|By PR Newswire||
|August 21, 2014 11:18 AM EDT||
COLLINSVILLE, Conn., Aug. 21 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Passage Foods has released its latest edition of "Passage Briefs". This edition presents a report entitled "Cooking Sauce Sales Simmer". Within the brief, the U.S. cooking sauce market is explored through a detailed analysis of the industry and its consumers in five sections.
- Current cooking sauce market: The cooking sauce market has seen 25% growth in sales in the past decade, which is expected to continue due to factors such as at-home cooking, health, and less grocery spending.
- Ethnic flavor trends: Consumers have shown an increased interest in ethnic cooking sauces and food options. This category has quickly expanded to a high percentage of market share.
- Product claim trends: Consumer are looking towards alternative options for their at-home meals alongside the health food trend that has steadily been growing in the U.S.
- Millennials and cooking sauces: The Millennial Generation is expected to impact the economy of the U.S. as they continue to enter the work force. Their interests are driving the cooking sauce market expansion.
- Future of the cooking sauce market: A look into the current cooking sauce market provides insight into the development of the industry in the years to come.
The report is now available for free by contacting [email protected] or calling toll-free at 800.860.1045 ext. 204.
About Passage Foods USA
Passage Foods USA is a manufacturer of authentic and international cooking sauces based in Collinsville, CT. Passage Foods is an affiliate of Flavour Makers, a Melbourne Australia-based food innovation and manufacturing company servicing food processor, foodservice and the retail grocery channels. Flavour Makers is the number two flavour system and seasoning company in the South Pacific providing private label products to regional and global brands. The company also owns multiple brands including Passage Foods, Celebrate Health, Optislim, and Easy Meals that are distributed around the globe.
Media Contact: Denise Rosengrant, Passage Foods, 800-860-1045 ext 204, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Passage Foods
May. 3, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,188
May. 3, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 748
May. 3, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,146
May. 3, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,575
May. 3, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,341
May. 3, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,091
May. 3, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 878
May. 3, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,017
May. 3, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,141
May. 3, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 745
May. 3, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 859
May. 3, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,188
May. 3, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 565
May. 3, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,104
May. 3, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,408