|By Business Wire||
|August 19, 2014 05:42 PM EDT||
RHUB Communications, Inc., a leading provider of web conferencing and remote support appliance technologies, today announced the release of TurboMeeting version 5.1, adding even more value to real-time collaborations solutions through advanced audio features, a cool new iPhone App and improved updating speeds. With TurboMeeting 5.1, users will be able to have a higher quality experience to significantly enhance their online meetings – whether managing a small meeting or a large group of up to 3000 people.
The new features in TurboMeeting 5.1 include:
- Improved VoIP Audio Conferencing without the need for a headset.
- Integrated paid audio conferencing service allows meeting hosts to invite attendees with toll-free and toll numbers in 28 countries at very attractive prices.
- iPhone/iPad App now available allows TurboMeeting users to host and join meetings from their mobile device. The App also includes the ability to join the VoIP audio conference and to control remote PC/MAC computers.
- Improved screen update speed. TurboMeeting can now stream desktop video, especially video clips in PPT, when sufficient bandwidth (4 Mbps or more) is available.
- Streaming computer audio allows presenters to share their computer audio with all attendees. Together with the improved screen updated speed, TurboMeeting 5.1 for the first time is capable of streaming remote movies in real-time with delays of well under one second (in the US).
- Integration with PBX and PSTN conferencing service providers connects the RHUB Audio Conferencing systems, both VoIP and PSTN, to your PBX. TurboMeeting 5.1 allows internal callers using your PBX extensions to connect with external callers.
“These new benefits of TurboMeeting are far reaching, providing a multi-functional capability that allows enterprise workgroups to quickly host internal meetings with co-workers, both locally and globally,” said Larry Dorie, CEO of RHUB Communications. “Now with all of the new 5.1 features, we are giving users a richer virtual experience that will further enhance their productivity and work performance, and that will help enterprises to yield more output in a very cost effective way.”
The new 5.1 capabilities are being added to the already robust features including:
- Webcam support for meeting presenters, with high quality video streaming
- Remote Printing for Remote Support applications
- Quality performance for No Download, Web 2.0 browser users
- No Download Flash client with scaling and chat
In addition, TurboMeeting is an award-winning on-premise appliance that allows workgroups to quickly host secure internal meetings with co-workers; for sales reps to quickly host sales presentations with clients; for thought leaders to facilitate educational webinars and training sessions; for IT pros to conduct remote support services to manage computer tech issues; and for workers to remotely access the files on their desktop while on-the-go, plus so much more.
Version 5.1 is available immediately. All appliances covered by the RHUB Enable subscription service can be updated immediately. For more information on TurboMeeting and RHUB Communications, visit www.rhubcom.com.
About RHUB Communications
RHUB Communications is a premier provider of real-time collaboration appliances for hosting on-premise web conferencing, video conferencing, audio conferencing, remote support, and remote access. RHUB has over two million end users in a variety of market segments including services, manufacturing, and government. For more information, visit www.rhubcom.com.
Aug. 27, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 341
Aug. 27, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 379
Aug. 27, 2015 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 434
Aug. 27, 2015 05:45 PM EDT
Aug. 27, 2015 04:15 PM EDT
Aug. 27, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 375
Aug. 27, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 300
Aug. 27, 2015 02:15 PM EDT
Aug. 27, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 507
Aug. 27, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 300
Aug. 27, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 323
Aug. 27, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 162
Aug. 27, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 282
Aug. 27, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 386
Aug. 27, 2015 11:30 AM EDT