|By Business Wire||
|August 19, 2014 12:55 PM EDT||
This Friday, 3D Printer World Expo Seattle commences at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, bringing to the Evergreen State transformative technologies already revolutionizing art and industry today. Expo highlights include:
- A sold out exhibit floor featuring the very latest in commercial, professional and consumer 3D printers and related technologies.
- Demos, tutorials and seminars for artists, enthusiasts and business professionals at all levels of 3D printing experience – from how to get started in 3D printing to advanced design techniques to competitive strategies for companies leveraging 3D printing to adapt their marketing and manufacturing operations for the new economy.
- Mind-bending art and technology exhibits featuring the 3D printer that’s headed for the International Space Station to become humanity’s first off-world manufacturing device, an experience center where attendees can scan themselves into their own 3D-printed action figures, a gallery of 3D-printed works from the world’s leading digital artists and much, much more.
- Contests and giveaways including the chance for a lucky attendee to have his or her design printed aboard the International Space Station and a dozen live drawings for 3D printers right on the show floor.
- Networking opportunities, keynote addresses from industry visionaries and much more. 3D Printer World Expo is the only event of its kind, bringing together the entire 3D printing ecosystem under one roof.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Online registration (recommended) is available at www.3dprinterworldexpo.com
On-site registration Friday, August 22 opens at 7:00 a.m.
On-site registration Saturday, August 23 opens at 8:00 a.m.
About 3D Printer World Expo
3D Printer World Expo Seattle, hosted by 3dprinterworld.com, brings together the largest range of 3D printers, technology and professionals ever assembled under one roof. The two-day 3D printing event, which includes exhibits, demonstrations, education tracks, contests and networking opportunities, takes place Aug. 22 and 23 at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. To register, or for more information, visit www.3dprinterworldexpo.com.
Jan. 16, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 4,809
Jan. 16, 2017 03:15 PM EST Reads: 288
Jan. 16, 2017 03:15 PM EST Reads: 373
Jan. 16, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,536
Jan. 16, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 5,239
Jan. 16, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 3,582
Jan. 16, 2017 01:35 PM EST Reads: 238
Jan. 16, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 3,298
Jan. 16, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,019
Jan. 16, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 3,624
Jan. 16, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 3,347
Jan. 16, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 823
Jan. 16, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 5,460
Jan. 16, 2017 12:30 PM EST Reads: 4,996
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dataloop.IO, an innovator in cloud IT-monitoring whose products help organizations save time and money, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Dataloop.IO is an emerging software company on the cutting edge of major IT-infrastructure trends including cloud computing and microservices. The company, founded in the UK but now based in San Fran...
Jan. 16, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,398