|By Business Wire||
|August 19, 2014 12:55 PM EDT||
This Friday, 3D Printer World Expo Seattle commences at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, bringing to the Evergreen State transformative technologies already revolutionizing art and industry today. Expo highlights include:
- A sold out exhibit floor featuring the very latest in commercial, professional and consumer 3D printers and related technologies.
- Demos, tutorials and seminars for artists, enthusiasts and business professionals at all levels of 3D printing experience – from how to get started in 3D printing to advanced design techniques to competitive strategies for companies leveraging 3D printing to adapt their marketing and manufacturing operations for the new economy.
- Mind-bending art and technology exhibits featuring the 3D printer that’s headed for the International Space Station to become humanity’s first off-world manufacturing device, an experience center where attendees can scan themselves into their own 3D-printed action figures, a gallery of 3D-printed works from the world’s leading digital artists and much, much more.
- Contests and giveaways including the chance for a lucky attendee to have his or her design printed aboard the International Space Station and a dozen live drawings for 3D printers right on the show floor.
- Networking opportunities, keynote addresses from industry visionaries and much more. 3D Printer World Expo is the only event of its kind, bringing together the entire 3D printing ecosystem under one roof.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Online registration (recommended) is available at www.3dprinterworldexpo.com
On-site registration Friday, August 22 opens at 7:00 a.m.
On-site registration Saturday, August 23 opens at 8:00 a.m.
About 3D Printer World Expo
3D Printer World Expo Seattle, hosted by 3dprinterworld.com, brings together the largest range of 3D printers, technology and professionals ever assembled under one roof. The two-day 3D printing event, which includes exhibits, demonstrations, education tracks, contests and networking opportunities, takes place Aug. 22 and 23 at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue. To register, or for more information, visit www.3dprinterworldexpo.com.
May. 6, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,174
May. 6, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,200
May. 6, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 814
May. 6, 2016 11:57 AM EDT Reads: 159
May. 6, 2016 10:53 AM EDT Reads: 160
May. 6, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,591
May. 6, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,099
May. 6, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,515
May. 6, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,313
May. 6, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,436
May. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 813
May. 6, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 672
May. 6, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,398
May. 6, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 633
Much of the value of DevOps comes from a (renewed) focus on measurement, sharing, and continuous feedback loops. In increasingly complex DevOps workflows and environments, and especially in larger, regulated, or more crystallized organizations, these core concepts become even more critical. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Andi Mann, Chief Technology Advocate at Splunk, will show how, by focusing on 'metrics that matter,' you can provide objective, transparent, and meaningfu...
May. 6, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,237