized applications in the cloud using schedulers, we've yet to come up with a good solution to bridge the gap between getting your contain...
Mar. 26, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 7,581
Apache Hadoop is emerging as a distributed platform for handling large and fast incoming streams of data. Predictive maintenance, supply chain optimization, and Internet-of-Things analysis are examples where Hadoop provides the scalable storage, processing, and analytics platform to gain meaningful insights from granular data that is typically only valuable from a large-scale, aggregate view. One architecture useful for capturing and analyzing streaming data is the Lambda Architecture, represent...
Mar. 26, 2017 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 6,133
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningf...
Mar. 26, 2017 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 9,591