|By PR Newswire||
|August 21, 2014 06:42 AM EDT||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EDT
Online, complimentary registration available at: http://bit.ly/1pW8BAv
Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Industry Analyst Swapnadeep Nayak
Current-generation cockpits are not completely equipped to handle the growing complexity of the operating environment and increasing amount of data volumes. Frost & Sullivan will discuss how advanced technologies are required to improve the safety and efficiency of avionics applications, as well as an introduction of new functionalities and capabilities in the cockpit system.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Understand the need for future generation cockpits and the challenges of its implementation
- Identify the enabling technologies that would be instrumental in designing the future cockpit
- Get a perspective on key Research & Development focus areas
This briefing will benefit technology and solution developers, system integrators, as well as aircraft manufacturers by providing an insight on how different technologies may evolve to design the cockpits of the future.
"The responsiveness and accuracy of touch technology during severe turbulence will pose key challenges for technology developers. In spite of these issues, touch screens are being considered by all the major avionics system providers as part of a broader competitive strategy," said Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Industry Analyst Swapnadeep Nayak. "By 2020, business aircrafts will feature touch-based primary flight displays and eventually adopt fully integrated touchscreen flight decks as it is a new and easy method of interaction."
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1pW8BAv
- For further information email [email protected] your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Research Practice, please visit: www.technicalinsights.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,077
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 812
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,524
Oct. 24, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,054
Oct. 24, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,481
Oct. 24, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,681
Oct. 24, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,659
Oct. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,473
Oct. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,307
Oct. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,143
Oct. 24, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 847
Oct. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 16,435
Oct. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,556
Oct. 24, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 933
Oct. 24, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 11,379