|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
Top Florida Resort Offers Fun For All Ages with Events, Activities and Special Deals
DESTIN, FL, Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, a top rated Florida destination, announces special events, activities and offers for the Labor Day holiday weekend.
Labor Day at Sandestin means sensational beach weather and an opportunity for travelers to enjoy the long holiday weekend. Guests can also enjoy fun options including soaking up the sun on the sugar white sand beach, playing golf, tennis, bike riding, or simply having some much needed R&R.
Holiday Weekend Events and Activities
New this year, are added fun fall weekend events that kick off Labor Day Weekend, including:
- Baytowne Art Walk, a weekend good for the art and soul with world-class art and live music. Exceptional artists featured in the area's leading galleries from across the southeast will gather for this three day festival. Admission is free and open to the public from 5-10 p.m.
- Patriot Golf Day. Active and retired members of the U.S. military are invited Saturday through Monday on Sandestin's championship golf courses for only $20. Selected hours at Burnt Pine are also available. Golfers can call 850.267.8155 to book tee times.
- Labor Day Sidewalk Sale. The Sandestin Family Retail Shops is offering extra savings off the biggest boutique brands for men, women and children of all ages. Enjoy an additional 25% off select sale and clearance items, for total savings up to 50-75% off the regular price.
- Live Music Fridays. Enjoy live music every Friday at the scenic Marina Bar & Grill.
- Elephant Walk Pool Deck Live Music. Music, fun and sun at the Elephant Walk pool deck by the beach 1-5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Marina SailGate Parties. A tailgate party at the scenic Baytowne Marina including the broadcast of NCAA and NFL evening football games Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights.
Discounted Overnight Rates
This special resort destination is offering a variety of deals and discounts including:
- Receive 30% off when staying three nights or more. Code: SAVE30
- Special Florida Resident rates. Code: FLSUN
This popular resort also packs in the added value with free amenities including bike rentals, kayaks, fitness center access, tennis court time and much more.
About Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is a major destination for all seasons and all ages, and was named the #1 resort on Florida's Emerald Coast. The resort invites guests to a world of 2,400 acres and 30 charming neighborhoods featuring more than 1,250 Destin vacation rentals, condominiums, villas, town homes and the best in Destin hotel accommodations. As a member of Visit South Walton and Visit Florida, the resort features more than seven miles of beaches and pristine bay front, four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 113-slip marina, a fitness center and spa, meeting space and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a charming pedestrian village with events, shopping, dining and nightlife. People are invited to download Sandestin's APP for iPhone and Android devices, or become a Facebook Fan or Twitter follower for the latest events and news.
For details about the Labor Day sale, call 1-866-91-BEACH or visit www.sandestin.com.
SOURCE Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Jul. 31, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,695
Jul. 31, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,214
Jul. 31, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,020
Jul. 31, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,043
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,347
Jul. 30, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,947
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,325
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,504
Jul. 30, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,539
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,769
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,325
Jul. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,781
Jul. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,313
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,286
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 595