|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 03:55 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Industrial Gas Industrial gases such as acetylene, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, krypton, helium, and specialty gases are used extensively in process industries such as Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Power, Mining, Metals, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Electronics, and Aerospace. Industrial gases have chemical properties such as reactivity, inertness, and coldness, because of which they are used extensively. Industrial gases are used by manufacturers to increase their efficiency.TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Industrial Gas market to grow at a CAGR of 7.31percent in terms of revenue over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Industrial Gas market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size and vendor share, the report considers revenue generated from sales of industrial gases. It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the Global Industrial Gas market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that will contribute to the growth of the market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Industrial Gas market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Industrial Gas market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Americas - EMEA - APAC
- Air Liquide
- Air Products and Chemicals
Other Prominent Vendors
- Airgas Water- Air Water- Alexander Chemical - American Gas Group- Aneka Gas Industri- BASF- Cosmodyne- Foster Wheeler- Gulf Cryo- Messer Group- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical- Nikko Sanso- NuCO2- Ozono Elettronica Internazionale- Praxair - RegO Products- Samator- Scott Speciality Gases- Scottish Chemical Industries- Servomex Group- Showa Tansan- Sociedad Española de Carburos Metálicos- Special Gas Service- Spectra Gases- Taiyo Nippon Sanso- Toll Gas and Welding Supply- Universal Industrial Gases- Uttam Air Products- Valley National Gases- Voltaix
- Increased Industrialization in Growth Markets- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- High Distribution Cost of Industrial Gases
- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
- Use of Hydrogen Cells in Vehicles- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Distribution System07.1 Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by Distribution System08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by End-Users 2013-201808.2 Global Industrial Gas Market in Healthcare Industry08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08.3 Global Industrial Gas Market in Chemistry and Energy Industry08.3.1 Market Size and Forecast08.4 Global Industrial Gas Market in Manufacturing Industry08.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08.5 Global Industrial Gas Market in Metallurgy and Glass Industry08.5.1 Market Size and Forecast09. Geographical Segmentation09.1 Global Industrial Gas Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-201809.2 Industrial Gas Market in the APAC Region09.2.1 Market Size and Forecast09.3 Industrial Gas Market in the EMEA Region09.3.1 Market Size and Forecast.09.4 Industrial Gas Market in the Americas09.4.1 Market Size and Forecast10. Buying Criteria11. Market Growth Drivers12. Drivers and their Impact13. Market Challenges14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges15. Market Trends16. Trends and their Impact17. Vendor Landscape17.1 Competitive Scenario17.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions17.2 Global Industrial Gas Market by Vendor Segmentation 201317.3 Other Prominent Vendors18. Key Vendor Analysis18.1 Air Liquide18.1.1 Business Overview18.1.2 Business Segmentation18.1.3 Key Information18.1.4 SWOT Analysis18.2 Air Products and Chemicals18.2.1 Business Overview18.2.2 Business Segmentation18.2.3 Key Information18.2.4 SWOT Analysis18.3 Linde18.3.1 Business Overview18.3.2 Business Segmentation18.3.3 Key Information18.3.4 SWOT Analysis18.4 Praxair18.4.1 Business Overview18.4.2 Business Segmentation18.4.3 Key Information18.4.4 SWOT Analysis19. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Industrial Gas Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Industrial Gas Market Segmentation by Distribution System 2013
Exhibit 4: Global Industrial Gas Market in Healthcare Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Global Industrial Gas Market in Chemistry and Energy Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global Industrial Gas Market in Manufacturing Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global Industrial Gas Market in Metallurgy and Glass Industry 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: Industrial Gas Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Industrial Gas Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 10: Industrial Gas Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 11: Business Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 12: Geographical Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 13: End-user Segmentation of Air Liquide 2013
Exhibit 14: Business Segmentation of Air Products and Chemicals 2013
Exhibit 15: Business Segmentation of Linde 2013
Exhibit 16: Linde Brands
Exhibit 17: Business Segmentation of Praxair
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 821
Oct. 1, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,758
Oct. 1, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,669
Oct. 1, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,938
Oct. 1, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 5,502
Oct. 1, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,505
Oct. 1, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,413
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,312
Oct. 1, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,271
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Oct. 1, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,176
Digitization is driving a fundamental change in society that is transforming the way businesses work with their customers, their supply chains and their people. Digital transformation leverages DevOps best practices, such as Agile Parallel Development, Continuous Delivery and Agile Operations to capitalize on opportunities and create competitive differentiation in the application economy. However, information security has been notably absent from the DevOps movement. Speed doesn’t have to negat...
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,411
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Oct. 1, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,866
While DevOps promises a better and tighter integration among an organization’s development and operation teams and transforms an application life cycle into a continual deployment, Chef and Azure together provides a speedy, cost-effective and highly scalable vehicle for realizing the business values of this transformation. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Yung Chou, a Technology Evangelist at Microsoft, will present a unique opportunity to witness how Chef and Azure work tog...
Oct. 1, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,933
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Oct. 1, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,951