|By Business Wire||
|August 19, 2014 12:55 PM EDT||
This Friday, 3D Printer World Expo Seattle commences at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, bringing to the Evergreen State transformative technologies already revolutionizing art and industry today. Expo highlights include:
- A sold out exhibit floor featuring the very latest in commercial, professional and consumer 3D printers and related technologies.
- Demos, tutorials and seminars for artists, enthusiasts and business professionals at all levels of 3D printing experience – from how to get started in 3D printing to advanced design techniques to competitive strategies for companies leveraging 3D printing to adapt their marketing and manufacturing operations for the new economy.
- Mind-bending art and technology exhibits featuring the 3D printer that’s headed for the International Space Station to become humanity’s first off-world manufacturing device, an experience center where attendees can scan themselves into their own 3D-printed action figures, a gallery of 3D-printed works from the world’s leading digital artists and much, much more.
- Contests and giveaways including the chance for a lucky attendee to have his or her design printed aboard the International Space Station and a dozen live drawings for 3D printers right on the show floor.
- Networking opportunities, keynote addresses from industry visionaries and much more. 3D Printer World Expo is the only event of its kind, bringing together the entire 3D printing ecosystem under one roof.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Online registration (recommended) is available at www.3dprinterworldexpo.com
On-site registration Friday, August 22 opens at 7:00 a.m.
On-site registration Saturday, August 23 opens at 8:00 a.m.
About 3D Printer World Expo
3D Printer World Expo Seattle, hosted by 3dprinterworld.com, brings together the largest range of 3D printers, technology and professionals ever assembled under one roof. The two-day 3D printing event, which includes exhibits, demonstrations, education tracks, contests and networking opportunities, takes place Aug. 22 and 23 at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. To register, or for more information, visit www.3dprinterworldexpo.com.
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,649
Sep. 27, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,293
Sep. 27, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,655
Sep. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,574
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,638
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,628
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,993
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,095
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,517
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,230
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,700
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,783
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,499
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,288
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,976