|By Business Wire||
|August 19, 2014 10:32 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnnj6j/global_voice_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Voice and Data 3G/4G Smartphone Tariff Tracker" subscription to their offering.
Pricing is used as one of the key differentiators by mobile operators across the industry. To keep up-to-date with the increased complexity of packages offered is a challenge. The author has researched and collated prices for post and prepaid price plans from 200 operators across Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Prices presented in local currency, Euros and USD allows for a speedy and like-for-like comparison of the 3,000 and plus price plans covered.
In this continuously updated service based on a survey of global mobile network providers, the database will illustrate how operator marketing strategies create plans to retain loyalty, entice new customers and increase usage and value.
Key highlights of the database include:
- 200 operators (continously expanding)
- 95 countries (continously explanding)
- Tariff price plans for consumer and business post and prepaid, presented in tabular format, in local currency, Euros and US Dollars allowing for easy comparison
- Services covered include Voice plans, Smartphone plans, BlackBerry plans, iPhone plans, iPad plans
- A range of data points are included, connection, rental, inclusive allowances (voice, SMS, MMS, data and other), set-up charges, billing increments and usage rates (voice domestic, IDD, SMS, MMS and data).
- Relevant notes are provided for each pricing plan
- All prices are updated quarterly, changes made are marked in red.
- Summary report provided with each update commenting on key changes
- Enquiry service provided by the Mobile Tariff Specialist with 24-years of experience in telecoms pricing
- 4 Updates per annum
- Summary report with each update
- FREE Enquiry Service
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rnnj6j/global_voice_and
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 27, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,990
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,920
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,138
Aug. 27, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,250
Aug. 26, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,743
Aug. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,057
Aug. 26, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,838
Aug. 26, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,425
Aug. 26, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 402
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 653
Aug. 26, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 700
Aug. 26, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,927
Aug. 26, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 668
Aug. 26, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,532
Aug. 26, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,309