|By PR Newswire||
|August 21, 2014 11:18 AM EDT||
COLLINSVILLE, Conn., Aug. 21 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Passage Foods has released its latest edition of "Passage Briefs". This edition presents a report entitled "Cooking Sauce Sales Simmer". Within the brief, the U.S. cooking sauce market is explored through a detailed analysis of the industry and its consumers in five sections.
- Current cooking sauce market: The cooking sauce market has seen 25% growth in sales in the past decade, which is expected to continue due to factors such as at-home cooking, health, and less grocery spending.
- Ethnic flavor trends: Consumers have shown an increased interest in ethnic cooking sauces and food options. This category has quickly expanded to a high percentage of market share.
- Product claim trends: Consumer are looking towards alternative options for their at-home meals alongside the health food trend that has steadily been growing in the U.S.
- Millennials and cooking sauces: The Millennial Generation is expected to impact the economy of the U.S. as they continue to enter the work force. Their interests are driving the cooking sauce market expansion.
- Future of the cooking sauce market: A look into the current cooking sauce market provides insight into the development of the industry in the years to come.
The report is now available for free by contacting [email protected] or calling toll-free at 800.860.1045 ext. 204.
About Passage Foods USA
Passage Foods USA is a manufacturer of authentic and international cooking sauces based in Collinsville, CT. Passage Foods is an affiliate of Flavour Makers, a Melbourne Australia-based food innovation and manufacturing company servicing food processor, foodservice and the retail grocery channels. Flavour Makers is the number two flavour system and seasoning company in the South Pacific providing private label products to regional and global brands. The company also owns multiple brands including Passage Foods, Celebrate Health, Optislim, and Easy Meals that are distributed around the globe.
Media Contact: Denise Rosengrant, Passage Foods, 800-860-1045 ext 204, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Passage Foods
Dec. 2, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 4,055
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,085
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,953
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 277
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 309
Dec. 2, 2016 04:01 PM EST Reads: 213
Dec. 2, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,854
Dec. 2, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 622
Dec. 2, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,182
Dec. 2, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 1,440
Dec. 2, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,510
Dec. 2, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 4,817
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,690
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,805
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 2, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,072