|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 03:55 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Industrial Gas Industrial gases such as acetylene, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, krypton, helium, and specialty gases are used extensively in process industries such as Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Power, Mining, Metals, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Electronics, and Aerospace. Industrial gases have chemical properties such as reactivity, inertness, and coldness, because of which they are used extensively. Industrial gases are used by manufacturers to increase their efficiency.TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Industrial Gas market to grow at a CAGR of 7.31percent in terms of revenue over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Industrial Gas market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size and vendor share, the report considers revenue generated from sales of industrial gases. It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the Global Industrial Gas market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that will contribute to the growth of the market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Industrial Gas market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Industrial Gas market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Americas - EMEA - APAC
- Air Liquide
- Air Products and Chemicals
Other Prominent Vendors
- Airgas Water- Air Water- Alexander Chemical - American Gas Group- Aneka Gas Industri- BASF- Cosmodyne- Foster Wheeler- Gulf Cryo- Messer Group- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical- Nikko Sanso- NuCO2- Ozono Elettronica Internazionale- Praxair - RegO Products- Samator- Scott Speciality Gases- Scottish Chemical Industries- Servomex Group- Showa Tansan- Sociedad Española de Carburos Metálicos- Special Gas Service- Spectra Gases- Taiyo Nippon Sanso- Toll Gas and Welding Supply- Universal Industrial Gases- Uttam Air Products- Valley National Gases- Voltaix
- Increased Industrialization in Growth Markets- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- High Distribution Cost of Industrial Gases
- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- Use of Hydrogen Cells in Vehicles- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Distribution System07.1 Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by Distribution System08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by End-Users 2013-201808.2 Global Industrial Gas Market in Healthcare Industry08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08.3 Global Industrial Gas Market in Chemistry and Energy Industry08.3.1 Market Size and Forecast08.4 Global Industrial Gas Market in Manufacturing Industry08.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08.5 Global Industrial Gas Market in Metallurgy and Glass Industry08.5.1 Market Size and Forecast09. Geographical Segmentation09.1 Global Industrial Gas Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-201809.2 Industrial Gas Market in the APAC Region09.2.1 Market Size and Forecast09.3 Industrial Gas Market in the EMEA Region09.3.1 Market Size and Forecast.09.4 Industrial Gas Market in the Americas09.4.1 Market Size and Forecast10. Buying Criteria11. Market Growth Drivers12. Drivers and their Impact13. Market Challenges14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges15. Market Trends16. Trends and their Impact17. Vendor Landscape17.1 Competitive Scenario17.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions17.2 Global Industrial Gas Market by Vendor Segmentation 201317.3 Other Prominent Vendors18. Key Vendor Analysis18.1 Air Liquide18.1.1 Business Overview18.1.2 Business Segmentation18.1.3 Key Information18.1.4 SWOT Analysis18.2 Air Products and Chemicals18.2.1 Business Overview18.2.2 Business Segmentation18.2.3 Key Information18.2.4 SWOT Analysis18.3 Linde18.3.1 Business Overview18.3.2 Business Segmentation18.3.3 Key Information18.3.4 SWOT Analysis18.4 Praxair18.4.1 Business Overview18.4.2 Business Segmentation18.4.3 Key Information18.4.4 SWOT Analysis19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Industrial Gas Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by Distribution System 2013
Exhibit 4: Global Industrial Gas Market in Healthcare Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Global Industrial Gas Market in Chemistry and Energy Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global Industrial Gas Market in Manufacturing Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global Industrial Gas Market in Metallurgy and Glass Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: Industrial Gas Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Industrial Gas Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 10: Industrial Gas Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 12: Geographical Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 13: End-user Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Air Products and Chemicals 2013
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Linde 2013
Exhibit 16: Linde Brands
Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Praxair
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 24, 2017 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 282
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Apr. 24, 2017 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 240
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing Cloud strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo, June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY and October 31 - November 2, 2017, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is on the right path to Digital Transformation.
Apr. 24, 2017 09:00 AM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitachi, the leading provider the Internet of Things and Digital Transformation, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., offers an integrated portfolio of services and solutions that enable digital transformation through enhanced data management, governance, mobility and analytics. We help globa...
Apr. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 247
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Apr. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 314
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Analytic. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Apr. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 281
Blockchain is a shared, secure record of exchange that establishes trust, accountability and transparency across supply chain networks. Supported by the Linux Foundation's open source, open-standards based Hyperledger Project, Blockchain has the potential to improve regulatory compliance, reduce cost and time for product recall as well as advance trade. Are you curious about Blockchain and how it can provide you with new opportunities for innovation and growth? In her session at 20th Cloud Exp...
Apr. 24, 2017 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,531
The goal of Continuous Testing is to shift testing left to find defects earlier and release software faster. This can be achieved by integrating a set of open source functional and performance testing tools in the early stages of your software delivery lifecycle. There is one process that binds all application delivery stages together into one well-orchestrated machine: Continuous Testing. Continuous Testing is the conveyor belt between the Software Factory and production stages. Artifacts are ...
Apr. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 869
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Apr. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,037
Back in February of 2017, Andrew Clay Schafer of Pivotal tweeted the following: “seriously tho, the whole software industry is stuck on deployment when we desperately need architecture and telemetry.” Intrigue in a 140 characters. For me, I hear Andrew saying, “we’re jumping to step 5 before we’ve successfully completed steps 1-4.”
Apr. 24, 2017 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,436
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Apr. 24, 2017 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 203
Apr. 24, 2017 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,974
“DevOps is really about the business. The business is under pressure today, competitively in the marketplace to respond to the expectations of the customer. The business is driving IT and the problem is that IT isn't responding fast enough," explained Mark Levy, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Serena Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Apr. 24, 2017 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 16,091
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Apr. 24, 2017 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,853
SYS-CON Events announced today that Grape Up will exhibit at SYS-CON's 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on Oct. 31 – Nov 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Grape Up is a software company specializing in cloud native application development and professional services related to Cloud Foundry PaaS. With five expert teams that operate in various sectors of the market across the U.S. and Europe, Grape Up works with a variety of customers from emergi...
Apr. 24, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,743