|By PR Newswire||
|August 20, 2014 01:10 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc. ("Skilled Healthcare" or the "Company") (NYSE: SKH) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Genesis HealthCare ("Genesis").
Under the terms of the transaction, Skilled Healthcare shareholders would own 25.75% of the post-merger entity, while the shareholders of Genesis would own the remaining 74.25%. Shareholders representing over 80% of Skilled Healthcare's voting power have already agreed to the transaction.
Our investigation concerns whether the Skilled Healthcare board of directors is fulfilling its fiduciary duties, maximizing the value of the Company, disclosing all material benefits and costs, and obtaining full and fair consideration for Company stockholders.
If you own Skilled Healthcare shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
Benjamin I. Sachs-Michaels, Esq.
Robert I. Harwood, Esq.
Harwood Feffer LLP
488 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: @HarwoodFeffer
Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website (http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm.
The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
Apr. 29, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,262
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Apr. 29, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,529
Apr. 29, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 895
Apr. 29, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 921
Apr. 29, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 959
Apr. 29, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,035
Apr. 28, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,352
Apr. 28, 2017 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,737
Apr. 28, 2017 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,440
Apr. 28, 2017 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,936
Apr. 28, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,604
Apr. 28, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,495
Apr. 28, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,317
Apr. 28, 2017 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,519
Apr. 28, 2017 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,178