|By Business Wire||
|August 19, 2014 10:32 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnnj6j/global_voice_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Voice and Data 3G/4G Smartphone Tariff Tracker" subscription to their offering.
Pricing is used as one of the key differentiators by mobile operators across the industry. To keep up-to-date with the increased complexity of packages offered is a challenge. The author has researched and collated prices for post and prepaid price plans from 200 operators across Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Prices presented in local currency, Euros and USD allows for a speedy and like-for-like comparison of the 3,000 and plus price plans covered.
In this continuously updated service based on a survey of global mobile network providers, the database will illustrate how operator marketing strategies create plans to retain loyalty, entice new customers and increase usage and value.
Key highlights of the database include:
- 200 operators (continously expanding)
- 95 countries (continously explanding)
- Tariff price plans for consumer and business post and prepaid, presented in tabular format, in local currency, Euros and US Dollars allowing for easy comparison
- Services covered include Voice plans, Smartphone plans, BlackBerry plans, iPhone plans, iPad plans
- A range of data points are included, connection, rental, inclusive allowances (voice, SMS, MMS, data and other), set-up charges, billing increments and usage rates (voice domestic, IDD, SMS, MMS and data).
- Relevant notes are provided for each pricing plan
- All prices are updated quarterly, changes made are marked in red.
- Summary report provided with each update commenting on key changes
- Enquiry service provided by the Mobile Tariff Specialist with 24-years of experience in telecoms pricing
- 4 Updates per annum
- Summary report with each update
- FREE Enquiry Service
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnnj6j/global_voice_and
Sep. 5, 2015 03:00 AM EDT
To support developers and operations professionals in their push to implement DevOps principles for their infrastructure environments, ProfitBricks, a provider of cloud infrastructure, is adding support for DevOps tools Ansible and Chef. Ansible is a platform for configuring and managing data center infrastructure that combines multi-node software deployment, ad hoc task execution, and configuration management, and is used by DevOps professionals as they use its playbooks functionality to autom...
Sep. 5, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 145
Sep. 5, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 458
Sep. 5, 2015 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 994
Sep. 5, 2015 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 609
Sep. 5, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 411
Sep. 5, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 253
Sep. 4, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 581
Sep. 4, 2015 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 543
Sep. 4, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,669
Sep. 4, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 458
Sep. 4, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 283
Sep. 4, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 510
Sep. 4, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 535
Sep. 4, 2015 04:00 PM EDT