|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 05:30 AM EDT||
MUMBAI, August 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
'Weight Loss- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014', report provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III pipeline drugs across the different countries and regions. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, the report also provides details on the drug master filings across the US, Europe and Asia specifically China and India. The research, analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2015. The report is also giving insight about the patent and exclusivity details of all the drugs across the indication.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for weight loss.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for weight loss, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Weight Loss with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Weight Loss drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Weight Loss drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Weight Loss drugs.
- Coverage of Weight Loss Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2011-2015.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Weight Loss key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Weight Loss.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Weight Loss.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Weight Loss and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III pipeline drugs.
- Develop and design strategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Weight Loss.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Request for sample page:
Table of Contents
- Indication Overview
- Marketed Drugs Assessment
- Marketed Details of Drugs by Application Type
- Marketed Details of Drugs (NDA) by Marketing Status
- Marketed Details of Drugs by Patent Expiration Timeline
- The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers Assessment
- The API Manufacturers by the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) Status
- The API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
- The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers Assessment for Phase III Pipeline Drugs
- The API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
- Drugs Market Data and Forecasted Sales Figures (2011-2015)
- Marketed Drugs Information
- Drugs Description
- Route of Synthesis
- Global Active Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Approval Status
- Patent and Exclusivity Details
- Company Overview
- Phase III Drugs Information
- Phase III Drugs Description
- The United States Drug Master Filings (US DMF)
- Discontinued Drugs Information
- Weight Loss And Diet Products Markets in China
- The Multi-Level Market for Weight Loss Products
- The U.S. Weight Loss Market: 2014 Status Report & Forecast
- Worksite Weight Loss Programs: A Market Analysis
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
Advances in technology and ubiquitous connectivity have made the utilization of a dispersed workforce more common. Whether that remote team is located across the street or country, management styles/ approaches will have to be adjusted to accommodate this new dynamic. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Sagi Brody, Chief Technology Officer at Webair Internet Development Inc., focused on the challenges of managing remote teams, providing real-world examples that demonstrate what works and what do...
Feb. 11, 2016 07:00 AM EST Reads: 302
Eighty percent of a data scientist’s time is spent gathering and cleaning up data, and 80% of all data is unstructured and almost never analyzed. Cognitive computing, in combination with Big Data, is changing the equation by creating data reservoirs and using natural language processing to enable analysis of unstructured data sources. This is impacting every aspect of the analytics profession from how data is mined (and by whom) to how it is delivered. This is not some futuristic vision: it's ha...
Feb. 11, 2016 06:45 AM EST Reads: 441
Silver Spring Networks, Inc. (NYSE: SSNI) extended its Internet of Things technology platform with performance enhancements to Gen5 – its fifth generation critical infrastructure networking platform. Already delivering nearly 23 million devices on five continents as one of the leading networking providers in the market, Silver Spring announced it is doubling the maximum speed of its Gen5 network to up to 2.4 Mbps, increasing computational performance by 10x, supporting simultaneous mesh communic...
Feb. 11, 2016 05:00 AM EST
Predictive analytics tools monitor, report, and troubleshoot in order to make proactive decisions about the health, performance, and utilization of storage. Most enterprises combine cloud and on-premise storage, resulting in blended environments of physical, virtual, cloud, and other platforms, which justifies more sophisticated storage analytics. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Peter McCallum, Vice President of Datacenter Solutions at FalconStor, will discuss using predictive analytics to ...
Feb. 11, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 395
Let’s face it, embracing new storage technologies, capabilities and upgrading to new hardware often adds complexity and increases costs. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Seth Oxenhorn, Vice President of Business Development & Alliances at FalconStor, will discuss how a truly heterogeneous software-defined storage approach can add value to legacy platforms and heterogeneous environments. The result reduces complexity, significantly lowers cost, and provides IT organizations with improved effi...
Feb. 11, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 253
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, will provide an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data profes...
Feb. 11, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 209
Father business cycles and digital consumers are forcing enterprises to respond faster to customer needs and competitive demands. Successful integration of DevOps and Agile development will be key for business success in today’s digital economy. In his session at DevOps Summit, Pradeep Prabhu, Co-Founder & CEO of Cloudmunch, covered the critical practices that enterprises should consider to seamlessly integrate Agile and DevOps processes, barriers to implementing this in the enterprise, and pr...
Feb. 11, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 408
SYS-CON Events announced today that Men & Mice, the leading global provider of DNS, DHCP and IP address management overlay solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. The Men & Mice Suite overlay solution is already known for its powerful application in heterogeneous operating environments, enabling enterprises to scale without fuss. Building on a solid range of diverse platform support,...
Feb. 11, 2016 01:00 AM EST Reads: 224
Sensors and effectors of IoT are solving problems in new ways, but small businesses have been slow to join the quantified world. They’ll need information from IoT using applications as varied as the businesses themselves. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Meike, Distinguished Engineer, Director of Technology Innovation at Intuit, showed how IoT manufacturers can use open standards, public APIs and custom apps to enable the Quantified Small Business. He used a Raspberry Pi to connect sensors...
Feb. 11, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 221
The principles behind DevOps are not new - for decades people have been automating system administration and decreasing the time to deploy apps and perform other management tasks. However, only recently did we see the tools and the will necessary to share the benefits and power of automation with a wider circle of people. In his session at DevOps Summit, Bernard Sanders, Chief Technology Officer at CloudBolt Software, explored the latest tools including Puppet, Chef, Docker, and CMPs needed to...
Feb. 11, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 329
Data-as-a-Service is the complete package for the transformation of raw data into meaningful data assets and the delivery of those data assets. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lakshmi Randall, an industry expert, analyst and strategist, will address: What is DaaS (Data-as-a-Service)? Challenges addressed by DaaS Vendors that are enabling DaaS Architecture options for DaaS
Feb. 10, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 352
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 10, 2016 11:45 PM EST Reads: 113
DevOps is not just last year’s buzzword. Companies with DevOps practices are 2.5x more likely to exceed profitability, market share, and productivity goals. But how do you enable high performance? What can you do right now to start? Find out from DevOps experts including Gene Kim, co-author of "The Phoenix Project," and the Dynatrace Center of Excellence.
Feb. 10, 2016 09:15 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Avere Systems, a leading provider of enterprise storage for the hybrid cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Avere delivers a more modern architectural approach to storage that doesn’t require the overprovisioning of storage capacity to achieve performance, overspending on expensive storage media for inactive data or the overbuilding of data centers ...
Feb. 10, 2016 09:00 PM EST
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Feb. 10, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 163