|By PR Newswire||
|August 18, 2014 04:25 PM EDT||
PITTSBURGH, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce that 32 of the firm's attorneys from the Pittsburgh office have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
Attorneys in the following practice areas have earned a spot in the 2015 listing:
- Administrative/Regulatory Law: Anthony Cillo
- Banking & Finance Law: James D. Chiafullo
- Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency & Reorganization Law: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Commercial Litigation: Larry K. Elliott, Robert M. Linn, Richard R. Nelson II, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Corporate Compliance Law: Charles C. Cohen
- Corporate Law: Christopher B. Carson, James D. Chiafullo, Charles C. Cohen, Jack W. Elliott, David J. Kalson
- Employment Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, Valerie S. Faeth, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Immigration Law: John S. Brendel, Lawrence M. Lebowitz, Matthew T. Phillips
- International Trade & Finance Law: V. Susanne Cook
- Labor Law – Management: Ronald J. Andrykovitch, Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert F. Prorok
- Litigation – Bankruptcy: William E. Kelleher, Jr.
- Litigation – Intellectual Property: Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Labor & Employment: Robert B. Cottington, James R. Haggerty, Robert M. Linn
- Litigation – Land Use & Zoning: Clifford B. Levine
- Litigation – Securities: Larry K. Elliott, Richard R. Nelson II
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates: R. Michael Daniel, Christopher F. Farrell, Jeffrey P. Ward
- Mediation: James B. Brown
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law: Jack W. Elliott
- Non-Profit/Charities Law: Christopher F. Farrell
- Public Finance Law: Charles R. Brodbeck
- Real Estate Law: Charles R. Brodbeck, James D. Chiafullo, Blaine Lamperski, Michael H. Syme, William R. Taxay
- Tax Law: Christopher F. Farrell, David J. Kalson
- Technology Law: David J. Kalson
- Trusts & Estates: R. Michael Daniel; Christopher F. Farrell; Samuel J. Goncz; C. Eric Pfeil; Mario Santilli, Jr.; Jonathan M. Schmerling
- Venture Capital Law: David J. Kalson
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby
In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Claude Remillard, Principal Program Manager in Developer Division at Microsoft, contrasted how his team used config as code and immutable patterns for continuous delivery of microservices and apps to the cloud. He showed how the immutable patterns helps developers do away with most of the complexity of config as code-enabling scenarios such as rollback, zero downtime upgrades with far greater simplicity. He also demoed building immutable pipelines in the cloud ...
Jan. 19, 2017 04:15 AM EST Reads: 3,440
Jan. 19, 2017 04:00 AM EST Reads: 5,352
Jan. 19, 2017 03:30 AM EST Reads: 380
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 6,096
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 7,797
Jan. 19, 2017 01:00 AM EST Reads: 1,279
Jan. 19, 2017 12:45 AM EST Reads: 4,691
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 4,177
Jan. 18, 2017 11:15 PM EST Reads: 4,475
Jan. 18, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,519
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 5,747
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 7,636
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 4,886
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,151
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,202