|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 08:24 AM EDT||
TAMPA BAY, Fla., Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Call for press credentials
The organizers of CannaBiz Day Orlando and CannaEd Day Boca Raton present CannaDay Tampa Bay, on Friday, August 22, 2014 from Noon - 6:00pm. The event serves as a networking platform and is aimed at educating those seeking entry into Florida's emerging medical marijuana market, while raising awareness for patients' rights to safe, quality care. Tickets can be purchased by going to www.FloridaCannabisCoalition.com or by clicking here.
The lineup of expert speakers includes:
- Adam Bierman, President of The Medmen
Licensing In Cannabis Business
- Greta Carter – Founder of The Hope Clinics & Cannabis Training Institute
Working With Changing Laws
- Genester Wilson-King M.D. Facog
The Endocanabanoid System
- Tyler Markwart, Executive Director of Allele Seeds Research
Strains, Concentrates And Science
- Brad Weinstock, Cultivation and Distribution Specialist
Experience Of A Master Grower
- The Cannamoms
"Charlotte's Web" Is Not Enough – Why We Need The Whole Plant Therapy
- Steven Edmonds, Co-Founder of One Florida Foundation
Hemp 4 Water
- Bill Wohlsifer, Libertarian Candidate for Florida Attorney General
Roadmap To Regulation
- Legal Discussion Panel
Featuring Jason Sammis, Dominick Fariello and more of Central Florida's Leading Legal Minds.
- FCC's Tom Quigley and Pete Sessa will share unique insights and experience gained from their recent fact and opportunity finding mission to CannaCon in Tacoma, WA, Seattle's Hempfest and Steep Hill Labs.
- The difference between existing marijuana policy and Amendment 2
- Why whole plant medication is needed in many critical circumstances
- The latest from the Rules Workshops in Tallahassee and what it REALLY means for businesses & patients
- How business can help meet patient needs
- Best business practices when entering into a startup opportunity
- Risk assessment (is it worth it to get into this business?)
- Cultivation (what's so specialized about growing cannabis?)
- Plant Science (GMOs, CBDs, THCA, etc.)
- Legalities (a group of lawyers answer the tough questions)
- Activism (who is working to educate government and help change laws)
- Licensing (a realistic look at the best way to pursue a distribution or cultivation license)
- Real Estate (Zoning, city councils, that sort of thing)
- Actions you MUST take today in order to prepare for tomorrow!
Florida Cannabis Coalition is a business-consulting group serving Florida's medical cannabis community, providing a central touch-point for credible professional services, strategic guidance, planning and resources. The organization is dedicated bringing high-quality consulting services to cannabis businesses, a sector which most professional business-consulting firms have been reluctant to enter. Florida Cannabis Coalition is committed to the safe and successful implementation of and new medical cannabis laws throughout Florida and is comprised of only the most scrupulous individuals and organizations in the business community. Learn more at www.FloridaCannabisCoalition.com.
Media Contact: Peter Sessa, Florida Cannabis Coalition, 813-351-9784, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Florida Cannabis Coalition
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Jan. 18, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,486
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it m...
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 5,725
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Jan. 18, 2017 09:30 PM EST Reads: 7,602
Jan. 18, 2017 08:15 PM EST Reads: 4,822
Jan. 18, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 3,136
Jan. 18, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 4,188
Jan. 18, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 4,872
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,161
Jan. 18, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 277
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,882
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 5,369
Jan. 18, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 4,585
Jan. 18, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 4,766
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,682
Jan. 18, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,405