|By Marketwired .||
|August 19, 2014 04:07 PM EDT||
BALTIMORE, MD -- (Marketwired) -- 08/19/14 -- Exploring Baltimore is an endless journey of adventure and summertime brings an even greater opportunity for everything from Orioles baseball and historical parks to fun festivals and winding trails.
Adding to the intrigue of a summer escape, five Marriott branded hotels near Camden Yards and downtown Baltimore, MD are offering summer savings of 15% on three-night stays now through Sept. 5. Whether seeking a waterfront hotel along Baltimore's Inner Harbor or looking for a convenient choice among hotels near BWI, stylish lodging near some of the city's finest attractions is easily accessible.
- BWI Airport Marriott - Complimentary shuttle service to BWI Airport and the Baltimore Light Rail provides convenience that allows guests the opportunity to make the most of their travel time, all while enjoying full-service amenities.
- Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel - Apartment-style suites with full kitchens in a suburban setting allow guests to explore the Baltimore area while enjoying spacious accommodations and home-like comforts, including free wireless Internet access.
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards - A prime destination, on the west side of Baltimore's Inner Harbor, this lodging features a variety of room options and easy access to many of the city's most popular attractions.
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront - Convenient access to Inner Harbor shopping and other top destinations allow guests to easily explore the city's downtown and Harbor East neighborhood while taking in the waterfront experience.
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel - Situated in downtown Baltimore, guests will find themselves surrounded by historic landmarks, fine restaurants and just steps away from the Inner Harbor.
Don't miss a minute of the fun! Booking a discounted summer stay for now through Sept. 5, 2014 can easily be done by using promotional code 5AH at any of the hotel websites or by calling 1-800-834-6704.
About the BWI Airport Marriott
Located just a mile from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), the BWI Airport Marriott offers a convenient location for easy access to both Washington, DC and Baltimore. A popular choice with corporations, the airport hotel in Baltimore offers 18,000 square feet of modern event space.
About the Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
Featuring a suburban location, the Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel offers a business-friendly atmosphere ideal for short or long stays. Located near businesses such as Stanley, Black and Decker and St. Joseph Medical Center, the hotel is ideal for meetings as it offers three floors of flexible, high tech conference space.
About the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
The Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards is ideal for vacationing families, business travelers and weekend escapes. Pampering guests with full-service accommodations, the hotel is within walking distance of the Inner Harbor and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Featuring more than 15,000 square feet of high-tech event space the hotel welcomes business conferences and social events.
About the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
With spectacular views and access to the best of the city's dining, shopping and attractions, the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront offers a vibrant waterfront atmosphere that is business-friendly. Along with easy access to Amtrak and BWI Airport, the hotel features more than 80,000 square feet of event space, high tech amenities and is conveniently located near the Baltimore Convention Center.
About Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
The Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel is located near downtown and provides guests with a boutique hotel experience and waterfront views in the heart of Baltimore's famed Inner Harbor district. Located near the Baltimore Convention Center, the hotel also features 31,000 square feet of event space with the largest of its 21 rooms capable of hosting up to 2,000 attendees.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2660640
Manager, Field Marketing
Baltimore, NC, SC, WV
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,967
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,371
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,670
Sep. 29, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,207
Sep. 29, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,043
Sep. 29, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,792
Sep. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,810
Sep. 29, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,136
Sep. 29, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,551
Sep. 29, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,219
Sep. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,702
Sep. 29, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,544
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,860
Sep. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,585
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Sep. 29, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,803