|By PR Newswire||
|August 19, 2014 02:45 PM EDT||
DALLAS, Aug. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Live Happy LLC announces the premiere of the Live Happy Experience & Expo. The two-day event will take place in Dallas on Nov. 7-8, 2014 at the Irving Convention Center. This event will be the first of many Live Happy Experience & Expos held throughout North America to offer insightful ideas and strategies to help attendees achieve authentic and sustainable happiness.
"We're leading a global movement to make the planet a happier place," says Kym Yancey, co-founder and CEO of Live Happy. "What many people don't realize is that research and practical science show that happiness is not something that just happens to you, but rather it's a choice we can all make. In fact, science has proven that happy people are more likely to be successful, not the other way around."
The Live Happy Experience & Expo brings the pages of Live Happy magazine to life – sharing extraordinary advice, insights, and information on happiness with attendees. Participants will enjoy performances by leading entertainers such as renowned hypnotist and performance coach Wayne Lee and YouTube "Evolution of Dance" sensation Judson Laipply. They will also explore methods to live happy through inspirational stories from the world's leading experts on positive psychology, best-selling authors and acclaimed speakers. Speakers include:
- Shawn Achor – positive psychology expert, regular columnist to Live Happy magazine, best-selling author of Happiness Advantage and recipient of over a dozen distinguished teaching awards for the Harvard University class on happiness
- Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D. – author of The How of Happiness: A Scientific Approach to Getting the Life You Want and The Myths of Happiness: What Should Make You Happy, but Doesn't, What Shouldn't Make You Happy, but Does
- Drew Ramsey, M.D. – practicing psychiatrist, farmer and advocate for dietary changes to help balance moods, sharpen brain function and improve mental health
- Jeff Olson – entrepreneur, philanthropist, best-selling author and featured speaker at the 2014 UN for International Day of Happiness
- Connie Podesta – award-winning motivational speaker, author, comedienne and expert in the psychology of human behavior to help lead a healthy, productive and successful life
- Hyrum W. Smith – motivational speaker empowering people to effectively govern their personal and professional lives, and author of 10 Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management, What Matters Most : The Power of Living Your Values and The Power of Perception: 6 Steps to Behavior Change.
- Others include Patrick Murphy Welage, Laughter Yoga Master, Karol Dewulf Nickell, editor in chief of Live Happy magazine, and Sekou Andrews, the world's leading "poetic voice"
"The Live Happy Experience & Expo is a unique event," adds Yancey. "People will walk away with transformative new knowledge they can apply to achieve greater wellbeing and authentic success. They will also be pleasantly surprised by the outrageous fun, inspiration, and entertainment."
For more information on the featured speakers or to purchase tickets visit Livehappy.com/events or
call (972) 444-7804.
About Live Happy LLC
Live Happy LLC is dedicated to promoting and sharing authentic happiness through education, integrity, gratitude, and community awareness. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, its mission is to impact the world by bringing the happiness movement to a personal level and inspiring people to engage in living positive, healthy, meaningful lives. For more information, please visit livehappy.com.
SOURCE Live Happy LLC
Jul. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,545
Jul. 23, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,193
Jul. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,093
Jul. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 797
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,213
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,806
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,848
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,216
Jul. 23, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,408
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,569
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,571
Jul. 23, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,871
Jul. 23, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,940
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,808
Jul. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,646