|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 11:30 AM EDT||
BURNABY, Canada, August 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
TechSci Research new Publication, 'Global Pico Projector Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019'
Pico projector, also referred to as pocket or handheld projector technology, is a compact, easy-to-use version of a traditional projector. In general, pico projectors are available as stand-alone modules for use across various end user segments. However, in current times, pico projectors are being widely integrated in smart devices such as mobile phones, tablet PCs, laptops, digital cameras and camcorders. On the basis of technology, pico projectors can be categorized into three types, DLP (Digital Light Processing), LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon), and LBS (Laser Beam Splitter/Steering) based pico projectors. In 2013, DLP based pico projectors accounted for majority of the share in global revenues, followed by LCoS and LBS-based projectors. Over the last three years, stand-alone pico projectors have witnessed increasing penetration in the SME (Small Medium Enterprises) sector across the globe. In embedded pico projector segment, growth was mainly witnessed in Head-Up Displays (HUDs), Head-Mounted Displays (HMDs), Smart Glasses, Smartphones and Digital Cameras.
According to "Global Pico Projector Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", ((http://www.techsciresearch.com/2939) the global pico projector market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 41% during 2014-19, with the Americas and Asia-Pacific expected to significantly contribute to this growth. With overall global IT spending crossing USD3 trillion in 2013 and SMEs accounting for USD870.8 billion, SMEs emerged as the leading revenue contributors in global pico projector market in 2013. Other than IT spending, rising mobile workforce is another major factor driving growth in the global pico projector market. In the coming years, new generation HD micro-display chips are expected to record higher volume shipments. Apart from growing laser based projectors, OLED technology is also expected to play a significant role in revolutionizing pico projector market over the next five years. Presently, Texas Instruments, Himax Technologies and Syndiant are the leading players operating in global pico projector market.
"Global Pico Projectors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" discusses the following aspects about the pico projector market, globally:
- Global Pico-Projector Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental & Regional Analysis
- Price Point Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global pico projector market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth during the next five years
- To help industry consultants, pico projector manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To take research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Table of Content
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Pico Projector Market Outlook
4. Global Pico Projector Market Overview
5. Pico Projector Market Overview, By Region
6. Americas Pico Projector Market Outlook
7. Americas Pico Projector Market Outlook, By Country
8. EMEA Pico Projector Market Outlook
9. EMEA Pico Projector Market Outlook, By Country
10. Asia-Pacific Pico Projector Market Outlook
11. Asia-Pacific Pico Projector Market Outlook, By Country
12. Market Drivers & Restraints
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Price Point Analysis for Global Pico Projector
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
Top Players in Market
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Himax Technologies
- Optoma Technology
- AAXA Technologies, Inc.
- Aiptek International, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips
- Acer, Inc.
- ASUSTek Computer, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- MicroVision, Inc.
- BenQ Corporation
- Nikon Corporation
- Vivitek Corporation
- Chinavasion Wholesale Ltd.
- Sanwa Denki Kogyo Co. Ltd.
- Portronics Digital Pvt. Ltd.
About us: TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a global market research and consulting company with offices in Canada, UK and India. TechSci Research provides market research consulting services in six verticals - Information Technology, Chemicals, Water & Water Recycling, Consumer Goods & Retail, Automotive and Energy & Power. The company uses proprietary innovative business model that focuses on improved productivity that also ensure the creation of high-quality reports. With more than 100 client engagements with fortune 500 clients, TechSci Research enjoys the status of a premium market research services provider in the industry.
SOURCE TechSci Research
Jul. 3, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,352
Jul. 3, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 903
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 590
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 675
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 687
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 765
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,061
Jul. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 750
Jul. 3, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,276
Jul. 3, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 786
Jul. 3, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,103
Jul. 3, 2015 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,087
Jul. 3, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,107
Internet of Things is moving from being a hype to a reality. Experts estimate that internet connected cars will grow to 152 million, while over 100 million internet connected wireless light bulbs and lamps will be operational by 2020. These and many other intriguing statistics highlight the importance of Internet powered devices and how market penetration is going to multiply many times over in the next few years.
Jul. 3, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,236
To many people, IoT is a buzzword whose value is not understood. Many people think IoT is all about wearables and home automation. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, discussed some incredible game-changing use cases and how they are transforming industries like agriculture, manufacturing, health care, and smart cities. He will discuss cool technologies like smart dust, robotics, smart labels, and much more. Prepare...
Jul. 3, 2015 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 961