|By Marketwired .||
|August 19, 2014 12:27 PM EDT||
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/19/14 -- Fresh Promise Foods, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: FPFI) a developer, processor and marketer of healthy, better-for-you food products, has announced a company update, including key production, certification and strategic planning milestones reached regarding the launch of Harvest Soul, its organic superfood juice blends.
Harvest Soul, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fresh Promise Foods, has located its state-of-the-art production facility within Atlanta-based PREP shared kitchen facility. As PREP's anchor tenant, Harvest Soul has upgraded its dedicated production space well beyond "move-in" specifications, including significant electrical upgrades to provide improved processing. Other facility equipment includes:
- Commercial Juice Press and Grinder - allows the company to freshly squeeze or press juices.
- Commercial Blender - large capacity 100-gallon blender, with custom electrical support to allow for flexibility in a variety of speeds.
- Control Panel - designed to spec, the panel provides the ultimate in automation, leading to tighter controls within each blend.
- Double-headed Piston Filler - for easy "perfect fill" every time.
- Capper - bottle capping unit, utilizing compressed air.
- Positive Displacement Pump - food grade stainless steel pump to move viscous product from tank to tank.
- Clean-In-Place Tank (CIP) - designed to ensure mandatory sanitation practices are more efficient and cost effective; will utilize only food grade cleaning supplies.
- Centrifugal Pump - ensures complete clean-out of system for flavor change-over, reducing the process by more than 75% vs. alternatives.
- Dedicated Cooler - allows for 100% organic ingredients to remain completely segregated.
- High Capacity - production facility is near completion, and capable of producing millions of bottles per year.
Harvest Soul will utilize Georgia-based Universal Pasteurization, where it will high pressure process (HPP) its product (a leading edge technology that retains more vitamins and nutrients than traditional methods), thus increasing shelf life tenfold in many cases.
The Company is currently in the process of seeking USDA Organic Certification, and is planning on using only 100% organic ingredients sourced from certified organic growers and distributors.
To ensure complete consumer protection and certification, the Company has commissioned an independent lab to test its finished products to confirm they are food-safe after the HPP process; results are forthcoming. Upon receipt, final certification from the Department of Agriculture will be possible.
Harvest Soul has also commissioned a law firm with expertise in product labeling, licensure and regulatory compliance issues to ensure all the necessary regulations are followed properly.
To support the upcoming consumer launch, Harvest Soul has developed an interactive website, point-of-sale materials, and other marketing support pieces:
- Website - will describe key features and benefits of the product and allow for online purchase; the site is completed and the launch is planned to coincide with product launch.
- Social Media - a full social media plan will support the launch, including social media feeds and posts.
- Point of Sale - various support pieces are developed, to provide motivation and communication at retail, designed to work in a variety of retail outlets.
- Selling materials - customized retail "sell sheets" to support sell-in are ready to release.
- Events - sampling, in-store and local events are planned to drive awareness and trial, leading to repeat purchase.
The Company realizes to have a successful launch, it's important to have all the pieces and parts ready to go, and launch correctly the first time. While this may appear to be a lengthy process, cutting corners will only hinder the long term success of the company and its future products. Retailers appreciate when a new product has shown strategic thought and research, and are more likely to accept those (and future) products into their stores.
This Company update was intended to provide specific detail about the status of Harvest Soul and Fresh Promise Foods, ensuring the investment community that the Company is hard at work, has engaged experts in the field and has made great progress in growing the Company.
About Fresh Promise Foods Inc.:
Based in Atlanta, Ga, Fresh Promise Foods, and its subsidiaries seek to be the catalyst to a better quality of life by offering health and wellness solutions that make sense and fit into the everyday lives of all consumers. Focused on three key strategic areas -- food technology, consumer products and value-added -- Fresh Promise Foods will set itself apart from the competition by marrying innovative technology and product development with perceptive marketing and sales service strategy. www.freshpromisefoods.com
Safe Harbor Statement:
Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking, and are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements made herein regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Fresh Promise Foods, Inc. or Harvest Soul, Inc are forward-looking statements that reflect numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control, and any of which could cause our actual future results to differ materially from our stated expectations today. Prospective investors are cautioned that our forward-looking statements are never guarantees of future performance. Important factors currently known to management that could cause our actual future results to differ materially from those indicated in our forward-looking statements today include our limited operating history, fluctuations in our operating results, our ability to compete successfully and our ability to attract necessary capital on satisfactory terms. Except as required by applicable law, we undertake no obligation to update or revise our forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated future events or changes in our future operating results.
Fresh Promise Foods
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,275
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Sep. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,173
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,581
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,757
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,586
Sep. 27, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,551
Sep. 27, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,146
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,443
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,144
Sep. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,973
Sep. 27, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,083
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,434
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,687
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 989
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,937