|By Marketwired .||
|August 21, 2014 12:16 AM EDT||
HONG KONG, CHINA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/21/14 -- With many of the world's best natural and organic supplements, food, daily commodities and beauty products companies converging on Hong Kong for next week's Natural & Organic Products Asia 2014, the new show is set to ignite the region's burgeoning healthy living sector.
Running from August 27 to 29, the sell-out show is a unique commercial platform in Asia for retailers, distributors and health and beauty practitioners to network with one another and explore business opportunities with more than 140 exhibitors from 25 countries. These exhibitors will showcase natural products and services that span the entire healthy living industry: from the latest food and beverage products to nutritional supplements, cosmetics, toiletries, household cleaning products, home textiles, housewares, spa supplies, health and fitness products, and more.
"Demand for safe, sustainable food and beauty products is creating a huge market for natural products in Asia as incomes rise and consumers demand healthier options for themselves and their families. We expect to see this market accelerate rapidly to outpace established markets in Europe and the US," Stuart Bailey, General Manager of Diversified Communications Hong Kong, the organizer of Natural & Organic Products Asia 2014, says.
To support the growth of the healthy living industry in Asia, Natural & Organic Products Asia 2014 is focusing on creating business opportunities in four key areas: natural food, health & nutrition, natural living and natural beauty & spa. In addition to enjoying full access to specialist pavilions and exhibitions, visitors will be inspired in the Organic Kitchen, pampered in the Natural Beauty Studio, and coached by industry experts in the Wellness Theatre.
The Organic Kitchen
Just as the kitchen is the heart of the home, the Organic Kitchen is the heart of Natural & Organic Products Asia 2014. In this well-equipped demonstration area, master chefs from around the world will reveal the latest trends in healthy and organic living and share their favourite recipes and cooking techniques. Highlights include presentations by:
- David Yeung and Christine Cheung of Green Monday, who will share tips on green living and the vegetarian lifestyle.
- Calista Goh and Delon Tuan of Anything But Salad, who will prepare and share delicious superfood-rich dishes that are not only nutrient-rich but also quick and easy to prepare.
- Actress Leila Kong and Chef George Tang, who will demonstrate healthy cooking with Manna Organic Station ingredients and share their personal insights into the benefits of vegetarianism.
The Natural Beauty Studio
A new generation of health-conscious consumers is driving demand for safe and natural cosmetics and beauty services that offer a holistic approach to beauty and skin care. Visitors to the Natural Beauty Studio will discover new trends, products and techniques under the guidance of world-class beauty specialists, and have a chance to try out new products and procedures for themselves. Speakers include nutritionists, beauty and wellness specialists, and business experts who will provide insights into the opportunities now offered in the global and regional beauty and cosmetics markets.
- Albert Leung, Manager of Hong Kong Cosmetic Technical Resources Centre, who will discuss China's booming cosmetics market and its regulatory regime in particular.
- Amarjit Sahota, President of specialist research, consulting and training firm Organic Monitor, who will provide an update of the global and Asian markets for natural and organic cosmetics.
- Anita Cheung, Founder and Director of i-Detox, who will share the secret to natural anti-aging.
The Wellness Theatre
Natural & Organic Products Asia 2014 has invited world-renowned experts to share new research and chart the development of the health and supplement market in 20 sessions over the three days of the show. Speakers will discuss market entry and marketing strategies, testing and certification processes, and advances in natural treatments, and introduce the hottest functional ingredients and superfoods. These experts will also host interactive workshops to allow visitors to explore topics in greater detail.
- Alex Hart, Senior Certification Officer of Soil Association Certification, who will introduce natural and organic products certification and exports to Asia.
- Yolanda Che, Chief Executive Officer of Wellness Club Ltd, member of Association of Green Organic at Living ([email protected]), who will give the audience a general overview of the market in the region, overview of distribution channels and regulations to imported dietary supplements.
- Dr. Tito E. Contado, President & CEO, Phil. Morinda Citifolia, Incorporated; Chamber of Philippine Herbal Industry, Philippine Naturopathic Society, Inc, who will talk about the relationship between nutraceuticals, longevity and tropical Fruits.
Natural & Organic Products Asia Awards
On August 29, 2014, the inaugural Natural & Organic Products Asia Awards will be announced from 12:00 noon at the Café Area of Hall 1E at HKCEC. Recognizing innovative ideas and the best new products, the Awards celebrate the industry's achievements and create a quality benchmark. Awards will be presented in six categories, with trade visitors voting for their favourites. All eligible products are featured in the New Product Showcase area of the show.
Natural & Organic Products Asia is a sister exhibition to Natural & Organic Products Europe. Europe's leading organic industry event, it welcomed record numbers of delegates and exhibitors to its 18th show this year. Held in London in April, it attracted more than 9,500 industry professionals from 77 countries and featured 550 exhibiting companies.
To register or to learn more about Natural & Organic Products Asia, please visit: www.naturalproducts.com.hk.
About Natural & Organic Products Asia
Natural & Organic Products Asia is the largest and only event to deliver the entire natural and organic industry under one roof in Asia. It showcases over 1000 items and provides a tremendous opportunity for business professionals from the natural and organic sector to connect and explore business opportunities with the industry's top decision makers, leading experts and opinion leaders.
About Diversified Communications
Diversified Communications is a fast growing business communication company headquartered in the United States. With 10 divisions in 12 countries, Diversified operates 100 face to face events annually across 17 business sectors. Our team understands the industry -- an impressive portfolio including one of the most successful and award winning trade shows in this sector. In Hong Kong, Diversified Communications organises a growing portfolio of events including the highly successful Restaurant & Bar, Seafood Expo Asia, Retail Asia Expo which embrace an established relationship with key buyers in the food and retail industry.
Sep. 24, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,426
Sep. 24, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,636
Sep. 24, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,765
Sep. 24, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,460
Sep. 24, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,574
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,495
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,684
Sep. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,527
Sep. 24, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,016
Sep. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,183
Sep. 24, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,671
Sep. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,475
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 739
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 750
Sep. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,019