|By PR Newswire||
|August 21, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
- VITEC will Showcase Zero Delay Streaming MGW Sprint and the 4K Mosaic Generator at Booth 7.G16 in Amsterdam this September at IBC 2014!
PARIS, Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- VITEC, a worldwide leading provider of powerful digital video solutions, invites you to Amsterdam, Netherlands to see innovative new products and our professional-grade video technologies exhibit September 12th – 16th 2014 at the Amsterdam RAI.
With ground-breaking solutions, VITEC continues to design and develop superior video solutions and introduce radical innovations that will have an immediate impact on digital video workflow.
- FASTEST – ZERO DELAY STREAMING: MGW Sprint, powered by TurboVideo2™ technology is the World's Fastest H.264 codec with under 1 frame glass-to- glass delay for full HD streaming and Best-in-Class input selection. Meet the new improved MGW portable encoder family - Premium, Nano, Nano TOUGH and Pico.
- HEVC/H.264 DECODING CARD: HDM850+ is VITEC's HEVC/H.264 professional decoder card with back-to-back seamless frame accurate playback in HEVC/H.264 and MPEG-2.
- 4K Mosaic Generator: Extensor™ SDI4Mosaic is the simplest way to connect up to 4 SDI feeds on a single mosaic display. SDI4Mosaic converts a 4K HD-SDI video source to a standard HDMI monitor.
- PROXY RECORDING: Focus FS-H50/60/70 Proxy Recorders are compact, professional recorders that offer a wide range of inputs and resolutions and are compatible with popular smartphones, tablets, computers and NLEs.
- ARCHIVING SOLUTION: Proxsys TC Archiver is the all new out of the box Archiving Solutions for the NewTek TriCaster Series. This Proxsys PA add-on completes a single turn-key solution that supports both network and removable disk file exchange, LTO 5/6 tape management in combination with Proxy preview technology and an intuitive browser User Interface.
- COMPLETE IPTV SOLUTION: VITEC will showcase the EZ TV IPTV System, an end-to-end award-winning solution that enables users to distribute live and on-demand content over LAN over the WAN/Internet delivering live and on-demand HD and SD video to Desktops, Laptops, TV's and Mobile devices securely, using a centralized management portal. The latest release features support HEVC/H.265 live playback and recording, real-time analytics and a new framework for Video Confidence and Monitoring workflows.
"We've seen impressive growth in deployments of our off-the-shelf products as well as in our custom design business," said Philippe Wetzel, CEO of VITEC, "as an Engineering-oriented company, our products and technologies are used by major industries to drive innovative video systems that have been increasingly implemented in broadcasting, sports and entertainment."
VITEC is a worldwide leading provider of innovative digital video products that support end-to-end media solutions for Broadcast, Military, Medical, Education, Enterprise, Telco, Government, Transportation, Sports and Entertainment customers. VITEC's professional-grade video technologies have changed the landscape of how video is processed and delivered around the world and drive many of the major video services in key vertical markets. For more information, visit www.vitec.com.
All company and product names used herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. © 2014 VITEC
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,869
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Aug. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,614
Aug. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 545
Aug. 27, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 727
Aug. 27, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,440
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,335
Aug. 27, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,610
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 629
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 638
Aug. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 500
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,354
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,967
Aug. 27, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,961
Aug. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,895
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 771