|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 05:30 AM EDT||
MUMBAI, August 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
'Weight Loss- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014', report provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III pipeline drugs across the different countries and regions. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, the report also provides details on the drug master filings across the US, Europe and Asia specifically China and India. The research, analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2015. The report is also giving insight about the patent and exclusivity details of all the drugs across the indication.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for weight loss.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for weight loss, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Weight Loss with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Weight Loss drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Weight Loss drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Weight Loss drugs.
- Coverage of Weight Loss Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2011-2015.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Weight Loss key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Weight Loss.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Weight Loss.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Weight Loss and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III pipeline drugs.
- Develop and design strategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Weight Loss.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.
Request for sample page:
Table of Contents
- Indication Overview
- Marketed Drugs Assessment
- Marketed Details of Drugs by Application Type
- Marketed Details of Drugs (NDA) by Marketing Status
- Marketed Details of Drugs by Patent Expiration Timeline
- The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers Assessment
- The API Manufacturers by the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) Status
- The API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
- The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) Manufacturers Assessment for Phase III Pipeline Drugs
- The API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status (Drug Specific)
- Drugs Market Data and Forecasted Sales Figures (2011-2015)
- Marketed Drugs Information
- Drugs Description
- Route of Synthesis
- Global Active Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Approval Status
- Patent and Exclusivity Details
- Company Overview
- Phase III Drugs Information
- Phase III Drugs Description
- The United States Drug Master Filings (US DMF)
- Discontinued Drugs Information
- Weight Loss And Diet Products Markets in China
- The Multi-Level Market for Weight Loss Products
- The U.S. Weight Loss Market: 2014 Status Report & Forecast
- Worksite Weight Loss Programs: A Market Analysis
Bharat Book Bureau
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau
In demand-intensive mobile and web applications, an emerging pattern is to host the Systems of Engagement in the cloud (for maximum responsiveness) but keep the Systems of Record with the other important business systems in the company datacenter, often on a tightly secured mainframe. But what about the space in between? In this IBM Redpaper publication, we show that the IBM Bluemix cloud platform offers technologies that make it easy for cloud-based SoEs to securely connect to on-premises IBM...
Dec. 1, 2015 10:19 AM EST
Discussions of cloud computing have evolved in recent years from a focus on specific types of cloud, to a world of hybrid cloud, and to a world dominated by the APIs that make today's multi-cloud environments and hybrid clouds possible. In this Power Panel at 17th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the importance of customers being able to use the specific technologies they need, through environments and ecosystems that expose their APIs to make true ...
Dec. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 576
Microservices are a very exciting architectural approach that many organizations are looking to as a way to accelerate innovation. Microservices promise to allow teams to move away from monolithic "ball of mud" systems, but the reality is that, in the vast majority of organizations, different projects and technologies will continue to be developed at different speeds. How to handle the dependencies between these disparate systems with different iteration cycles? Consider the "canoncial problem"...
Dec. 1, 2015 09:00 AM EST Reads: 481
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Dec. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EST Reads: 251
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Dec. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EST Reads: 395
Container technology is shaping the future of DevOps and it’s also changing the way organizations think about application development. With the rise of mobile applications in the enterprise, businesses are abandoning year-long development cycles and embracing technologies that enable rapid development and continuous deployment of apps. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kurt Collins, Developer Evangelist at Built.io, examined how Docker has evolved into a highly effective tool for application del...
Dec. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EST Reads: 397
The Internet of Things is clearly many things: data collection and analytics, wearables, Smart Grids and Smart Cities, the Industrial Internet, and more. Cool platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel's Galileo and Edison, and a diverse world of sensors are making the IoT a great toy box for developers in all these areas. In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists discussed what things are the most important, which will have the most profound...
Dec. 1, 2015 06:30 AM EST Reads: 515
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing & protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection & E-Discovery of your data - whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise.
Dec. 1, 2015 06:00 AM EST Reads: 272
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Day 2 Keynote at 17th Cloud Expo, San...
Dec. 1, 2015 05:00 AM EST Reads: 622
PubNub has announced the release of BLOCKS, a set of customizable microservices that give developers a simple way to add code and deploy features for realtime apps.PubNub BLOCKS executes business logic directly on the data streaming through PubNub’s network without splitting it off to an intermediary server controlled by the customer. This revolutionary approach streamlines app development, reduces endpoint-to-endpoint latency, and allows apps to better leverage the enormous scalability of PubNu...
Dec. 1, 2015 05:00 AM EST Reads: 359
Apps and devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. Learn how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again) whenever an Internet connection is available. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Ben Perlmutter, a Sales Engineer with IBM Cloudant, demonstrated techniques for replicating cloud databases with devices in order to build offline-first mobile or Internet of Things (IoT) apps that can provide a better, faster user e...
Dec. 1, 2015 04:45 AM EST Reads: 458
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint, a global leader in monitoring, and testing the performance of online applications, has been named "Silver Sponsor" of DevOps Summit New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016 at the Javits Center in New York City. Catchpoint radically transforms the way businesses manage, monitor, and test the performance of online applications. Truly understand and improve user experience with clear visibility into complex, distributed online systems.Founde...
Dec. 1, 2015 04:15 AM EST
In today's enterprise, digital transformation represents organizational change even more so than technology change, as customer preferences and behavior drive end-to-end transformation across lines of business as well as IT. To capitalize on the ubiquitous disruption driving this transformation, companies must be able to innovate at an increasingly rapid pace. Traditional approaches for driving innovation are now woefully inadequate for keeping up with the breadth of disruption and change facin...
Dec. 1, 2015 03:30 AM EST Reads: 533
I recently attended and was a speaker at the 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Santa Clara Convention Center. I also had the opportunity to attend this event last year and I wrote a blog from that show talking about how the “Enterprise Impact of IoT” was a key theme of last year’s show. I was curious to see if the same theme would still resonate 365 days later and what, if any, changes I would see in the content presented.
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 470
The revocation of Safe Harbor has radically affected data sovereignty strategy in the cloud. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Jeff Miller, Product Management at Cavirin Systems, discussed how to assess these changes across your own cloud strategy, and how you can mitigate risks previously covered under the agreement.
Dec. 1, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 113