|By PR Newswire||
|August 21, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
- VITEC will Showcase Zero Delay Streaming MGW Sprint and the 4K Mosaic Generator at Booth 7.G16 in Amsterdam this September at IBC 2014!
PARIS, Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- VITEC, a worldwide leading provider of powerful digital video solutions, invites you to Amsterdam, Netherlands to see innovative new products and our professional-grade video technologies exhibit September 12th – 16th 2014 at the Amsterdam RAI.
With ground-breaking solutions, VITEC continues to design and develop superior video solutions and introduce radical innovations that will have an immediate impact on digital video workflow.
- FASTEST – ZERO DELAY STREAMING: MGW Sprint, powered by TurboVideo2™ technology is the World's Fastest H.264 codec with under 1 frame glass-to- glass delay for full HD streaming and Best-in-Class input selection. Meet the new improved MGW portable encoder family - Premium, Nano, Nano TOUGH and Pico.
- HEVC/H.264 DECODING CARD: HDM850+ is VITEC's HEVC/H.264 professional decoder card with back-to-back seamless frame accurate playback in HEVC/H.264 and MPEG-2.
- 4K Mosaic Generator: Extensor™ SDI4Mosaic is the simplest way to connect up to 4 SDI feeds on a single mosaic display. SDI4Mosaic converts a 4K HD-SDI video source to a standard HDMI monitor.
- PROXY RECORDING: Focus FS-H50/60/70 Proxy Recorders are compact, professional recorders that offer a wide range of inputs and resolutions and are compatible with popular smartphones, tablets, computers and NLEs.
- ARCHIVING SOLUTION: Proxsys TC Archiver is the all new out of the box Archiving Solutions for the NewTek TriCaster Series. This Proxsys PA add-on completes a single turn-key solution that supports both network and removable disk file exchange, LTO 5/6 tape management in combination with Proxy preview technology and an intuitive browser User Interface.
- COMPLETE IPTV SOLUTION: VITEC will showcase the EZ TV IPTV System, an end-to-end award-winning solution that enables users to distribute live and on-demand content over LAN over the WAN/Internet delivering live and on-demand HD and SD video to Desktops, Laptops, TV's and Mobile devices securely, using a centralized management portal. The latest release features support HEVC/H.265 live playback and recording, real-time analytics and a new framework for Video Confidence and Monitoring workflows.
"We've seen impressive growth in deployments of our off-the-shelf products as well as in our custom design business," said Philippe Wetzel, CEO of VITEC, "as an Engineering-oriented company, our products and technologies are used by major industries to drive innovative video systems that have been increasingly implemented in broadcasting, sports and entertainment."
VITEC is a worldwide leading provider of innovative digital video products that support end-to-end media solutions for Broadcast, Military, Medical, Education, Enterprise, Telco, Government, Transportation, Sports and Entertainment customers. VITEC's professional-grade video technologies have changed the landscape of how video is processed and delivered around the world and drive many of the major video services in key vertical markets. For more information, visit www.vitec.com.
All company and product names used herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. © 2014 VITEC
Nov. 27, 2015 02:00 AM EST Reads: 501
Nov. 27, 2015 01:30 AM EST Reads: 454
Nov. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 457
Nov. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 303
Nov. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 418
Nov. 27, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 551
Nov. 27, 2015 12:45 AM EST Reads: 392
Nov. 27, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 332
Nov. 26, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 392
Nov. 26, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 382
Nov. 26, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 526
Nov. 26, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 521
Nov. 26, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 499
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, explored the IoT cloud-based platform technologies driving t...
Nov. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 392
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Nov. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 291