|By Marketwired .||
|August 19, 2014 10:31 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/19/14 -- Get Satisfaction, the leader in online community platforms, today announced new additions to its flagship product. New features support the ability to rapidly deploy new communities; drive member engagement; and provide a modern, responsive, and cost-effective way of supporting customers.
In a recent survey of community managers, more than 50% said that driving customer engagement was their number one challenge. In today's do-it-yourself, instant-answer world, customers demand fast resolution to questions and problems. They make rapid decisions about what to buy by talking with others. New features in Get Satisfaction that address these needs include gamification, support for rich media content, and the ability to create private communities. In addition, numerous tools for community managers help increase member engagement and provide faster answers to member questions and support issues.
"Get Satisfaction has been recognized as the online community platform that delivers the fastest time-to-value," said Rahul Sachdev, CEO of Get Satisfaction. "Our most recent enhancements to the product help companies get their communities up and running more quickly and make them easier to manage. Community managers can better recognize and reward members and guide conversations that deliver measurable outcomes. Community members benefit from having their questions answered more quickly. Everyone wins."
New features include the following:
- Gamification motivates subject matter experts to increase involvement.
- A community leaderboard showcases the most helpful and valuable members.
- Reputation data allow members to gauge the credibility and trustworthiness of an expert's commentary.
- Engagement tips and email triggers encourage members to be more active in a community.
- Support for rich media makes it easy for users to add videos and photos to share advice, explain their problems, and give how-to instruction.
- Private communities allow companies to augment their public customer community with private communities for special needs, or invitation-only access. Examples include beta testers, partners, and VIPs.
- Assignments shorten case resolution time when community managers quickly route specific topics to employee experts.
To see what customers are saying about the product, visit the Get Satisfaction community.
New Platform Designed for the Enterprise
Last year, Get Satisfaction announced a major release of the platform that addressed the advanced needs of enterprise customers. The new platform is in use by hundreds of companies today and includes:
- A mobile deployment option that delivers a responsive user interface that support any device or operating system on any sized screen.
- Support for 12 languages including English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Integration with enterprise applications including leading CRM, analytics, product development, and social media such as: Citrix, Desk.com, Facebook, GoodData, Google Analytics, HootSuite, Jira, Marketo, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Yammer, and Zendesk.
- Built-in SEO that ensures public community comments rank highly within search engines.
- Tools for community managers:
- Champion badges are used to promote experts to Champion status for recognition and special privileges.
- Q&A tools provide the ability to capture, organize, and automatically share commonly-asked questions.
- Crowd-sourcing and idea generation tools help solicit input on key topics to gather insights, plan, and resolve problems faster.
- Insights include analytics dashboards of key metrics on community performance and engagement. They include 100 pre-defined reports plus the option to build custom reports. The dashboard integrates with Google Analytics and tracks visits, users, page views, conversations, user sentiment, and more.
About Get Satisfaction
Based in San Francisco, Get Satisfaction provides an online community platform connecting companies with customers to foster relationships that unlock new value for both sides. Companies of all sizes and industries -- from Intuit, Kellogg's and P&G to Sonos, HootSuite and SugarCRM -- rely on Get Satisfaction to deliver online communities that modernize customer support, accelerate sales, differentiate their brand, and inspire new innovations. Get Satisfaction's community platform offers the fastest time to value for companies ready to embrace the way today's customers want to engage.
for Get Satisfaction
Aug. 30, 2016 09:08 AM EDT
Aug. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 902
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,459
Aug. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 504
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,860
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,244
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,051
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,357
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,940
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,675
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,494
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,452
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,880
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 928
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,987